Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    In other news Conner McDavid has 34 pts in 12 games and the Otters are dominating the OHL currently.
    Dammit why did the oilers have to start playing like a hockey team this year.

Looks like he's gonna be going to Buffalo or Carolina at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Bye bye kreider. What a pitiful act. Another dick move from Rangers on Parise. Stay classy Rangers!
    Credit to some guy on Reddit:
    http://www.gfycat.com/FocusedInnocentBluet

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other news Conner McDavid has 34 pts in 12 games and the Otters are dominating the OHL currently.
    That isn't saying much. The OHL is bad for defense and goaltending.

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad the Leafs aren't nearly as terrible as Buffalo is.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    God damn what a game to go to. Carey Price absolutely robbed us but I had a great time at the game. 60/40 split Flames/Habs fans.

God damn what a game to go to. Carey Price absolutely robbed us but I had a great time at the game. 60/40 split Flames/Habs fans.
    I hope you slapped that doofus in the Habs jersey behind Hiller who kept slamming the glass.

That was a great game even to watch at home, shame we only got 1 point out of it despite (in my totally broken and biased opinion) being the better team. Though it'd be nice if some of our shots actually hit the net.

Also that "diving" call on Giordano has got to be the worst call I've seen this year. Then they just ignore Pacioretty stuffing the puck in the net after an offside whistle..."oh I didn't hear it" fuckin' liar.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I hope you slapped that doofus in the Habs jersey behind Hiller who kept slamming the glass.

That was a great game even to watch at home, shame we only got 1 point out of it despite (in my totally broken and biased opinion) being the better team. Though it'd be nice if some of our shots actually hit the net.

Also that "diving" call on Giordano has got to be the worst call I've seen this year. Then they just ignore Pacioretty stuffing the puck in the net after an offside whistle..."oh I didn't hear it" fuckin' liar.
    There were plenty of obnoxious Habs fans, you're talking about the dude with the fuzzy white hat? I was in a section just surrounded by them but it was fun chirping back and forth. October was a great month for events for me, saw Jim Jefferies last Friday, Amon Amarth/Sabaton earlier this month and this Flames/Habs game was the best game I've seen in awhile. A+

There were plenty of obnoxious Habs fans, you're talking about the dude with the fuzzy white hat? I was in a section just surrounded by them but it was fun chirping back and forth. October was a great month for events for me, saw Jim Jefferies last Friday, Amon Amarth/Sabaton earlier this month and this Flames/Habs game was the best game I've seen in awhile. A+
    I don't think he had a hat on, I thought you were right behind Hiller down low. This dude was front row, just left of the zamboni gate. Like 4 or 5 seats along. Pretty sure he had a Gionta or Koivu jersey on.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I don't think he had a hat on, I thought you were right behind Hiller down low. This dude was front row, just left of the zamboni gate. Like 4 or 5 seats along. Pretty sure he had a Gionta or Koivu jersey on.
    There was a guy to the right banging on the glass too, it was a wild enviroment

There was a guy to the right banging on the glass too, it was a wild enviroment
    I just dislike glass bangers lol

Deleted
    Quick is getting his ass lit up...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Quick is getting his ass lit up...
    Seemed more like his ass was getting torched when I saw it was 4-0.

Don't look now but the Leafs are back above .500. They are starting to look a lot better too, tighter defensively, giving up far less shots, better offensive zone time and shot generation, PK has been running well too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The boys win again, another great game from gaudreau

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Credit to some guy on Reddit:
    http://www.gfycat.com/FocusedInnocentBluet
    No penalty for that blatant bullshit. Oh well, guess the league only cares if someone is 100% incapacitated by an injury...no matter how dirty the player.
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other non surprising news, Joffrey Lupul is out indefinitely again

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other non surprising news, Joffrey Lupul is out indefinitely again
    Broken hand

They call me Mr Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    No penalty for that blatant bullshit. Oh well, guess the league only cares if someone is 100% incapacitated by an injury...no matter how dirty the player.
    How long do you think Koivu should have been suspended for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    MacTruck with a separated shoulder and Klein with a foot contusion. Rangers playing with 4 D-men. At least it's against Winnipeg where they still have a chance lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Where has this Pavs been for two years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Where has this Pavs been for two years?
    He looked great tonight.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that Blackhawks @ Leafs game...fantastic hockey by two of the games oldest franchises.

There were a couple of really shit calls on both sides, the penalty that led to the 2-1 goal for Chicago was really bad especially. Versteeg tripped on the puck, but the ref called it on a player (Clarkson?) because they are dumb. Oh well, hats off to Crawford who didn't look like he had missed a beat tonight as I thought he played pretty well and covered up for quite a few sloppy plays that led to far too many Chicago turnovers and scoring opportunities for the Leafs. Obviously I have to show my support for Reimer as well because he was completely on in the third period to secure the win once the Leafs took the 3-2 lead. One thing that has been so hard for Toronto is winning back to back games, but they did what they needed to in order to win this one and it was tight all the way.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2014-11-02 at 12:25 PM.