Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could really use some insurance goals right now. A 1-0 lead on Washington makes me nervous.

Be veeeeery afraid of the Flyers now. The offense has woken up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the Red Wings were diving out there, according to the Sens.

When Philly plays some quality teams, maybe

Apparently Reimer has the best SV% in the league at the moment. Scrivens leading in shutouts and GAA.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm...av-sts-league#

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Apparently Reimer has the best SV% in the league at the moment. Scrivens leading in shutouts and GAA.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm...av-sts-league#
    Look at how many shots are being allowed. Not hard to have the highest SV% when teams are putting 30 shots on you and you only allow 1 goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Look at how many shots are being allowed. Not hard to have the highest SV% when teams are putting 30 shots on you and you only allow 1 goal.
    Actually... that has no difference what so ever. its actually harder for a goalie to keep a save % like that when his team is averaging 30 + shots a game.

Why is quite obvious..

You could however say that about scrivens. as he is actually playing very despite the few shots he has.
    Last edited by Rosh; 2013-11-24 at 11:17 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Says the guy whose province has the two worst teams in the country and one of them is the second worst in the league.
    Don't forget how badly both of those teams outplayed Toronto. West is best.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Hey genius, literally everyone has "outplayed" Toronto, and we are still tied for second in the division with 2 games in hand on Detroit. Tampa has the same number of games played as us, and so does Boston. Getting outplayed doesn't mean fuck all when other teams suck monkey testicles and can't score goals, have shit defense or have really terrible goaltending, all things neither Calgary or Edmonton can do. With a Boston win tonight, they can extend their point lead as conference leaders to 4 points, a Toronto win and a Tampa Bay loss puts Toronto in sole possession of second at 31 points with a game still in hand on Detroit.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-11-25 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post

if you lose, outplaying means nothing

Apparently Stamkos is walking on his own now... O_o

Athletes today are insane, man... What used to take a full year to recover now takes 6-8 months. I assume it's partially athletes just being better conditioned overall, and partially better surgical procedures. My roommate and I got offered Stamkos + 2 other players for 2 players we were barely using in our lineup. We did it because we both assumed he'd be back well before the 3-4 months people assumed it would take. Like I'm not expecting him to be playing again before Christmas, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back skating on his own by then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey genius, literally everyone has "outplayed" Toronto,
    Excuse me, Outplayed?
    Alright so Torontos defense is shit. And they dont shoot alot, but aparently you havent seen their games often.
    Toronto is actually one of the few teams in the league that takes advantage of their shooting.
    They arent a high shooting team like San Jose Sharks or Chicago.
    Dont let the shots for and against stats fool you, Toronto is a good team that takes advantage of time rather than working rebounds like most teams and its workout out great for them. 26.5 shots AVG per game and 2.74 goals AVG per game with 63 goals in 23 games.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Athletes today are insane, man...
    On one side of the fence there is Adrian Peterson, Erik Karlsson, and now Steven Stamkos - then on the other side of the fence there is Derrick Rose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Athletes today are insane, man... What used to take a full year to recover now takes 6-8 months. I assume it's partially athletes just being better conditioned overall, and partially better surgical procedures. My roommate and I got offered Stamkos + 2 other players for 2 players we were barely using in our lineup. We did it because we both assumed he'd be back well before the 3-4 months people assumed it would take. Like I'm not expecting him to be playing again before Christmas, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back skating on his own by then.
    Well it isnt really a surprise that he is walking when he has bolts in his chin and a brace under his pants preventing him from falling over
    And ofc when he got surgery the same day and has a team of 10 people taking care of him alone then yeah he will recover quickly.
    but its highly doubtful that he will be in the lineup for team canada. Rehabilitation takes time and he needs to strenghten his leg up again, thats the hard part.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    On one side of the fence there is Adrian Peterson, Erik Karlsson, and now Steven Stamkos - then on the other side of the fence there is Derrick Rose.
    Everyone knows basketball players are fucking weiners, dude. Don't act like they're on the same level as NHL or NFL players :P Are some of them freakish in the same way? Yes. But not all, and not nearly as many.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey genius, literally everyone has "outplayed" Toronto, and we are still tied for second in the division with 2 games in hand on Detroit. Tampa has the same number of games played as us, and so does Boston. Getting outplayed doesn't mean fuck all when other teams suck monkey testicles and can't score goals, have shit defense or have really terrible goaltending, all things neither Calgary or Edmonton can do. With a Boston win tonight, they can extend their point lead as conference leaders to 4 points, a Toronto win and a Tampa Bay loss puts Toronto in sole possession of second at 31 points with a game still in hand on Detroit.
    2nd in the East 9th in the West if you played in the real conference. Calgary is rebuilding, of course we're going to be one of the worst teams in the country let alone league. I still think Boston is the only actual good team from the East. Everyone else (even the Bruins) have glaring flaws and would get crushed in the West. Look at the teams in both conferences. Don't even begin to tell me you'd want your team playing here. Whenever the Flames (as a shitty rebuilding team but still shitty none-the-less not making excuses) play a team from the East. Everyone outside of Boston and maybe Pittsburgh is like well fuck we got a chance tonight boys. Not the case when we play within the conference. Anaheim, Chicago, San Jose, L.A., Phoenix, Vancouver is just like. Fuuuuuuck this again fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk. I guess the rest are beatable but we have to get a super hero performance out of Reto Berra to beat Chicago. West is best. (relax fk)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno what to say about that fucking abysmal performance.

I dunno what to say about that fucking abysmal performance.
    Must be nice to be paid millions of dollars to fall asleep.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bryz is in against the Hawks. He has a plain white mask? Don't think I've seen that before.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Bryz is in against the Hawks. He has a plain white mask? Don't think I've seen that before.
    Maybe he is going to channel his inner Jason.