Waiting for the top 3 lottery picks in a commercial break - Sabres already slid 2 to number 7. I swear I'll flip out if the Blackhawks jump from 12 to 1. NJ and the Rangers also jumped up, Colorado and L.A. both dropped the maximum 3 spots.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost as bad, the top two picks go to NJ and the Rangers..........I guess they want that Hughes/Kaapo rivalry in the tri-state after having top picks banished to places like Edmonton and Buffalo.

Vancouver gets kicked down a couple spots again too. Seems to have become a great annual tradition.

Can't wait for things to get started. I will be pulling for the Caps to go back to back.

Man, playoff hockey is still I think the best playoffs in the world. A 7 game series is so delicious.........especially if Tampa Bay continues to fold like a paper napkin like they did tonight against Columbus at home.

If you saw that first night coming, well your lying.

Tampa just ruining people's betting and fantasy pools lol

Not gonna help with Kucherov getting a hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Columbus knocks out Tampa that would be the biggest surprise in a very long time. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Tampa and Pittsburgh at risk of being swept, crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty rare but there are two recent examples that aren't too much different.

The 2010 Capitals lost in the opening round to a team with 33 points fewer than them, losing three straight games.
    The 2012 Canucks went down 3-0 to an 8 seed and ultimately lost in five.

Not great company to keep.

The only prediction I had for these playoffs was that Flames/Avs would be fun to watch and so far so good.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This league is lucky Ovie doesn’t fight often. Svechnikov got ktfo in 3 punches.
    That dude got dropped
    /s

Man, if TB loses this series.........TB has been the best team since the 96 Red Wings, and that was before the salary cap. What they did this season was nothing short of amazing. And here they are 3-0 down on the brink of being swept.

Personally, I hope it happens tonight, so they don't lose a round 1 series in Tampa.

Eh Tampa hadn't played a meaningful game in months and Columbus has been fighting for their lives since the deadline, Tampa hasn't been able to match their intensity. Hedman going down and Kucherov with that dumb hit didn't help things either.

What a fucking shit show in the East, lol.

What a crazy night. Pens get swept, lightning get swept, and it turns out the NHL finally acknowledged the truly shitty officiating in game 2.

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/...en-reprimanded

Penises and Tampons out, I like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha Tampa and Pittsburgh out, who would've guessed?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

EZ Clap for the Islanders.

Should I wait to see if they get to the Conference Finals before buying tickets? Or is the second round as far as they go?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit I just googled it and the arena for the second round for the Islanders is at Barclays Center. That's more expensive and near the place I work (and a 40 min train ride away from my house). As opposed to the first round where they played at Nassau Coliseum (which is a 25 min drive away from my house). So weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Islanders stadium situation is pretty bizarre.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    EZ Clap for the Islanders.

Should I wait to see if they get to the Conference Finals before buying tickets? Or is the second round as far as they go?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit I just googled it and the arena for the second round for the Islanders is at Barclays Center. That's more expensive and near the place I work (and a 40 min train ride away from my house). As opposed to the first round where they played at Nassau Coliseum (which is a 25 min drive away from my house). So weird.
    If they play Washington they probably lose, if they play Carolina they probably win. But they weren't supposed to be at Pittsburgh much less sweep so may as well buy tickets to playoff hockey where it's affordable.