Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    What is your opinion on Ristolainen. Here in Finland people are getting tired of his ego and how he is always so tired after the seasons and cant represent Finland at the World Championships. I feel bad for the guy though, if Sabres would make it to the playoffs he wouldn't be able to play since he is always so tired after the regular seasons.
    He's certainly gained notoriety for being a cheap shot artist and a dirty player.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    What is your opinion on Ristolainen. Here in Finland people are getting tired of his ego and how he is always so tired after the seasons and cant represent Finland at the World Championships. I feel bad for the guy though, if Sabres would make it to the playoffs he wouldn't be able to play since he is always so tired after the regular seasons.
    Everyone wants to trade Risto because there's teams out there that would trade a 2nd line center for him, and we've watched him flub up on defense too much over the past 5 years to give a shit any more. We've got Dahlin and Montour on the blue line now, we should be building for that type of speedy, puck handling defensemen.

Plus, Risto misses his defensive assignments to go hit guys in the corner, and leaves the front of the net wide open.

If there's some Finn the Sabres are pinning their hopes on, it's UPL, who was called up to our AHL affiliate after the OHL season ended, and will probably be on the team next year.

Also, I hear some buzz about some undrafted kid with an eerily similar name to Risto who's making some waves (Ruostolinen or something?)

Also @Rennadrel if you think Riso is "a cheap shot artist" and a "dirty player" and Kadri is just a "guy who plays with an edge," you've edged into "delusional Leafs fan territory." Hope y'all lose tonight, buddy!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Babs is as good as fired after that fiasco. How the fuck do you play your best players less than 20 minutes when you are trailing, and proceed to put a plug like Marleau or Brown out with the goalie pulled. Kiss your job goodbye Mike, because it's clearly obvious that you have no desire to react to the game or play the guys with the skill more.

Yeah, that's all I'm hearing on Twitter right now, about Tavares/Mathews line time. IDK, from the outside I've always thought of Babcock as an "above average" NHL coach, but if you've never won a series in the salary cap era, that's....problematic.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As they say, you have to learn to love before you can win. But better to go out in 7 rather than get swept away like Tampa and Pittsburgh.

Still, we have some problem spots next year, and whether we can get rid of Marleau remains to be seen.

Leafs were pretty strong for 40 minutes, but what in the fuck was that 3rd?

Bergeron with a gentlemanly ENG to keep it from being 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    As they say, you have to learn to love before you can win. But better to go out in 7 rather than get swept away like Tampa and Pittsburgh.

Still, we have some problem spots next year, and whether we can get rid of Marleau remains to be seen.
    Your biggest problem is that Mitch Marner is gonna be offer sheeted.

Okay, so this San Jose/Vegas game has gone totally off the rails.

15+ Year Old Account
    RIP Vegas.

Also Toronto never fails to plummet.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Your biggest problem is that Mitch Marner is gonna be offer sheeted.
    Lol, there's literally only one team that could afford to give up the picks and they are so poor they can't afford the salary. Also, players have to sign them, and since we are two months out from the free agency period starting, a contract will get done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    RIP Vegas.

Also Toronto never fails to plummet.
    That's not saying much considering how much of a hard on you have for Patrick "all I do is play Fortnite" Laine. What a joke of a player on a team that was supposed to win the Cup. Lul

The point of the offer sheet is not necessarily to sign the player you offer sheet - it's to force the team to match the offer sheet to keep them, thus keeping some sort of parity in a league where people take discounts to play in places like Toronto.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    That's not saying much considering how much of a hard on you have for Patrick "all I do is play Fortnite" Laine. What a joke of a player on a team that was supposed to win the Cup. Lul
    I have a hard on for Laine? Que?!

Someone is bitter.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I need is Carolina to win and the chaos bracket has won. I am certainly a fan outside of Winnipeg losing. Although with the way the played this season. They shouldn't have made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    All I need is Carolina to win and the chaos bracket has won. I am certainly a fan outside of Winnipeg losing. Although with the way the played this season. They shouldn't have made the playoffs.
    The darkest timeline. I refuse to watch until round 2 starts. I kinda hope the Caps win because I don't want Boston cruising to the Finals.

Love seeing the talking heads shit on Dougie Hamilton.

- - - Updated - - -

Canes slay the Holtbeast in Double OT, and thus ends perhaps the craziest opening round in Playoff history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos has prevailed!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay go Carolina!

- - - Updated - - -

All division winners are out, told you!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, Bizarro World?

Can't believe Poile is keeping the entire coaching staff after the pile of garbage this season was.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Can't believe Poile is keeping the entire coaching staff after the pile of garbage this season was.
    There's no way he could be that dumb. The announcement will come within another couple of weeks, I'm sure.

At least, I hope so. We need several changes, starting with coaching staff and down to trading out some of our deadweight players.