10+ Year Old Account
    GAME 7 HERE WE COME.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Shut up Todd, learn to win clutch games.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    History will be made.

ooo the badboy redwings hahah hump pavelski harder
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Lmao pile up in the goalcrease. just like "how many people can we put in a VW"

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    GAME 7 HERE WE COME.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Shut up Todd, learn to win clutch games.
    it wasn't even too many men on the ice. the off going player was clearly off the ice.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    ooo the badboy redwings hahah hump pavelski harder
    maybe he shouldn't give Jimmy a snow shower.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 02:44 AM ----------

and a 3-0 lead is ERASED!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    maybe he shouldn't give Jimmy a snow shower.
    maybe they should man up and not tackle someone down, this isn't football.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe players shouldn't skate directly into the goalie after the whistle (or during play if you're Kesler).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its hockey, a contact sport. Maybe thats how you guys play in Vancouver, but in Detroit, we fight.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    and we got game 7, SJ choke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha all the red wing fans will never give it up. The biggest bipolar fans ive ever seen. Blaming the refs for losing and the second they start winning they crawl out of their hole. Detroit is just delaying the inevitable.

15+ Year Old Account
    your right. it isn't football. what does that have to do with San Jose trying to start crap but not being able to take it when it comes back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    and we got game 7, SJ choke?
    Sj choke in the playoffs? THE DEVIL YOU SAY.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayack View Post
    Haha all the red wing fans will never give it up. The biggest bipolar fans ive ever seen. Blaming the refs for losing and the second they start winning they crawl out of their hole. Detroit is just delaying the inevitable.
    i have been here. rain or shine. with the exception of games 2-4 when i had zero internet. i call it like i see it.

15+ Year Old Account
    You read this thread at all before tonight? I think Marcellos and I account for about 800 of the posts (only 500 of which are Marcellos drooling over Datsyuk's danglers and I'm not talking about on the ice). There have been times where we have all commented on the refs handing out bad calls against the Wing's opponents. Hard to be bipolar when you never get down on your team.

Hell of a game from Niemi. They are going to need that again in game 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats not bipolar, thats being fans. Go look up the definition.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WINGS lets finsh those choking sharks and get ready to sweep the Chocking Nucks

15+ Year Old Account
    so what was your thoughts on Clowe acting like a goon against abdelkader in game 4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha yeah cause all fans blame the refs for losing. Sorry forgot I blame the refs when things arent going my teams way. On a real note, enjoy it now because the red wings are just delaying the inevitable. Even if they beat the sharks they have no shot on the canucks or whoever comes out from the east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha yeah cause all fans blame the refs for losing. Sorry forgot I blame the refs when things arent going my teams way. On a real note, enjoy it now because the red wings are just delaying the inevitable. Even if they beat the sharks they have no shot on the canucks or whoever comes out from the east.
    When ya get shit calls, yeah we do. And no, Canucks are fucked and no team in the east has a fucking chance. East is terrible compared to west.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am sorry. but San Jose had a 6-2 Power Play Advantage in game 1. they went without a penalty called for the last 54 minutes of the game. (7 minutes in the first, till 7 minutes in overtime). please tell me. whats the odds of going that long without at least 1 player committing an infraction?
    i had no complaints about game 2-3-4 and game 5 was mostly ok too. there was a problem here or there, but for the most part a pretty fair game.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 03:00 AM ----------

When ya get shit calls, yeah we do. And no, Canucks are fucked and no team in the east has a fucking chance. East is terrible compared to west.
    i wouldn't say that. but i would love to see Stevie Y's new club versus his old club in the SCF. that would be interesting. HEY STEVE! WHO YOU ROOTING FOR? By the way. if he doesn't win GM of the year its a robbery.

but god forbid if anyone else does it right? right? fact of the matter is the refs have been shotty all throughout the playoffs. stop with this soupbox bs and learn to take it. the rest of us can, so should you.

anyways I'm off to go play some disc golf and have a few beers cause i'm seriously pissed off at sj's terrible neutral zone malarkey. (trying to keep my tone some what civil)

well besides that good game detriot you really deserved that win. and good the fuck job neimi for all those incredible saves. please bring that tenacity to the net in 7 and please ffs sharks control the puck better in the neutral zone.....