Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    That's wicked seating right there. Get anyone's teeth?
    hahahha i wish! I was on tv though!

https://gyazo.com/897587fef2ccd5639a7799303a84f8eb

vikings hat

I believe the term is that they play hard and physically punish every team they play. I imagine when a team looks at the board and see they are playing the Jets next. They mentally prepare themselves for a massively physical night. BUFF SMASH.
    No actually they can be pretty dirty once they get down tbh. There is a difference in being physical and trying to hurt people because you are getting beat. I used to like the Jets even though they were in the division until I watched several games last season and this season where they just turned into goons once the game was decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    lol I couldn't get over the guy in section 107 with the fuckin' neon pinky/orangey jacket last night. Every time the camera went down to our end it was just a fuckin bright beacon in the corner.

Looks like you were in 110 or something?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    hahahha i wish! I was on tv though!

https://gyazo.com/897587fef2ccd5639a7799303a84f8eb

vikings hat
    Are those seats actually affordable in your city or did you have to kidnap a millionaire's child?

Lower bowl and then like rows 5-20ish in the second tier are "red zone" tickets, and afaik they're around $150-180 each at face value. Front few rows of the 2nd tier in the silver/gold seats are very expensive though like $240-280. Add the random rivalry/big-game "surcharges" (when the game is vs Vancouver or Edmonton, or if the Leafs/Habs are in town) and it's another $75-100 on top of that.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Are those seats actually affordable in your city or did you have to kidnap a millionaire's child?
    paid 150$ for the pair. face value was 255$ though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Lower bowl and then like rows 5-20ish in the second tier are "red zone" tickets, and afaik they're around $150-180 each at face value. Front few rows of the 2nd tier in the silver/gold seats are very expensive though like $240-280. Add the random rivalry/big-game "surcharges" (when the game is vs Vancouver or Edmonton, or if the Leafs/Habs are in town) and it's another $75-100 on top of that.
    Premium tickets for lower bowl "green zone" tickets to a Habs game are $208 and that is reduced pricing.

I'd have to check what it is now, but the last time I sat down near the glass they were like $80 in Nashville lol.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    All Star Rosters:

Atlantic
    Kucherov
    Marchand
    Matthews
    Nielsen
    Okposo
    Trocheck
    Hedman
    Karlsson
    Weber
    Price
    Rask

Metro
    Crosby
    Hall
    Malkin
    Ovi
    Simmonds
    Tavares
    Faulk
    Jones
    McDonagh
    Bob
    Holtby

Central
    Kane
    Laine
    MacKinnon
    Seguin
    Tarasenko
    Toews
    Keither
    Subban
    Suter
    Crawford
    Dubnyk

Pacific
    Carter
    Johnny
    Bo
    Kesler
    McDavid
    Pavelski
    Burns
    Doughty
    Fowler
    Jones
    Smith(wtf)

I can't believe Toews made it over Panarin. I don't think there's any requirement for number of centers and wingers right? It's just 6 forwards in general. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Smith has actually been pretty good this season. He just has a really really bad team in front of him.

Subban didn't deserve it.

Aberg recalled, I wonder who the hell is hurt now, this is getting stupid.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Smith has actually been pretty good this season. He just has a really really bad team in front of him.
    Idk, how do you judge he's having a good season then? He has the worst GAA in the entire division with the exception of Elliot, but he's backup now. Granted the shit skaters in front of him doesn't make it easy, but I don't know how you tell he's having a good season. Budaj or Talbot seem more deserving to me.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    That's Leafs games all the time bro :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Idk, how do you judge he's having a good season then? He has the worst GAA in the entire division with the exception of Elliot, but he's backup now. Granted the shit skaters in front of him doesn't make it easy, but I don't know how you tell he's having a good season. Budaj or Talbot seem more deserving to me.
    Outside of Hasek and Miller (later Buffalo years). I don't think you can prop a team that bad up in front of you. He is stopping everything he can. But he is often the victim of defensive breakdowns and 2/3 on 1s.

Now that all of the people who are supposed to go to the All Star game. How many are actually going to go? How many are going to miraculously get sick?

Outside of Hasek and Miller (later Buffalo years). I don't think you can prop a team that bad up in front of you. He is stopping everything he can. But he is often the victim of defensive breakdowns and 2/3 on 1s.

Now that all of the people who are supposed to go to the All Star game. How many are actually going to go? How many are going to miraculously get sick?
    I have a feeling Subban won't be there unless he miraculously heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I have a feeling Subban won't be there unless he miraculously heals.
    Laine as well. :/

And Holy crap we won an OT game finally. Yeah it was against the Canucks but I'll freaking take it.

Halfway-ish through the season and goddamn what a first half it has been!

It might be because the Leafs aren't completely shit this year, but I have been enjoying watching them more and more since the kids first came up after the trade deadline last season.

And now Josi is on IR because of a high hit.

Pretty sad Boston couldn't beat us with Subban, Josi, Wilson, and Neal out of the lineup, oh and Ribs was benched last night too.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Halfway-ish through the season and goddamn what a first half it has been!

It might be because the Leafs aren't completely shit this year, but I have been enjoying watching them more and more since the kids first came up after the trade deadline last season.
    Kapanen should be up next year too.