15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Ok this Ott/Pitt/Vegas trade is the most convoluted mess I have ever seen, and to think this was the one the NHL accepted after killing the first two tries

I love how Vegas got involved just as a fuck you to Winnipeg.

- - - Updated - - -

Well big blockbuster trade
    Nash to Boston with 50% salary retained
    Beleskey at 50% off, spooner, 1st, 7th, lindgren

- - - Updated - - -

And we trade a 2nd rounder, rychel and valiev for beun and plekanec half off . See me thats it for moore.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2018-02-25 at 05:25 PM.

We trade Aberg to Edmonton for Letestu and then trade him to Columbus for a 4th

Is aberg anything decent?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Is aberg anything decent?
    He looks ok, but never does anything with any chance he gets.

Sounds like rychel with cbj 2.0

Sounds like rychel with cbj 2.0
    Yeah he has more than ample opportunity to stick, often taking Forsberg's slot on the first line when he was out, and basically was invisible.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boston gave up an ass load to get Nash, they got fleeced hard. I hear they are in heated talks with Columbus to get Nash's 2007 legs now.

Nash is still a good player and there defensively but that's the type of package you trade for him a long time ago. Almost makes me want to see what we would get for JVR if buying is that high.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nash is still a good player and there defensively but that's the type of package you trade for him a long time ago. Almost makes me want to see what we would get for JVR if buying is that high.
    If buying is that high, we'd be likely to get a top end prospect and a 1st round pick plus a couple of middling prospects.

Sabres got a 2019 conditional 1st and a 2020 4th for Evander Kane to the Sharks. Don't know why it's a 2019 1st, I thought Kane was high on the board for trade offers. Maybe they're hoping the Sharks tank next year? IDK.

It says the pick is "lottery protected." What does that mean? It can't fall below a certain pick even if the Sharks, say, won the Cup?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Sabres got a 2019 conditional 1st and a 2020 4th for Evander Kane to the Sharks. Don't know why it's a 2019 1st, I thought Kane was high on the board for trade offers. Maybe they're hoping the Sharks tank next year? IDK.

It says the pick is "lottery protected." What does that mean? It can't fall below a certain pick even if the Sharks, say, won the Cup?
    The way it works is that if they Sharks end up outside the playoffs and have a top 3 pick. They can defer the pick to the next year (the Sabres pick up another pick of theirs for deferring). But, if they are terrible again and get a top 3 pick. They lose it to the Sabres.

I kind of glossed over it, because it didn't really register, but the pick is conditional. Kane has to sign with the Sharks this offseason for it to be a 1st. Which is horrible, since he's basically just a rental because he's becoming a UFA this offseason.

Another trade deadline bungled for the Sabres.

My understanding is it's a 2nd round pick that becomes a 1st if Kane signs there unless unlikely conditions trigger the lottery protection. A 2nd for Evander Kane is not bad with all the rumours of him not being a team guy.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2018-02-26 at 11:33 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the East has basically become an arms race.

Well didn't expect to see us trade for Hartman, that came out of left field. Not real thrilled with the deal, but considering the deals Poile has done over the last several years you kind of gotta let it ride to see what happens.

There are some teams that have added some nice pieces, but adding too much like that can cause some issues.

Ottawa adding Duchene was stupid, San Jose adding Kane was risky if he hasn't matured from Winnipeg days, adding Nash seemed like a reputation trade, but other than that all the trades seemed to make sense. We all know the tier 1 teams are TB, BOS, PIT, NASH, SJS and some of those guys traded a lot to get a high profile player but I don't think those teams can add too much if it feels it betters their chances or that anyone else gave up too much.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bergeron out with a fractured ankle. Top kek

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playoffs this year are going to be great, at least for the East. I could see any of Toronto, Pittsburgh, Washington, Tampa Bay, or Boston coming out of there.