Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    You stalking me or something dude? Kind of creepy. Also last I checked this is an open forum for anyone to come and go as they please. Every single Leaf fan on earth has been rubbing their few wins in Habs faces, then apparently you come along and expect someone not to rub in a win? Are you new to this hockey rivalry thing? Oh wait, because I do not spend day and night on here I am suddenly not allowed to post in this forum according to you. But hey, typical tough guy behind a computer act, good job!
    Yes, I'm stalking you because I remember the last bunch of times you came here it was only to brag about the few times the Habs managed to beat the Leafs in recent memory; I also remember you hypocritically whining about the refs needing to be monitored during the world juniors. I tend to have a pretty good memory of people who I find to be complete hypocrites. I'm sure you'll be back again during the 1-2 games where the Habs beat the Leafs in the playoffs before getting eliminated and disappear until next year during the first game the Habs manage to beat us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel
    I seriously don't know what the fuck they were doing last night but the turn overs were horrendous and cost us the game rather badly. I hope Kostka is benched for the playoffs, he is fucking horrible far too often and has had only a few decent games with us this season.
    Same here. Only team he seems to play consistently well against is Ottawa. Every other team he's played he seems to be on the ice for a couple goals.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-04-28 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Yes, I'm stalking you because I remember the last bunch of times you came here it was only to brag about the few times the Habs managed to beat the Leafs in recent memory; I also remember you hypocritically whining about the refs needing to be monitored during the world juniors. I tend to have a pretty good memory of people who I find to be complete hypocrites. I'm sure you'll be back again during the 1-2 games where the Habs beat the Leafs in the playoffs before getting eliminated and disappear until next year during the first game the Habs manage to beat us again.
    Man, you're creepy. You get almost as riled up as your Leafs were last night. Think I saw tears in Kessels eyes right before he slashed Gallagher, apparently the Leaf fans are just as sensitive. Do you always take random forum posts about a hockey team like its someone trying to steal your manhood? I guess I should let you have your one moment of fame since you were probably in grade school the last time the Leafs actually played past April! I bet you have your parade float already sitting in the driveway to celebrate making the first round, even if the Bruins will end it quickly for you. Although I hope they win tonight so I can watch the Leafs get mercilessly beaten into oblivion by the Habs yet again, always makes for a good night.

P.S. If you don't like people mentioning the fact that you guys cry about the officiating after EVERY SINGLE LOSS, then don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Man, you're creepy. You get almost as riled up as your Leafs were last night. Think I saw tears in Kessels eyes right before he slashed Gallagher, apparently the Leaf fans are just as sensitive. Do you always take random forum posts about a hockey team like its someone trying to steal your manhood? I guess I should let you have your one moment of fame since you were probably in grade school the last time the Leafs actually played past April! I bet you have your parade float already sitting in the driveway to celebrate making the first round, even if the Bruins will end it quickly for you. Although I hope they win tonight so I can watch the Leafs get mercilessly beaten into oblivion by the Habs yet again, always makes for a good night.

P.S. If you don't like people mentioning the fact that you guys cry about the officiating after EVERY SINGLE LOSS, then don't do it!
    Hey Edited, you remember what a season series is?

Leafs 2 Habs 1
    Leafs 6 Habs 0
    Leafs 2 Habs 5
    Leafs 5 Habs 1
    Leafs 1 Habs 4.

We still beat you in the season you whiny little Habs fan. If the season is the true showing of how the series is gonna go Leafs > Habs. I mean my god, what a way for the Habs to end the season in the last month eh? You went 7-6 in the last month, you barely played over .500 and you come on here and talk shit? Go home troll.

Again, don't act like its just Leafs fan. Plenty of fan's from every team this year have been complaining about terrible reffing. Then again, why I'm I even writing this out for you? Your nothing more then Montreal Troll who only come's on here to attack Leafs when you feel like it.

Infracted for Flaming
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-04-28 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    Hey Dumbass, you remember what a season series is?

Leafs 2 Habs 1
    Leafs 6 Habs 0
    Leafs 2 Habs 5
    Leafs 5 Habs 1
    Leafs 1 Habs 4.

We still beat you in the season you whiny little Habs fan. If the season is the true showing of how the series is gonna go Leafs > Habs. I mean my god, what a way for the Habs to end the season in the last month eh? You went 7-6 in the last month, you barely played over .500 and you come on here and talk shit? Go home troll.

Again, don't act like its just Leafs fan. Plenty of fan's from every team this year have been complaining about terrible reffing. Then again, why I'm I even writing this out for you? Your nothing more then Montreal Troll who only come's on here to attack Leafs when you feel like it.
    Maple Laughs. No playoffs in 9 years. Parade. Acting like a tough guy on the internet. Questioning your manhood. Crying about officiating. Habs finally played a game where they deserved to beat the Leafs this year so I'm posting again.

There you go Alcomo, I think I covered just all the creative comments you've contributed to the thread in the last year and a half that I'm sure would be included in your next reply.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Dumbass, you remember what a season series is?

Leafs 2 Habs 1
    Leafs 6 Habs 0
    Leafs 2 Habs 5
    Leafs 5 Habs 1
    Leafs 1 Habs 4.

The funny thing is that with Price in net, the Leafs have slaughtered Montreal this year. Budja has won both games for Montreal against the Leafs this year that they actually won. So Habs fans can stick that fact in their pipes and smoke it. If Montreal has to play Toronto, with Price in net they are doomed to lose, that's just the way it's going to be.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    And Joe Sacco is out in Colorado as the head coach.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...id=DL|NHL|home

Kinda amusing really.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised they fired Sacco, he hasn't done anything for them since they made the playoffs a couple years ago. Woulden't be caught off guard to see them hire Lindy Ruff in the off season either, they need a guy who can teach them defense.

He's not terrible, everyone on the planet has a bad game from time to time. Even Marty Brodeur has a shitty game once in awhile. Saying "Hey, LOOK AT THIS ONE GAME AND BASE YOUR ENTIRE THOUGHT'S ON THIS ONE PLAYER FROM THAT ONE GAME!" is kind of incredibly short sighted.
    I've watched Luongo since before he even came to the Canucks. He was a great pick for us at the time since our only other options were basically Cloutier and Auld, and I'd take a sack of oranges over both of them any day. But to say this is just one game is as shortsighted as you think my comment was.

Luongo constantly lets in bad goals. And by bad, I mean bad. When he isn't handing pucks over like Irbe, he's got his five-hole wide open like a broken windmill at a putt-putt course. And god help you if someone goes one-on-one with him, because you're looking at a goal against unless a miracle happens. Yes, he makes some great saves and has won us games, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that the majority of his breathtaking stops are nothing more than lucky accidents. I mean, he flails around constantly like an octopus suffering a stroke. He's bound to make a few saves with that style.

But if you ever watch him, and really pay attention, you can tell he's out of his league. Last night he looked completely lost. The Oilers started exploiting his weaknesses and we ended up with that atrocity of a game. Thankfully it was a throwaway, but not all of them are. Look at the 2007 playoffs. Rather than save a flimsy wrist shot from the blue line, Luongo decided he had enough of hockey for the season and threw his hands up in the air sometimes, saying ayo, here's a free goal. But what's especially fun is every time he goes down, it takes almost an entire period for him to get back up again. He spends more time crawling around on the ice or just plain sitting there as pucks float over him than would be acceptable if he was nine years old. I seriously thought he lost a contact at one point yesterday, and the whistle was gonna blow any second so everyone else could get down and help him look for it.

Sure, we've had pretty successful seasons with him, and even a run to the finals one year. But, I mean, we did the same thing with McLean, and - rosy red nostalgia glasses off - Captain Kirk was never really that good of a goalie. We've also had fairly terrible luck once we hit the playoffs, because he folds like a cheap suit under any sort of pressure. He puts out Bobrovsky's regular season numbers once the postseason starts, and by the second round we're gone. That's a fate reserved for the Wild or the Flames if they ever make it to the playoffs, not one of the best teams in the league with what has been our most talented roster these past few years.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah

Hawks vs. Wild - Hawks in 5
    Ducks vs. Wings - Ducks in 6
    Canucks vs. Sharks - Canucks in 7
    Blues vs. Kings - Kings in 7

Penguins vs. Senators - Penguins in 4
    Capitals vs. Rangers - Capitals in 7

Bruins vs. Islanders - Bruins in 5
    Bruins vs. Leafs - Bruins in 6
    Canadiens vs. Leafs - Leafs in 7
    Canadiens vs. Islanders - Canadiens in 5

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Here go my first round picks!

Hawks vs. Wild - Hawks
    Ducks vs. Wings - Ducks
    Canucks vs. Sharks - Sharks
    Blues vs. Kings - Blues

Penguins vs. Senators - Senators
    Capitals vs. Rangers - Capitals

Bruins vs. Islanders - Bruins
    Bruins vs. Leafs - Bruins
    Habs vs. Leafs - Leafs
    Habs vs. Islanders - Habs
    barring a meltdown i don't see the blues beating LA. the blues are 0-7 in the last 7 games against LA.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Boston Bruins are officially the biggest choke artists in the East this year? They just scored against Ottawa and the 2nd period is now over. They are gonna have to pull a miracle out of their tails if they expect to win against Ottawa who tend to win close games like 2-1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So Boston Bruins are officially the biggest choke artists in the East this year? They just scored against Ottawa and the 2nd period is now over. They are gonna have to pull a miracle out of their tails if they expect to win against Ottawa who tend to win close games like 2-1.
    a bit heavy on the hyperbole there, where trailing a playoff team constitutes choking, and trying to win a 1 goal game constitutes a "miracle"

I turned the game on just in time to see them give up the go-ahead goal, they were supposed to score a goal, not give one up, how embarrassing, they must be the worst team ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You're just mad cause now the Leafs won't make it out of the first round.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're just mad cause now the Leafs won't make it out of the first round.
    Considering Boston has been unable to score for the last couple of weeks, it gives me hope that the Leafs biggest challenge during the regular season, won't be as challenging as we thought. Best to get one of the tough teams out of the way though, but win or lose, I am happy to see playoff hockey in Toronto.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Chicago vs Minnesota - Chicago
    Anaheim vs Detroit - Detroit
    Vancouver vs San Jose - the battle of the chokers...ill take Vancouver
    St Louis vs LA - LA

Pittsburgh vs Islanders - Pitt
    Montreal vs Ottawa - Montreal
    Washington vs Rangers - Rangers
    Boston vs Toronto - Toronto
    Editted to fit new playoff scenarios

The chances the Leafs made it out of the first round were realistically not stellar, even if they were playing the Habs. Everyone seems to think that getting shit on 2 games, shitting on 2 games, and playing 1 closer game = domination of a team. Definitely a better matchup than the Bruins, but not a lock like everyone in Toronto seems to think.

Here go my first round picks!

Hawks vs. Wild - Hawks
    Ducks vs. Wings - Ducks
    Canucks vs. Sharks - Sharks
    Blues vs. Kings - Blues

Penguins vs. Islanders - Penguins
    Capitals vs. Rangers - Capitals
    Canadiens vs. Senators - Senators
    Bruins vs. Leafs - Bruins
    Redoing mine as well.

Pittsburgh 7
    Ottawa 6
    Rangers 7
    Bruins 5

Hawks 4
    Ducks 6
    Canucks 5
    Kings 5

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    The chances the Leafs made it out of the first round were realistically not stellar, even if they were playing the Habs. Everyone seems to think that getting shit on 2 games, shitting on 2 games, and playing 1 closer game = domination of a team. Definitely a better matchup than the Bruins, but not a lock like everyone in Toronto seems to think.
    Why is everyone on this planet acting like the Leafs BARLEY edged there way into the Playoffs? They are not the 8th seed, they are the 5th seed. They can and HAVE played extremely good Hockey this year. So tired of people shitting on them for absolutely no reason except it's what is the trendy thing to do.

Prediction's

West

Chicago vs Minnesota - Chicago in 5
    Anaheim vs Detroit - Detroit in 7
    San Jose vs Vancouver - Vancouver in 7
    LA vs St Louis - LA in 6

East

Pittsburgh vs New York Islanders - Pittsburgh in 5
    Ottawa vs Montreal - Ottawa in 7
    Washington vs New York Rangers - Washington in 6
    Boston vs Toronto - Toronto in 7 (Boston has had HUGE issues scoring lately, I hope they keep struggling or Toronto ain't gonna make it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago vs Minnesota - Chicago in 5
    Anaheim vs Detroit - Anaheim in 6
    Vancouver vs San Jose - Vancouver in 6
    St. Louis vs Los Angeles - Los Angeles in 6

Pittsburgh vs New York Islanders - Pittsburgh in 5
    Montreal vs Ottawa - Montreal in 7
    Washington vs New York Rangers - Washington in 6
    Boston vs Toronto - Boston in 6

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago in 4