10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    you hawks fans are hilarious by the way.
    it took you game 7, in overtime, to put away a 7 seed.
    this is a win for detroit either way. we werent even supposed to make the playoffs this year.
    You Wings fans are hilarious. We just beat you twice in the same game LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    First I was nearly crushed and now being force fed sour grapes, why? What did I do to deserve this!?

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    well put

Grats Hawks fans.

I did call Hawks winning in 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    congratulations. game 7. overtime.
    required to beat a 7 seed team who you guys were predicting 4 to 5 games. or dont you remember this gem?
    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ader-red-wings

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Calls have gone both ways in all the games in every series, no need to brag or bitch. But ill tell you one thing, the red wings passed EVERYONES expectations. Got to game 7 with the best team in hockey, beat the 2nd best team in hockey. Congratulations to the blackhawks and probably some of the most ignorant fans in the league.
    Always gives me a chuckle when I read that article. You hawks fans were so confident you were gonna knock us out in 4 games.
    Oh and to all the bandwagon hawks fans because they did great in the regular season. Stop watching hockey. Noone likes people who bandwagon teams when they do great in the regular season. You can tell a true hockey fan from some guy that just watches it because his team makes the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    required to beat a 7 seed team who you guys were predicting 4 to 5 games.
    DUDE STOP

STOP

DUDE

grace, try and have a little

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    DUDE STOP

STOP

DUDE

against a team that didnt even exist 5 years ago? fuck that.
    especially after this?

the hawks can eat shit and die.

No need to brag, you guys won. But it took you 7 games to knock out a 7th seed team with a blue line full of rookies. See you guys next year, and I promise it will be a completely different story.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Great series for the last game of one of the better post season rivalries, I'd say.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    No need to brag, you guys won. But it took you 7 games to knock out a 7th seed team with a blue line full of rookies. See you guys next year, and I promise it will be a completely different story.
    and lets not forget that we had one of our players injured pretty much from the get go.
    i hope shaw gets a couple game ban for that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even exist 5 years ago... that is so tired and old.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely didn't want Chicago, have you guys seen Patrick Sharp's career numbers against LA? I think I've watched most of his best games...

so many excuses, Jesus, somebody* punch me if I'm like that if the Kings lose

*somebody other than marcelos

DUDE STOP

STOP

DUDE

Especially after blowing a 3-1 series lead, which you may have jinxed with the phrase "Detroit has a STRANGLEHOLD on the series"

required to beat a 7 seed team who you guys were predicting 4 to 5 games. or dont you remember this gem?
    Because every Hawks fan thinks the same exact way as one media member right? And no, this series was not a win for Detroit regardless of the outcome. This is a sport, anything other than a win is a loss. There's no grey area. Sure, you can say they played a great series and gave it their all, but you can't say it's a win either way. You still lost, so just accept the loss, congratulate the other team, and move on. Don't keep posting about how it took them til game 7 to beat you and that tells you that the Wings really won. Because you didn't. The Hawks still won. It doesn't matter how it happened, they won, and you lost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Didn't even exist 5 years ago... that is so tired and old.
    so where was your fanbase in the mid 2000s again? and you want tired and old?
    wings have been putting up with comments about the age of our team since the mid 90s. congratulations on putting up with some shit about your fan base being bandwagon for roughly 4 years.
    the wings have been putting up with shit for almost 2 decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you're just really frustrated and making excuses. Last year the 8th seeded Kings won the Stanley Cup, remember? Even still, good series. Detroit exceeded expectations and made it really difficult. But the better team won the series and in this particular game justice did prevail.

10+ Year Old Account
    so where was your fanbase in the mid 2000s again? and you want tired and old?
    wings have been putting up with comments about the age of our team since the mid 90s. congratulations on putting up with some shit about your fan base being bandwagon for roughly 4 years.
    the wings have been putting up with shit for almost 2 decades.
    too bad there's no game 8, buddy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Because every Hawks fan thinks the same exact way as one media member right? And no, this series was not a win for Detroit regardless of the outcome. This is a sport, anything other than a win is a loss. There's no grey area. Sure, you can say they played a great series and gave it their all, but you can't say it's a win either way. You still lost, so just accept the loss, congratulate the other team, and move on. Don't keep posting about how it took them til game 7 to beat you and that tells you that the Wings really won. Because you didn't. The Hawks still won. It doesn't matter how it happened, they won, and you lost.
    did you see the mass majority of the posts, threads, and articles after game 1?
    youd think the wings were expected to roll over and die.

Speaking of bandwagon fans... Haven't seen you in this thread at all prior to the playoffs, and you seem to think you're going to be in the same conference as Chicago again next year, which you won't be...

15+ Year Old Account
    too bad there's no game 8, buddy
    as im well aware of. after all i have been watching hockey for over 20 years.