Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    All the time. My local high school girls BB team could have beat the Lakers the way they were playing. WIth the Lakers out,, the west is a snoozefest. But technically someone from the west has to go to the championship,, even if it dallas I suppose. I would see if they can beat the heat or bulls before announceing them unstoppable.

The "real" championship is being played now imo.
    Ok guess we can always go with...the "lakers played bad" excuse. Dallas can easily beat the heat or bulls. Don't see why not when they have the best player in the world on their team.

as long as the heat doesnt win im happy

I'm feeling Mavericks.
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

I want OKC to win now that my Celts are out of it. Personally, I feel that Boston threw away any hopes of a championship as soon as they got rid of perk and allen.

Actually, I dont care who wins as long as it isnt miami
    Don't forget that without sentry totem raid bosses would often sneak up on us.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    Ok guess we can always go with...the "lakers played bad" excuse. Dallas can easily beat the heat or bulls. Don't see why not when they have the best player in the world on their team.
    Lakers had a coach shineing up his clubs and looking at the door. A Kardashian reality star. And Gasol was physically on the floor but not really. Not the Lakers I know and grew up with. I am disappointed to no end by thier meltdown.. Especially the hacking at the end of the series.

But if the Mavs play the heat, I will cheer for them. I'll give you that.
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-19 at 07:06 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the heat win it all. DA heat
    My mind escapes me.

bulls in 6 vs the heat

dallas in 5 vs okcity

Quote Originally Posted by Lusid View Post
    I hope the heat win it all. DA heat
    OMG! I think we got the ONLY Heat Fan in the whole world here! Everybody outside of Miami HATES LeBoom & Co.

I hope the Heat get to the finals, would be much more easy for the mavs.

Reg Season:
    Mavs 2 - 0 Miami
    against Bulls something like 1-2

Nobody hates LeBron and Co.....get off the bandwagon. If your team never gave you help and another team offered help and 100million dollars, im sure you wouldve made the same decision. Oh, and the way he did "it".....that was the medias idea, not is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanset View Post
    Nobody hates LeBron and Co.....get off the bandwagon. If your team never gave you help and another team offered help and 100million dollars, im sure you wouldve made the same decision. Oh, and the way he did "it".....that was the medias idea, not is.
    Lebron is the biggest douchebag in pro sports right now. He didn't bother to tell Cleveland he was leaving, at least until his "special" where he used the media to announce his decision. If that isn't the biggest self-centered dick, I don't know what is. "I'm special, I have to have a one-hour special on tv just so i can say, 'hey Cleveland, fuck off, I'm going to Miami'". There is no "bandwagon", people who found this to be wrong made their decision.

Derrick Rose NBA MVP and almost NBA Finals MVP.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Quanset View Post
    Nobody hates LeBron and Co.....
    Where are you from? Miami?...
    Even we in germany hate LeBron! The whole world hates this retarded idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://youtu.be/YVwhuWdLwQo its the bad teacher link for the lebron argument lol

lol ya I don't like baby bron bron or fake tough guy Chris bosh. D.wade I can appreciate after the Olympics 08 and the 06 finals

the Lakers bandwagon got side swiped by a maverick. that's ok they'll be back next year refreshed and hungry. I did not like to hear that there was lady drama among the players wives/gf's.

other than that OKC Dallas or Chicago can win it and it wont be a bad taste for the summer. although just think how bad this could be if Miami doesn't win it this year. always comparing to Boston's big 3 and how they came together and won it in their first year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine88 View Post
    OMG! I think we got the ONLY Heat Fan in the whole world here! Everybody outside of Miami HATES LeBoom & Co.

I hope the Heat get to the finals, would be much more easy for the mavs.

Reg Season:
    Mavs 2 - 0 Miami
    against Bulls something like 1-2
    I technically don't live in Miami i was born in Fort Lauderdale and i live up in northern Florida now. I was a Heat fan way before Lebron and Bosh joined. as for the Mavs 2-0 to the Heat well yea thats always good for the mavs but the Celtics were 3-1 to the heat and Chicago was 3-0 to the Heat in regular season i really don't think regular season records are gonna matter much in these finals seeing how Miami knocked out Celtics and now have 2-1 lead on Chicago and i really don't think the series is over yet either. but that is my personal opinion we all have a right to it. May the Best Team win.

and to pendulous saying he didn't bother telling Cleveland? well he did tell them minutes before the special aired and i do think Cleveland played a little dumb by saying they were totally oblivious to him leaving? so you're telling me 8 days after he became a free agent (hasn't resigned his papers) and there was a 1 hour special called the decision that it wasn't painfully obvious that he wasn't staying in Cleveland?. James became a free-agent at 12:01 A.M. ET on July 1, 2010. the guy was sick of carrying a offense. he decided to go play with a close friend plus i really do think there was more to why he chose to leave in the first place. i personally think he shouldn't have handled it the way he did with the 1 hour long special it was kind of not mature. but it is sad that the entire world hates him with such a passion because of that one act and condemn him for failure the rest of his career its kinda sad.
    Last edited by Lusid; 2011-05-23 at 02:11 PM.
    My mind escapes me.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear God,

As you can see, I am kneeling before you.

In the name of all that is good and holy.

PUL-Leeze give us a OKC-Bulls 7 game championship series. I beg of you. Don't let the dark powers
    of mediocracy(Mavs) and greed(Heat) prevail. Otherwise, I am not going to have anything to watch in June
    and might succumb to sin.

I promise I will stop swearing for a year and might even go to church.

This is all I ask of you. And, oh yeah, peace on earth would be nice as well.

Amen

Kunah
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-23 at 10:11 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Lebron is the biggest douchebag in pro sports right now. He didn't bother to tell Cleveland he was leaving, at least until his "special" where he used the media to announce his decision. If that isn't the biggest self-centered dick, I don't know what is. "I'm special, I have to have a one-hour special on tv just so i can say, 'hey Cleveland, fuck off, I'm going to Miami'". There is no "bandwagon", people who found this to be wrong made their decision.
    Which is why he has the highest selling jersey and shoe right? If he's the biggest douchebag in sports right now, I'd love to know what you think of Big Ben, Arenas, Kobe and Noah.

Sometimes, people really do need to understand the meaning of perspective.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Which is why he has the highest selling jersey and shoe right? If he's the biggest douchebag in sports right now, I'd love to know what you think of Big Ben, Arenas, Kobe and Noah.

Probably if you include foreign NBA merchandiseing sales. James could win 10 rings and his legacy will be the "news conference" overshadowing it all. In that 1 hr he went from being an adored and admired all around great guy to the poster child of everything we hate about pro players. It's his legacy and well deserved. At his retirement news conference in 10 years it will be like,,, 'congratz on your 10 championsship rings. Now do you think you could have handled the miami trade better?'
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-24 at 01:12 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. Number one sold jersey means he is the most loved athlete, right?

Probably not. And the guy I quoted said "nobody hates Lebron". Talk about generalizing.

Heat are going to win without a problem.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilgoron View Post
    Heat are going to win without a problem.
    ok. Then you will have to get on the forums and tell us when they win because no one will be watching.
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-24 at 12:58 AM.
    Operation Red Wing