Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    i think it includes healers
    It won't it will be a pure caster dps staff. This is because they didn't have one since vanilla and healers had the mace last expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Troll Rogue View Post
    I hope it's not only a caster dps staff but also restricted to mages, locks, and priests. We won't know until they release the stats though so all we can do is guess.
    what about caster druids....
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I'm sure healres can technically use it, however the stats and proc will undoubtedly be aimed at caster dps....so it would be a complete waste to give it to a healer over a dps. It would be as viable as caster dps using the healing mace as a dps weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thiazi View Post
    It won't it will be a pure caster dps staff. This is because they didn't have one since vanilla and healers had the mace last expansion.
    and tanks had one since, oh wait never. Unless you count thunderfury in which case tanks are STILL further away, god damn it give me a legendary!
    I want to for once be the one with a useful orange weapon in my guild T_T

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosey View Post
    Because Atiesh doesn't count, right?

We had a staff DPS+Heals (Atiesh), a sword for melee (Thunderfury), two swords for Warriors and Rogues (Twin Blades), A bow for Hunters (Thori'dal), mace for healers (Val'anyr), and a 2handed sword for melee (Shadowmourne).

I count 4 total DPS only weapons.
    Only one DPS+Heal Hybrid, and one heals only.

It's time for another hybrid weapon imo.
    You forgot Sulfuras.... so another melee dps

Quote Originally Posted by Phosey View Post
    Because Atiesh doesn't count, right?

We had a staff DPS+Heals (Atiesh), a sword for melee (Thunderfury), two swords for Warriors and Rogues (Twin Blades), A bow for Hunters (Thori'dal), mace for healers (Val'anyr), and a 2handed sword for melee (Shadowmourne).

I count 4 total DPS only weapons.
    Only one DPS+Heal Hybrid, and one heals only.

It's time for another hybrid weapon imo.
    That is because you are counting melee dps and caster dps as the same thing.

There has been 1 caster dps weapon, and one healer weapon. Healers had theirs last expansion, it is time for a caster dps one.

That being said, WTB tanking legendary. =( Shame it will probably not happen since there is at most 2 tanks in a raid.

Bah, dk tanks got shadowmourne, and really, who cares about the other guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I hope it has an enormous amount of hit on it, just to piss off healers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CLaxxess View Post
    Actually if I count correctly its time for a tank legendary.
    ehmm you know nothing about maths ? :P lol ????? fail.. you're not going to have any stupid maces,axes and swords! i want it to be a dps caster only staff.. not even a druid tanking or healing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Bah, dk tanks got shadowmourne, and really, who cares about the other guys.
    You my good sir just made it on the first spot of my "Hit" list. This means that when you least expect it, I the great and mostly immoveable Claxxess will hit you, really hard, with a cucumber or banana depending on which day of the week it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it'll have haste and crit as secondary stats, that way everybody's happy.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

main stats on legendary will be Int/Stam. then there will probally be 1 secondary stat and it will probally be haste/mastery maybe both not quite sure. then i bet the proc will be "on spell dmg......" and only the stats would be good for healer and not the proc

You my good sir just made it on the first spot of my "Hit" list. This means that when you least expect it, I the great and mostly immoveable Claxxess will hit you, really hard, with a cucumber or banana depending on which day of the week it is.
    At least it will not be a legendary banana or cucumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    At least it will not be a legendary banana or cucumber.
    WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME T_T
    Why would you bring Legendaries into this <.<
    But really who do i have to sleep with to get a tank legendary?

Also part of me hopes this is a caster/healer legendary. I always prefer healers over caster DPS for items like this as our healers are more loyal than our DPSrs.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    ele shamans don't use staves
    Why not? If there was a staff that was an upgrade over my one hander and shield/offhand, I'd take it. Only time using a staff would be stupid is in PvP.

That being said, I'm hoping one of our Mages gets it if we ever achieve it.

Deleted
    WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME T_T
    Why would you bring Legendaries into this <.<
    But really who do i have to sleep with to get a tank legendary?

Also part of me hopes this is a caster/healer legendary. I always prefer healers over caster DPS for items like this as our healers are more loyal than our DPSrs.
    go sleep alone and imagine of raiding vanilla wow at molten core 40 man holding thunderfurry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    ele shamans don't use staves
    Sure will once Firelands is out!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

It'll be like the healing mace from Ulduar, it was technicly best in slot for shadow priests, boomkin and Ele shaman, but a guild would be stupid to give it to a dps over a healer due to the proc.

It'll be the same thing with the legendary staff, it'll probably be best in slot for healers that can wield staves, but yet it will have an OP DPS proc that will make your guild look idiotic by giving it to a healer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polltergeist View Post
    go sleep alone and imagine of raiding vanilla wow at molten core 40 man holding thunderfurry

Actually I was a warlock back then. I did eventually get half of atiesh...I think that's why i get so disappointed every time they announce a legendary I can not use. Because I nearly had one at the appropriate time but than they released TBC and after that I've always been the wrong class for the legendary.

i think it will be like a regular caster wep, but with proc that favors dps greatly, something like we seen with shadowmourne.
    BETA CLUB