Thread: Haste? - resto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry i wont be adding anything useful since im also learning with this thread...but i would like to ask... my resto drood its supposedly geared enough for heorics... and im at 13% haste (which no i know its a bit too much) but while i can respond to dmg fast enough i burn my mana like an alcoholic through bottles of Jackos... how much spirit should i have to be really cormftable at heroics and further on... Thank u for any advice and sorry again i use yor thread Bendover for asking some info for me...
    - "Who has two thumbs... and doesn't Give a shit..." - Dr Kelso
    - "you play with a female char!!, and u are guy!! then you are Gay... then i respond... you play with an Undead being human... ur a necrofiliac" - Someguy

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't be burning through mana at all. I wouldn't say spirit was your issue: when I leveled my druid, I cheated my ilevel to get into heroics and I never went oom. Your mana usage seems to be the issue.

For a low ilevel, the way you should heal is primarily lifebloom, nourish, and swiftmend. Try to minimize your usage of all other spells. Do not use Regrowth at all unless you have Omen of Clarity procced. Do not use more than one Rejuv at a time. Only use Healing Touch for emergencies.