Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 bucks an NPC called "Jeebus" gonna be involved in the encounter :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

Tbh, for sake of ease, Antichrist will take off, though until reading that article I pronounced him An-three-sist.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maeseyck View Post
    Tactic: bring 25 holy priests and go 'exorist' on his sorry arse! In no time he'll be crawling the ceiling, puking and screaming f*ck me F-CK ME, while he does some vagely erotic things with his foot-long tongue!

now there is an image!
    You only need an old priest and a young priest. So...an undead and a gnome. XD

I didn't even GET Antichrist from this. The first few letters of his name reminded me of "Anthro" in greek meaning "man" - so I got "man-cyst" and went "that must have some deeper meaning".

I'm rather proud that I was enlightened by the OP. The only people who could be upset by this are either ignorant of the real meaning, or are just trolls. There's really no need to get your diapers in a knot over "smoldering coal" especially when you play a game filled to the brim with demons - that are called demons, no less - and a whole player class that USES them (not to mention the zombies). C'mon now. If you were a sensitive Christian, you would have never picked up this game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    Why is it loony to give a boss an incredibly obvious nickname?
    Obvious to whom? When I saw the name the first thing I thought of was... Anthrycist, Antichrist didn't even enter my mind. Perhaps it is my disability at being able to read :[

No matter the real name. people will always call him Lord Anti-chryst...

Trust me!!!

I thought his name reminded me of the word anarchist not Antichrist or anthracite

Deleted
    i find it highly controversial to implement reallife religious aspects into the game ...what if they'd go further and add mohammeds or something and blizzard gets bombed by upset heathens?

Quote Originally Posted by Griepen View Post
    Never claimed religion didnt exist, i said UNFORTUNATELY it exists, read again
    Yet you reply on my reply that replied to someone saying it did not exist. Why did you do that?

Edit: Oh and you edited the reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    i find it highly controversial to implement reallife religious aspects into the game.
    There is no "reallife religious aspect" in the game as of now.
    So what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yet you reply on my reply that replied to someone saying it did not exist. Why did you do that?
    Why do you reply to his reply to your reply that replied to someone saying religion did not exist?
    This shit can go on forever, y'know :P
    Last edited by HazardYo; 2011-04-16 at 12:47 PM.
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HazardYo View Post
    There is no "reallife religious aspect" in the game as of now.
    So what is your point?
    the point is they plan to implement religous aspects i.e the anti-christ the player has to defeat so we are fighting a religious war ingame

10+ Year Old Account
    the point is they plan to implement religous aspects i.e the anti-christ the player has to defeat so we are fighting a religious war ingame
    You clearly didn't read the OP, did you?
    Anthrycist comes from Anthracite, a form of coal. It has nothing to do with some religious end-of-day stories.
    Richard Dawkins

15+ Year Old Account
    His name is from a type of rock.

-_-

Deleted
    Anthrycist comes from Anthracite, a form of coal. It has nothing to do with some religious end-of-day stories.
    yea well i think thats a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    His name is from a type of rock.

-_-
    this too
    i think theres more behind it

Blizzard should have thought of that before they named him Lord Antichrist. When he was suggested at some meeting and the name was presented i swear somebody said "Doesn't that look alot like antichrist?"

15+ Year Old Account

this too
    Feel free too, but you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I think you lie when you say it is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Blizzard should have thought of that before they named him Lord Antichrist.
    Damn, nice post
    Kudos.
    Richard Dawkins

Deleted
    It's OBVIOUSLY based on both, beginning of Anthracite and ending of Antichrist. I don't understand what's the problem in here.

And what if it did? Seriously, I don't understand: What is the problem? I'm perfectly fine with it. It's funny, and it fits.

Deleted
    also (thnx for your pm seam it reminded me) i forgot to mention that, yes even tough we have to fight the antichrist now it still might be offending for satanists (not pointing at siton here)

He IS an animated black smouldering coal though. They can't help the occasional bit of knee jerking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

[QUOTE=HazardYo;11104671]There is no "reallife religious aspect" in the game as of now.
    So what is your point?

wrong.
    many weapons are named after religious aspects
    apolyon the soul render
    abbadon
    armaggedon
    iblis blade of the fallen seraph

and at least one zone named
    legion front: gehenna

and the words when u are dead (the song)
    agnus dei (x3)
    k'irie (something like that)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker