Poll: Would you pay for extra character slots?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Extra character slots

Has anyone heard/read any news about this?
    10 is nice and all (1 for each class) but i'd pay money to get another 1-10 slots on the same server without having to put another account on my battle.net.
    I mean even $20-30 per slot would be reasonable and i'd gladly buy 10 the first day they release it, i'm sure a lot of altoholics would as well.
    Thoughts?

Why should I pay for something that should be included in the cost of an expansion pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammii View Post
    I mean even $20-30 per slot would be reasonable and i'd gladly buy 10 the first day they release it, i'm sure a lot of altoholics would as well.
    The only way I'd even consider buying character slots is if they were like a dollar or two per slot, at most. Twenty to thirty dollars a slot is a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.

Deleted
    To be honest, I would buy another slot if it was like, 10€, no more.

I voted yes I would purchse them. Only due to the fact I have a feeling if we do get more slots, they will be bought, not given to us free.

It irks me slightly that I would have to pay for more slots, when i have 30+ slots on my account I don't use, because I can't use them on the server I play most.

However, I wouldn't pay £20 for a slot, thats a bit overpriced imo, if they were around £5 a slot, then sure I could go with that easily!

But it really is time to allow more than 10 chars per realm. I don't know why you can't just use your 50 character allotment on whichever realm you want;/

Yeah i'm just putting $20-30 as an example of a rather large price that i'd still pay because i want more slots rather desperately and money really isn't an issue for me.
    I'd expect Blizzard to be more reasonable at like $5-10 ish per slot.

I completely agree and it should be free

Guild Wars sold extra slots for $10 I think, but they also didn't include enough character slots to roll 1 of each class (the wonders of sub-free games, forced microtransactions!). I don't feel like it's necessary to have more per realm in WoW as long as we only have 10 classes. But I'm honestly surprised Blizzard doesn't offer this service, which makes me think there's some kind of technical limitation there. I'd probably pay for at least one if it's $10 or less, but no way in hell is it worth $20-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Guild Wars sold extra slots for $10 I think, but they also didn't include enough character slots to roll 1 of each class (the wonders of sub-free games, forced microtransactions!). I don't feel like it's necessary to have more per realm in WoW as long as we only have 10 classes. But I'm honestly surprised Blizzard doesn't offer this service, which makes me think there's some kind of technical limitation there. I'd probably pay for at least one if it's $10 or less, but no way in hell is it worth $20-30.
    Did you need to have one of each class? Did you get more character slots when you bought an expansion? The answer to my questions are no and yes. If they charged for more character slots it would simply be pure Activision greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Did you need to have one of each class? Did you get more character slots when you bought an expansion? The answer to my questions are no and yes. If they charged for more character slots it would simply be pure Activision greed.
    There were 6 base classes and 4 character slots, two expansions added 2 classes and 1 character slot each. Not to mention many players liked to have a dedicated PvP character slot. At least with WoW you have the chance to play each class on the same server, and if you're going to go full-blown altoholic you can fill up another 4 servers. If they can charge $30 for a sparkle pony or $15 to recustomize a character, $10 for another character slot really doesn't sound that bad to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but , at the most 10 dollars a slot, 5 would be nice, free would be best, but i doubt that they will be free

Honestly at the most it should be 2 dollars a slot. Any other price would be absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    We aren't allowed to level different ways as one class or make bank alts and still play 10 classes? theres hundreds of reasons why you'd need more than 10, imo, take the 50 total character cap and make it over any realm, so i could have 49 on one realm and 1 on another, its not like that would lag servers, you could only be on ONE character at a time

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see extra character slots, but it wouldn't ever be anything that I would be willing to pay for.

The current cost of paid services like transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. are already far too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can buy extra slots, 10 costs around £8.99 a month.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen. Multi-boxing to have access to my bank alts is win, but a pain as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion they aar sure to release more character slot if they add the 11th class (2nd hero)

I am sad they still haven't added extra character slots, I'd definitely pay a small fee for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than 10 characters on one realm?

wat

lolol u mad bro? or just jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Viziouz View Post
    More than 10 characters on one realm?

wat
    Addicts. ,,,