Deleted

cant balance my stats

if you guys can have a look on my stats pls bcs i am really confuse about the reforge and some gear choices. I read many post about the soft cap of haste and i tring several things with my gear but it is not working . i am also confuse about the amount of hit rating i should aim for bcs i know the the bis stats are not hit caped.
    i am generally following the site askmrrobot.com for some stats choices but it doesnt seems reliable.
    pls have a look on my gear and stats and tell me if you think i can change something.

askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/darksorrow/darkhitme#v1-z1
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/darkhitme/advanced

Char: Darkhitme Server : Darksorrow Eu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hitme View Post
    if you guys can have a look on my stats pls bcs i am really confuse about the reforge and some gear choices. I read many post about the soft cap of haste and i tring several things with my gear but it is not working . i am also confuse about the amount of hit rating i should aim for bcs i know the the bis stats are not hit caped.
    i am generally following the site askmrrobot.com for some stats choices but it doesnt seems reliable.
    pls have a look on my gear and stats and tell me if you think i can change something.

askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/darksorrow/darkhitme#v1-z1
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/darkhitme/advanced

Char: Darkhitme Server : Darksorrow Eu
    Dude maybe you have to consider tht if you want to be Hit capped , maybe you have to wear some blue items...like me..... better to be hit capped and don't miss any spell

The hit cap isn't entirely necessary. You can squeeze more dps out of maximizing your INT and missing once in a while, rather than hitting all the time for less. As many people have said before, it's not worth the DPS it used to be worth in WotLK becuase of how expensive of a stat it is. Your gemming and reforging are fine, the only difference is that I have my DMC Volcano reforged to hit instead of haste. Some logs would be nice to see how your DPS is because your gear is fine.

Deleted
    hm the with my current gear i can not find any proper logs but here are some :
    magmaw hc
    ww.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-162m5za9pxwyy8xa/analyze/dd/source/?s=6162&e=6549
    and some tries on chogal ( i really dont get it why my SB dmg is so low btw )
    ww.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-awv90yfi3ykpo8nz/analyze/dd/source/?s=3720&e=4084
    (add 1 " w" to the links btw )

Deleted
    One small remark: You have your head as offset. I assume because you're following the BiS set, but that only works when you have the head from Sinestra. In just about all other cases you're better off with T11 head (haste/mastery) and offset gloves (crit / haste). Compared to your current crit/mastery head and gloves that's a massive +haste boost.

And like the others said, don't worry too much about hit. Reforge to it but don't sweat it if you're not capped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LASYRGEKAN View Post
    Dude maybe you have to consider tht if you want to be Hit capped , maybe you have to wear some blue items...like me..... better to be hit capped and don't miss any spell
    Ehm... No?

Deleted
    yea true about the helm. i am tring to get the t11 head bcs of haste. i even considering to change my helm back to engineer one but i will lost 50 intell so i am not sure if it worth

hitme, I would be interested to hear your reasoning for the statement that Mr. Robot "doesn't seem reliable." The affliction warlock stat weights on the site are very thoroughly researched and will provide optimized DPS to within an extremely small margin of error at any gear level. I posted up the complete analysis of how I achieved this solution here: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/articl...arlock-weights

I used SimC to verify that if you were to optimize your gear according to Mr. Robot right now, you would go from 26258 DPS to 26334 DPS. I notice that you do not use run speed on your boots, so I ignored that suggestion by Mr. Robot for comparison's sake. Most of what I have read indicates that you will see a DPS increase by using a run speed enchant, but it is debatable so I won't argue that point.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Deleted
    actually most of my optimisation is according to mr Robot. I know that mr Robot have a small margin of fail cause of calculations and stats values but i think in some cases in the actual raiding some stats are much better than some others. I am talking about hit for examble . ( last night i missed 2 haunt in a row ).
    I think that my gameplay was really bad after i follow mr robot suggestions and my dps went down eventually

So you have killed 9/13 HM, have 368 gear with 372 4pc T11, currently slightly below hit cap and you are saying you don't know how to balance your stats? There's not much you can do before you get offset gloves, T11 head and prolly 353 haste/crit wand from 4.1 dungeons.

Like everyone else said, don't sweat the hit cap too much. If you have to sacrifice INT to gain hit, you're doing it wrong. However, if you can get a hit/crit ring from heroic conclave that would help out a lot, as well as Theresa's Booklight over your current wand. And definitely consider changing the reforge on your trinket to hit over haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    So you have killed 9/13 HM, have 368 gear with 372 4pc T11, currently slightly below hit cap and you are saying you don't know how to balance your stats? There's not much you can do before you get offset gloves, T11 head and prolly 353 haste/crit wand from 4.1 dungeons.
    i wrote the thread to get some suggestions how to improve my overall dps. I knew most of the things but i really needed to double check them.

Quote Originally Posted by hitme View Post
    actually most of my optimisation is according to mr Robot. I know that mr Robot have a small margin of fail cause of calculations and stats values but i think in some cases in the actual raiding some stats are much better than some others. I am talking about hit for examble . ( last night i missed 2 haunt in a row ).
    I think that my gameplay was really bad after i follow mr robot suggestions and my dps went down eventually
    Mr. Robot is suggesting that you get MORE hit!
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

If you can sacrifice a little (emphasis on little) int to get yourself hit capped, do that. But don't go and use lower ilevel gear or anything.

Consistency is the name of the game