Lightbulb Luck - but the wrong luck

So, I have been farming the Orb in MgT 5m HC for some time now and the otherday this happend:

My second mount on my mage. Then today I would just try om my alt and bam:

2 days apart.

The orb has a 2% droprate on the first 3 bosses and 4% on Kael. Its really Surreal to have 3 mount drops (2 on the same char) and not a single Orb, somehow I should feel lucky but I really dosent.

Have you tried anything like this?

/Sergin

it took me a month to get that mount and I literally got 6 of those orbs while getting the mount. And then I ran with my friend and it took him a week to get the mount and a Orb.

Took me 3 runs to get both the mount and the orb!

Btw, hey SERGIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakatoss View Post
    Took me 3 runs to get both the mount and the orb!

Btw, hey SERGIN!
    I will kill you (quote: Achmed the dead terrorist)

I saw (and lost) the mount before I got the orb (which I won). Still farming the damn thing, gratz on yours :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    I saw (and lost) the mount before I got the orb (which I won). Still farming the damn thing, gratz on yours :P
    Thanks.

Today I finally got my Orb.

Deleted
    I've only done Heroic MT runs (apart from the normal to unlock HC ofc) and I hit Exalted rep in yesterdays run and still no mount (running with a druid and stealthing through most, only killing bosses for speed and quick rep/loot drops). Had only one orb drop last week.

My two alts that I tagged along with guildie as they did a mount run both got an orb in the first 5 runs, one got the phoenix pet second run, other it took about 2 weeks of going every day. My guildie rusher got her white chicken after about 4 weeks of running every day.

Yikes! I hope you get the orb soon, though being a belf isnt that fun. ;]