Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think it's hilarious that you no-lifers get so butt hurt when someone says they are quiting the game.

The game sucks, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeker View Post
    I think it's hilarious that you no-lifers get so butt hurt when someone says they are quiting the game.

You're the one who's butt-hurt. They started these threads, not me...

I LOVE it when they QUIT! I HATE it when they POST ABOUT IT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zebramints View Post
    I just find it funny that there are so many people claiming they quit, but why the hell are they still posting on forums about wow? Get a life
    Im having a break atm but I still hang around here. I still want to be up to date with the latest changes/patch notes, just incase. And btw, I have a great life

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally when people "quit" something they quit it for good, you know you don't quit smoking and then stand outside with your friends when their smoking so that you can passive smoke... If you quit wow, go to your other game that you're playing and post on their forums.

If you have "taken a break" from wow, like I do, then it's alright to stay up to date with everything that's happening as you will return to the game..
    Don't call yourself a quitter if you're just going to come crawling back later on..

I like reading the threads just to laugh at the losers who think that people actually care about what they say, some people who do post crap on here are the 'Charlie Sheen's' of the internet, just crying out for attention because they did something that is "irregular" to the norms of this community.

Go back to Facebook and do all of your poll's, I'm sure your friend's will love to read your opinions on those instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeker View Post

Don't really think anyone is butt hurt over the fact they quit. It's more like ok, you quit, AND? (insert the "who cares?" part now) You're given a box when you cancel your subscription to tell Blizzard how you feel. That should be enough, but obviously for a LOT of people it isn't. Use that space to give Blizzard your rant, not on a gaming forum for those who are often still playing and enjoying the game.

I do find it amusing that you call everyone a "no-lifer" for playing the game. Would that make you a "no-lifer" too? I'm assuming you don't play anymore (by your comments), but still feel the need to post on WoW related forums. Pot. Kettle. Black.
    Last edited by Melodi; 2011-04-22 at 01:11 AM.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I had a 26 year old guildie with no job and a kid that could scrounge up 50 cents a day to pay for this waste of time people call a game.
    I know homeless people who can scrounge up several dollars a day to drink. Guess that means drinking is cheap!

For some people who don't have unhealthy addictions and obvious social problems, 15 a month is one of the first expenses to go, along with a few other things which add up to food on the table. You'll figure out the real world sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Don't really think anyone is butt hurt over the fact they quit. It's more like ok, you quit, AND? (insert the "who cares?" part now) You're given a box when you cancel your subscription to tell Blizzard how you feel. That should be enough, but obviously for a LOT of people it isn't. Use that space to give Blizzard your rant, not on a gaming forum for those who are often still playing and enjoying the game.
    Yup. Seriously, stop taking it out on the MMO-Champ community. It isn't appreciated here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    He didn't either. And no.
    No? you can't scrounge up 50 cents a day? I thought it was "nothing?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lthompson94 View Post
    No? you can't scrounge up 50 cents a day? I thought it was "nothing?"
    Didn't say I couldn't, I'm not gonna pay for someone else to pay for a game that I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    I've unsubbed and like to keep posting here and I'm proud.

Your tears sustain me *lick lips*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

Your tears sustain me.
    This made me laugh because I can't tell if you're joking or not.

There Rift fanboys!

i quit, shitty old game tbf, just like the reading its more fun browsing these forums than playing a 6 year old overpriced game that's loosing subscribers by the day tbh.

i enjoy the posts of people who dont QQ about quitting the posts with people sticking up for the failing game are so much for fun to read. people are in so much denial about wow starting to fail. people just get attached to the toons they invested so much time in that they cant see the real picture and that is the game is failing without a shadow of a doubt.

all the poles i seen even on a wow forum say that the subscribers who are on here are going to play a different game rift, gw2, starwars etc etc this is evidence enough if not seeing half your friend list / guild isn't enough for you.

so:
    1)6 years old
    2)need to buy 4 games
    3)graphics not good (even compared to new mmos)
    4)game-play is meh at best aimed at casuals now.
    5) doesn't run that grate even on high end pc's
    6) graphics engine / game engine is being pushed with very little chance for future improvements and a new engine already confirmed not to be in the works.
    7) its a 32bit game computing is all going 64bit these days.
    8) game dev's / workers for activation-blizzard have taken people off the team to work on the new mmo.
    9) its not free to play still have to pay after buying 4 expans.
    10) its never a good time for games this time of year.

the list could go on.. to a new player or someone getting into mmo's wow is not a choice really. just let the numbers of current subscribers fall a bit more 2 - 3 million less and your start seeing the servers combine and another mmo or game in the spotlight.

ofc wow wont die it will be alive for like 10 years or more just wont have hardily any players and the updates will be crap.
    Last edited by Domiku; 2011-04-22 at 01:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    So are you. Anything else to prove that's significant?

Although a poster of "sense. This **** makes none." might be more appropriate. You sir deserve to be trolled in the face...

Perhaps neither the wow fanbois or haters should presume to speak for others in the community.

I , for one, continue to play wow but enjoy reading threads explaining why people quit. Sometimes these posters actually have logical points to make, and give me pause for thought. If you don't enjoy reading these things, why click the link, or read past the first post if the heading was deceptive?

The official forums have been locked down hardcore, and dissenting voices need a place where A: other players as well as blizzard devs can see them and B: They will not be silenced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    I support this thread.

No one cares you're quitting, no one cares your friends quit too, no one cares WHY you are quitting.

Seriously. Stop posting on a forum that's for a game that you've quit. Go try getting a life instead.
    I have to agree with this poster and the OP.

It is ridiculous that people must try to impose their views on WoW onto people that still enjoy the game.

WoW isn't dying. I saw in another thread and I quote

Yesterday is rained for an hour.
    Today it rained for 10 minutes.
    Based on these calculations, it will NEVER rain again.
    We all know that it is going to rain again, so I really don't think that WoW is going to die.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post

Although a poster of "sense. This **** makes none." might be more appropriate. You sir deserve to be trolled in the face...
    It's a taunt... were you expecting a doctoral thesis?

I never claimed to prove anything. I was merely asking them to stop.

I'm not interested in a logical debate, I'm interested in them no longer posting here.

This isn't my grand civil discourse.

This is my foot up their ass.
    Last edited by Callace; 2011-04-22 at 01:37 AM.

Ya i have to agree theres no point listening to people complain just go buy Guildwars 2 when it comes out its 20x better then WoW could ever be.

Flawless logic is flawless.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    I have to agree with this poster and the OP.

It is ridiculous that people must try to impose their views on WoW onto people that still enjoy the game.
    You do realise that you and everyone else who supports this thread is doing just that to those of us who don't pay for the game anymore but still wish to use these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    We all know that it is going to rain again, so I really don't think that WoW is going to die.
    Rain is in no way similar to WoW subscriptions, I pity the person that made that quote because they must really have a poor grip on reality, or they were just really butt hurt and were desperate to troll the OP of that thread.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-04-22 at 01:42 AM.