Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yeah, well, obviously some people didn't get it at first this was just a parody post. We've seen hundreds of retarded "WoW is Dead" QQ threads being made on a daily basis, that its become hard to tell whats fake and whats real.

So, let me ask you this then. What was the point of this so called "parody" post?

/yawn
    Another one of THOSE threads. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    It is when some of us have been giving away years of our lives to this, we loved the game and would give alot more, we just feel ignored and its disrespectful

The good guilds totally shattered in wotlk, most of my friends quit some in tbc others in wotlk
    But cataclysm...oh boy...people didnt even made past the first content, we cleared nearly all heroic content and all i see is entire guilds falling apart of boredom
    Doesnt help that flying mounts killed world pvp
    Doesnt help that dungeon tool killed of the sense of space and the community

I much rather wear blus and droll over a guy with glaives or sulfuras and fr gear, rather than having a slighly lighter coloured heroic gear and never see or come across anyone on my world travels
    The original post is a joke. A parody.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Yeah, well, obviously some people didn't get it at first this was just a parody post. We've seen hundreds of retarded "WoW is Dead" QQ threads being made on a daily basis, that its become hard to tell whats fake and whats real.

So, let me ask you this then. What was the point of this so called "parody" post?
    Fun? Laughs?

Or are those not allowed anymore?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious, 8 pages long and people are still falling for it, best thread in a long long time. Good going OP.

I mean it has sarcasm written all over the post, it's like the easiest spotted sarcasm I have seen in a good while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post

It wasn't difficult to tell. I made it as outrageous as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    It's actually called a parody. The essential difference is that instead of trying to deliberately anger people, he makes a joke out of a common occurence["I quit" threads] and gives subtle hints to show that it's a parody.
    By doing this, he more or less, though not intended, springs a trap for people who are unable to realise that it's a parody and then go ahead and embarass themselves in front of others by believing it'd be real.
    you just defined trolling, gg, parodies are supposed to be funny

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    This is hilarious, 8 pages long and people are still falling for it, best thread in a long long time. Good going OP.
    There's a damn warning in the OP now and people are STILL falling for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    When I wrote it, I thought it would be WAY too outrageous for anyone to fall for it! Deathwing as a mount?! Jeez!
    Maybe an attachable chin to your mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    you just defined trolling, gg, parodies are supposed to be funny
    I'm not responsible for your lack of sense of humor. That's something you'll have to overcome on your own.

this thread is fun

I thought it was funny. Good job
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

your sense of humor does not reflect your avatar[COLOR="red"]

[
    I wasn't joking.

what do you say to a trap thread other than ''well-played?''

10+ Year Old Account
    So many invalid points im not even going to comment, just sounds like your mad
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I quit 3 months ago because I got bored of the game (although I still have an interest and check MMO at least once a day) but the OP's post is so dumb he can't be serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I wasn't joking.

what do you say to a trap thread other than ''well-played?''
    Thanks, I guess. I didn't think the bait was very believable. I'll try to underestimate everyone next time.

I'm not responsible for your lack of sense of humor.
    i have a very good sense of humor, this just isnt funny, plain and simple, it's stupid, and you should be infracted for it, it's trolling, plain, outrageous trolling, which is clearly against the rules of the forum

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokok View Post
    It's not dead, it's resting!

Don't worry sir pythonyte I saw what you did there : )

He's not pinin'! He's passed on! This game is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he
    rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now 'history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the
    bucket, He's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!!

*Disclaimer* Still playing the game quite happily just added for comical porpuses : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    So many invalid points im not even going to comment, just sounds like your mad
    thread is a joke, you didn't read it