Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If the healer has mana to sustain you throughout the fight and dps is pulling mobs ahead of you....

Then You = Slow Tank

Your job is to maintain aggro on mobs. Maintaining threat does not require you to get the killing blow on a mob.

If previous mobs are still alive and the DPS is pulling mobs ahead, then... kick em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    4 x plate dps + a healer will clear whatever you want till the very last wrath dungeon without being slightly challenged, as long as they keep their gear slightly up to date with enchants and stuff.

Sure the LFD tool will one of those to sign up as a tank, but this tool takes it for granted that the guy signing up as a tank will tank. This will rarely be the case for certain group compositions.
    The LFD tool also tries to put one of each gear class in every group, so good luck.

The game has these class checks for a reason, so both the LFD tool -and- the people in it expect the tank role to do what he signed up for, easy as. And you're missing the whole point over the argument.

Tanks pull, dps don't, that's that, if you can handle that, fine, don't berate someone else because they don't like being lead by the nose by hyper dps.

As a dps it is within your rights to pull if my pace annoys you

As a tank it is within my rights to let you die horribly if your pulling annoys me

15+ Year Old Account
    He who pulls, tanks. And that'a all. Or like someone said, use the situation as an opportunity to practice taunting and getting aggro to yourself.

Deleted
    the problem with low level instances is that you dont need a tank and healer, you just dont need them. 5 dps, one of them that can heal, and there you go. its sad I know but well..