Thread: Illusion Dust?

10+ Year Old Account

Illusion Dust?

Anyone found an easy way to get illusion dust? I don't really wanna pay the AH's 75g for 5 dust prices.

I read about BRD on wowhead, but after about an hour, I didn't get that many greens to DE.

That still my best spot, or anyone found something better through a diff proff?

This is the BC dust, amiright?

What I did was to solo reg dungeons, picking up everything and DE'ing it. While going for Loremaster of Outland. Quest greens + boss drops + random drops will get you through fairly quickly. If all else fails, buy BC armor or get a tailor/LW/BS to make some for you cheaply.

Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking greens with level reqs of 50 to 58 (old world mats obv). My advice? go run LBRS/UBRS a time or two and have a tailor turn all the cloth into Runecloth Headbands.

And @Asmodejjj: no, it's the endgame Vanilla dust. He wants to avoid BC gear like the plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Dust is the OL dust. Illusion is the high end vanilla dust.

EDIT: that sounds like a good idea, Ness. thanks. I'll give that a whirl

Ah, my bad. It's been a while since I leveled my Enchanting :P

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Non-outland Greens level itemlevel 56 and up give like 1-2 dust each, but at itemlevel 61-65 (random greens level 56-60) dust gains goes up to 2-5 (2-6 for itemlevel 65(level 60).

The lowest Outland greens are itemlevel 81 and up which will give arcane dust and you want to avoid those.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    runecloth headbands.