10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    Its clearly not a good idea cuz its super-effective
    Have you not heard of the elementalist skill "Burning Speed?" Sets you on fire it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    So... just thought about this in Ally chat but...

My engineer is going to be a Sylvarri. Why? Because fuck you. That's why.
    I actually think that Sylvari is not as bad a choice as people think it is. They are a inquisitive race, they thirst for knowledge. I think a Sylvari Engineer fits more than a Norn Engineer for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I actually think that Sylvari is not as bad a choice as people think it is. They are a inquisitive race, they thirst for knowledge. I think a Sylvari Engineer fits more than a Norn Engineer for example.
    Missing the fact that Sylvarri are sentient plants entirely...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Great looking game.

Absolutely no WoW killer.
    How I love it when someone with an obvious WoW signature and avatar gets defensive about the countless hours they have invested in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    How I love it when someone with an obvious WoW signature and avatar gets defensive about the countless hours they have invested in that game.
    I believe GW2 will be a good game. I play WoW, and will also enjoy playing GW2.

Your move Zynga

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing about GW2 is that I can play WoW without running two lots of subs. Worry free indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Best thing about GW2 is that I can play WoW without running two lots of subs. Worry free indeed
    While I highly suspect I will simply be saveing 15 bucks a month once GW2 comes out instead of this, the thought had crossed my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    While I highly suspect I will simply be saveing 15 bucks a month once GW2 comes out instead of this, the thought had crossed my mind.
    I went for this months ago. Turns out you don't save the money but spend it else where. Although it's obviously on something worthwhile instead.

Unfortunately for me someone else decides what my money goes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I went for this months ago. Turns out you don't save the money but spend it else where. Although it's obviously on something worthwhile instead.

same thing here, decided to stop wow, and started MTG again, so that costs me a lot more

maybe I should check out this sports thing everyone is talking about

If you really must venture out into the real world, remember that the knife does NOT make you run faster.

10+ Year Old Account

Viral marketer bandwagons are a harsh mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmrider View Post
    If you really must venture out into the real world, remember that the knife does NOT make you run faster.
    I've found that it DOES make OTHERS run faster, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Viral marketer bandwagons are a harsh mistress.
    Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    I've found that it DOES make OTHERS run faster, though.
    Your doing it wrong!

Excuse me?
    I think he confused you for someone being paid to viraly market GW2. It must be because your enthusiasm is contagious!

Badum tish!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I think he confused you for someone being paid to viraly market GW2. It must be because your enthusiasm is contagious!

Badum tish!
    My spidey senses are tingling.

As have been said before; If you're not gonna be bothered with reading up a bit on the game, there's really no point in you throwing out questions and false statements in this thread. Could you atleast do us all a favor and catch up on all the videos and links in the first post?
    I watched the presentation with fat guy drawing on whiteboard and read official game site. All other sources are not authoritative and should not be considered.
    Do you realise that you will the only player in the zone while everyone will be at level 80 zones?
    Are you trying to say there's no level 80 zones with most juicy dungeons and events?
    Do you realize that events are same events in the same place and they repeat each few hours?
    Are you trying to say the events are not tied to landscape? Or they have infinite number of phases? Or they never reset as was stated by devs? Or events are not DCGs?
    Do you realize that most of events you'll encounter will be in their reset-to-start faze?
    If "a long time" takes, for example, 60% of total event machine duration, statistics says that 60% of encountered events will be in that state, resetting to initial, as again was stated by dev.

If you don't agree, say it with examples, not using demagogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    My spidey senses are tingling.
    Do you not know what you are?

Viral marketers are not paid they are just pre-formed fanboys kind of like Manchurian Candidates

make your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Do you not know what you are?

Viral marketers are not paid they are just pre-formed fanboys kind of like Manchurian Candidates

make your time.
    It's hard to be a fanboy for GW2, when I'm following so many other games. If your calling me a fanboy what the hell are the people who are wrose than me for giving info on GW2?

I've only given people the information needed for their questions. I've never even trieed to fanboy GW2.

Man Tackhisis and this guy calling people viral marketers on 1 page. I can already see the happiness going to flourish from it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I watched the presentation with fat guy drawing on whiteboard and read official game site. All other sources are not authoritative and should not be considered.
    Well that's not true. The best place to get information about GW1 and GW2 is not the offical site.