Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    It shows noon for everyone, which isn't right since:
    yh....saw it in the other threads
    Still waiting on an official time then...........

Is there a limit to the amount of pages a thread can have? just noticed how crazy big this thread has become. 1.2 million views.

Didn't really want to start a brand new thread for this, so I'll just hijack this one for a bit.

Anyone with a Razer Naga remember their keybindings and wouldn't mind sharing them? I am seriously considering getting one but I want to get a feeling of how it is used more closely before I drop $80 on a mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilegamesh View Post
    Didn't really want to start a brand new thread for this, so I'll just hijack this one for a bit.

Anyone with a Razer Naga remember their keybindings and wouldn't mind sharing them? I am seriously considering getting one but I want to get a feeling of how it is used more closely before I drop $80 on a mouse.
    Personally
    I use 1 to 10 for my skills xD
    with my dodge skill binded to 'F' on my keyboard
    my stances are binded to '1 to 4' on my keyboard
    My weaponswap is binded to 'Z'

works like a charm really =)

That being said, I'll defo change a few things arround as this was just a beta setup to start playing ;p
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

1-5 on keyboard (I use ESDF and find those easy to reach)
    f1-f4 are naga(numpad)1-4
    skills 789 are naga (numpad) 789
    heals is naga 5 and elite is naga 6
    (so I have naga 10-12 free, which might change to target and callout target but we'll see)

weaponswap is the (on an azerty board) ² and ³ button (i think it's tilde on qwerty), the button next to the 1 and above tab
    doubletap to dodge r=autorun
    and the rest is standard I think
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2012-08-01 at 11:43 AM.

Hmm, I don't really feel like I need an advanced mouse for this game since they allowed modifiers. Rebinding F1 to F4 to shift+1 to shift+4 and skills 6 to 10 to Q, E, R, shift+E and shift+R did it for me (with weapon swap on C or X). I'm glad I have a mouse button extra for dodge, but that's about it.

Deleted
    Gonna use my nostromo n52te and my razer naga but it certainly looks like i wont be needing all the buttons as i do in wow arenas

What, Mif goes on the banwagon and nobody posts news in here?!

As confirmed on the GW2 twitter a few hours ago:

Those of you looking forward to headstart, it will begin on August 25 at 00:00 PACIFIC Time
    And also...

We've got a stress test coming up tomorrow. Here are all the details: http://ow.ly/cFxlE
    If anyone wanted to squeeze in some more game time or make plans for the release, there you go.

Well...we do have two separate threads for those two pieces of news. But yeah, normally Mif would also be on the ball with it.

Plus,
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter
    Guild Wars 2 ‏@GuildWars2

Characters from the last Beta Weekend Event have not been wiped; they'll be waiting for you in tomorrow's stress test. Enjoy! ~RB2 #GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Mif is back soon, I miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Cig View Post
    I hope Mif is back soon, I miss him
    Mess with the cowbull and you get the horns! :P

Psh, extra threads. This is the only one I can keep up with.

Deleted
    Does someone actually know what exactly happened with mif?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    Does someone actually know what exactly happened with mif?
    It's unwise to post these sorts of questions in the open, as moderation isn't really up for public, open discussion. A crafty and curious fellow may delve through another's post history to try and piece events together, however.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted
    Ah well, I did look at his last posts because I was curious, but they seemed normal enough.
    I bet he crossed the line and teased one angry (and perhaps hungry) Charr too much :P
    Hm, as I think of it...can there be a more glorious death for an asura then ending in one of a Charrs stomachs? I think not!

Don't think I saw this posted around but there was an interview done by Guru with Anet about pvp plans.
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/6...on-is-growing/
    Sorry if there was already talk about this and I missed it.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Don't think I saw this posted around but there was an interview done by Guru with Anet about pvp plans.
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/6...on-is-growing/
    Sorry if there was already talk about this and I missed it.
    I haven't seen it anywhere else on the forum, so thanks for the post!

It'll be very interesting to see if Guild Wars 2 becomes an e-sport "when its ready." Trying to add very core, vital features from both design and ideal standpoints after the game officially launches can be risky...

I'm happy to read something from the team that isn't all PR TO DA MAX, like nearly everything from ArenaNet has been lately.
    Last edited by Milanor; 2012-08-02 at 12:00 AM.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

I'm not sure if this has been asked or addressed already but do you think in future Anet will give you the option to save builds?

I know it sounds lazy but it would be nice to easily flick between builds for different scenarios.

Also again this is lazy but do you think they will add the option to remove trait points by maybe 1 or 5 at a time instead of just resetting all of your traits?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been asked or addressed already but do you think in future Anet will give you the option to save builds?

I know it sounds lazy but it would be nice to easily flick between builds for different scenarios.

Also again this is lazy but do you think they will add the option to remove trait points by maybe 1 or 5 at a time instead of just resetting all of your traits?
    I asked the same thing in the Necromancer thread and just got "definitely not" as an answer. Still dont know how it will turn out