Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    If you write out a full date, the proper format is: June 29, 2011. Shortened: 6/29/2011. Problem?
    Enough with the date crap already. You can't call it "proper" format considering it's different in other countries, to a British person you America's just look stupid starting the date with the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not sure what your point is everyone knows that's why.. the point is it's in an odd order, that's what the picture was about.
    The point is stop being so stereotypically butthurt by anything American. No one said "hurr hurr MM/DD/YYYY is the way it should always be."

Why won't you just let us be special little snowflakes with our unique spelling, grammar, formatting and units of measurement?

... What was this thread about again?

Oh, right. How bout that Colin Johanson guy. I like him. Who would tap Ree Soesbee?

Blah Blah dates

says hi

And Norn have no need for dates

Deleted
    The idiocy, oh the idiocy

Deleted
    G4tv.com
    They're talking about free to play games (yea yea, buy to play etc.) and guild wars 2 popped up-
    27:45 ->

Deleted
    this game is getting love from all places its being covered, seems good, fucking hope they can pull of the world v world v world pvp without it getting all zergy

Quote Originally Posted by digitali View Post
    zergy
    "Massively Unbalanced," get it right

this game is getting love from all places its being covered, seems good, fucking hope they can pull of the world v world v world pvp without it getting all zergy
    I think that the many different objectives and goals will be able to make sure there are balance over the battlefield. That also depends on ArenaNet making sure that all objectives are worth it. I can imagine that some objectives will be catered to lower leveled people and give better rewards for them so level 80s don't come around and gank the shit out of them. But I do believe ArenaNet will do a good job, they did with GW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerken View Post
    I think that the many different objectives and goals will be able to make sure there are balance over the battlefield. That also depends on ArenaNet making sure that all objectives are worth it. I can imagine that some objectives will be catered to lower leveled people and give better rewards for them so level 80s don't come around and gank the shit out of them. But I do believe ArenaNet will do a good job, they did with GW.
    I too believe that ArenaNet will deliver. Their art department alone, already justifies every single bit of money I will sink into this game. For me, it is hands-down the best concept art I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    I too believe that ArenaNet will deliver. Their art department alone, already justifies every single bit of money I will sink into this game. For me, it is hands-down the best concept art I have ever seen.
    For sure, hopefully it translates well into the game (it seems to have so far).

Definitely want to hear more on WvWvW, I'm pretty uneasy about how this is going to work out with easy server transfers and such. Not to mention this is potentially one of the most interesting parts of the game to me.

Deleted
    If it is half as good as everything else I've seen so far, I'm sure that it will be insane as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I disagree.

Ulduar showed it is possible to make an artisticly pleasing instance with the technology Wow artists are given (Mimiron's section especially).
    But Firelands looks like it was slapped together as half assed and cheaply as possible.

This is what Blizzard is capable of:
    None of the landscapes I've seen in Cataclysm are truly breathtaking or massive and epic in scope. When you look at Divinity's Reach in Guild Wars 2 and you see that massive bridge with a sheer drop below, THAT is something you expect from a fantasy world. Level designers willing to take risks can only yield extraordinary results, and I think we saw that with Mmiron's Train in Ulduar. We did not see that with the Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerken View Post
    lvl won't matter as much as it does on other games anyway. they've already told that even with a higher lvl cap, lvl would only be some sort of advancement indicator. as such, i believe "lowbies" won't be that easy to kill past a certain point as they can be in other games (particularly wow), ofc they might probably be at a disadvantage by their lack of runes or powerful skills (elites?) or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    lvl won't matter as much as it does on other games anyway. they've already told that even with a higher lvl cap, lvl would only be some sort of advancement indicator. as such, i believe "lowbies" won't be that easy to kill past a certain point as they can be in other games (particularly wow), ofc they might probably be at a disadvantage by their lack of runes or powerful skills (elites?) or whatever.
    The de-leveling characters will experience in lower-level zones is basically going to destroy the concept of leveling up. Nowhere will you be able to simply nuke the world because you're so powerful.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    The de-leveling characters will experience in lower-level zones is basically going to destroy the concept of leveling up. Nowhere will you be able to simply nuke the world because you're so powerful.
    good.
    /10 char

EDIT: Also, leveling up still serves a purpose as you need to in order to experience the higher content. the leveling down just makes it so that going back the content can still be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalvaudi View Post
    good.
    /10 char

EDIT: Also, leveling up still serves a purpose as you need to in order to experience the higher content. the leveling down just makes it so that going back the content can still be fun.
    Yeah, you'll still be on the "high end" of the spectrum for the content, so of course the rats you kill in the sewers are going to be easier for you, but they're not going to be un-challenging.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54023/the...al/?quality=hd

The mmo report about gw2 havent seen it so cant say if anything new is said, atleast its something to quence the hunger for gw2 content

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54023/the...al/?quality=hd

The mmo report about gw2 havent seen it so cant say if anything new is said, atleast its something to quence the hunger for gw2 content
    If you have been following the game it is nothing new. But we get to see some Asura animations and a glimpse at the character creation.

I want to go to the polar bear temple. Now!!!