10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Sorry, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch destroys both of those.
    Yeah, but cheerio's has flavors man, flavors, and even an Oplympic brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

This beats all! It's got Flame Raisins in it for god's sake, how awesome does that sound??? Plus even the box colour screams epic!!!

I sense we may be getting a little offtopic again though. Damn you Arenanet, release some more info now!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I sense we may be getting a little offtopic again though. Damn you Arenanet, release some more info now!!!
    Any intelligent person knows that this is a satirical way to show how the internet community generally feels about whatever the developer gives them it's just not enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    inb4: CORN FLAKES SUCK! Cheerios are better!
    inb4 inb4 oatmeal>all

10+ Year Old Account
    God now I'm hungry for various brands of cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Sorry, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch destroys both of those.
    cinnamon toast crunch >> all

the lack of discussion and new info is disturbing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    the lack of discussion and new info is disturbing
    Tell me about it

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Yeah, I've been paying a lot of attention to some things in the art...

In the concept art for Guardians, all of the summoned weapons are linked by chains, but in-game, we've only seen one, but the chain is there.

I'm wanting to make a Human Guardian with Scepter/Torch (For the chains and fire effect) using all three summoned weapons AND hounds of Balthazaar, just to see if the chains on the dogs and weapons connect to each other. That would look epic.

My goodness do I want to play this game.

I am trying to stay away from info as much as I can with this game. All I needed to know was classes, how it plays.. and Free to play after purchase. Done deal.

Still not sure what class I'm going with, have a lot of time to decide though.

What is the fastest way and the right path to level up and collect most hall of monuments points, in a reasonable time frame?
    Original and EOTN, no trio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    What is the fastest way and the right path to level up and collect most hall of monuments points, in a reasonable time frame?
    Original and EOTN, no trio.
    Level as much as you can in Pre Searing, Go do missions and quests up to Lion's Arch, buy ALL available skill packs (Core, NF, Factions and Proph), Do EotN quests and missions to unlock all EotN Heroes (at least up to Xandra/ Khamu and Pyre and Jora, with the other three you should be able to make a full group) once you have atleast 7 heroes, continue with the rest of Prophecies, doing all quests and Mission bonuses. After that, go to EotN complete that so that you have all available heroes without Night Fall. Then work on hardmodes and exploration. Save up for Elite armors and find whatever farming build works best for you and your chosen profession.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ So many frogs...

Level as much as you can in Pre Searing, Go do missions and quests up to Lion's Arch, buy ALL available skill packs (Core, NF, Factions and Proph), Do EotN quests and missions to unlock all EotN Heroes (at least up to Xandra/ Khamu and Pyre and Jora, with the other three you should be able to make a full group) once you have atleast 7 heroes, continue with the rest of Prophecies, doing all quests and Mission bonuses. After that, go to EotN complete that so that you have all available heroes without Night Fall. Then work on hardmodes and exploration. Save up for Elite armors and find whatever farming build works best for you and your chosen profession.
    if going to just buy skill packs he may as well just buy the merc pack as well. As I recall you can make mercs of PVP characters and then deleate that PVP character and still have that merc as long as you dont change that merc slot. Just build your comp of heros 1 at a time by makeing and deleating PVP characters and you dont even need to pump EOTN early. Personaly I only bought the 3 merc pack so I could make a full party of necros for a masive discordway group.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Need more news!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Need more news!
    You're new here so I'll cut you some slack, but there ain't going to be much more news for a while, regardless of how much the fans want it, this is coming from someone who's been following and excited about GW2 since '07 when it was announced.

Deleted
    You're new here so I'll cut you some slack, but there ain't going to be much more news for a while, regardless of how much the fans want it, this is coming from someone who's been following and excited about GW2 since '07 when it was announced.
    I'm not new to GW2, been following it since 2008. I'm not new to these forums either, just registered late!

Still the point is posting "need more news" is not only not going to get you or anybody else news faster it also adds nothing to the discussion. At most its a thread bump which is frowned upon. If your a long time lurker you should already be aware of that.

Who is John Galt?