Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'd like a place where I can find a decent WvW guild with friendly people who sometimes PvE too though, because I know any PvE activity I do in the open world I'll likely end up just guesting to Jade Quarry for. :P
    To be clear, the reason certain servers are free to transfer to is because they need more players/ people on them, so none of them are going to have a history of doing well or they wouldn't be on the list.

where is this list? I need to gtfo of SoS
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    where is this list? I need to gtfo of SoS
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/g..._source=client

That lists them by number, so I'm not sure if they have some list by actual server name.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/g..._source=client

That lists them by number, so I'm not sure if they have some list by actual server name.
    Now to figure out a world that actively does PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I didn't see a single thing for Henge and couldn't find any info on it except for one person on CD saying Henge is a WvW zergfest, as opposed to smaller groups going in.
    That's not saying much. Due to the usually poor turnout of CD WvWers as few as 15 enemy players could be considered a "zerg". I would transfer if I wouldn't lose my gbank. As it is, I quit WvW and guest every time I play. :\
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    To be clear, the reason certain servers are free to transfer to is because they need more players/ people on them, so none of them are going to have a history of doing well or they wouldn't be on the list.
    I'm well aware that the servers that are open to free transfers are the middle of the line and end of the line servers. I'm not looking for a top tier WvW server or queues every time I try to get into WvW during primetime or right after reset. I'm perfectly happy playing on a server that does well in the tier it's usually in, against the servers it's generally grouped with.

Part of the reason that I'm going to move down from Stormbluff Isle (which ended up 8) to Henge of Denravi (which ended up 13), and get my husband back into playing so he can move up to from Eredon Terrace (which was 21) and we can play on the same server no matter how middle of the road it may be.

I remember when I first started playing the game a couple years ago and there were some really big WvW guilds on Eredon Terrace. It's where I originally was too, in the guild Ruin...looks like that server was one of the ones that kind of imploded.

@zito, the current list rankings are here.

GW2 homepage forums not working for me for the last 2 days, anyone else having the same experience? No twitter post about this from Anet.

I haven't had any problems with the GW2 website or forums. Maybe something on your end was updated and your firewall didn't like it or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 days ago - Crystal Desert/Henge of Denravi/Sorrow's Furnace
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_EgrEhESx4

Looks plenty lively to me.

@Maarius, try deleting your browser's cookies. I had it happen a couple days ago and so have some others, deleting the cookies will let you access the forums again.
    https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/statu...77993998893056
    Valar morghulis

Talking about PvE karizee. I really don't give a fuck about zerg vs zerg

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about PvE karizee. I really don't give a fuck about zerg vs zerg
    That was for Lane and Rivelle. Lane keeps saying Crystal Desert is dead when it clearly isn't.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    That was for Lane and Rivelle. Lane keeps saying Crystal Desert is dead when it clearly isn't.
    Well tell me a PvE server then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say, my server is often spun into overflow so I don't guest very often.

But it's easy enough to see for yourself, just guest around to some events right after daily reset.
    http://us.gw2stuff.com/
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you looking for a free transfer when they are open or a paid one?

I guested to a few full servers during the LA events, Jade Quarry was definitely my favorite and people seemed to know what they were doing. Blackgate was pretty decent. I tried Tarnished Coast and they were failing sooooooo badly at even killing the knights that I didn't even bother going back the next hour.

I don't know about dungeons and the like though, and the open world on every server was pretty empty, but I did see lots of guilds recruiting on those servers.

Problem being, of course, that they're the top 3 WvW servers so not only would you have to try to find a time to transfer when the servers weren't showing "full" (which looks like most of the day), but they're going to be more expensive to transfer to than normal for a little bit.

it worked, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    5 days ago - Crystal Desert/Henge of Denravi/Sorrow's Furnace
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_EgrEhESx4

Looks plenty lively to me.
    I don't think one video of 3 combined servers zergs does anything to negate what Lane said about WvW being dead on Crystal Desert. It is a spotlight on one moment of one hour of one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I don't think one video of 3 combined servers zergs does anything to negate what Lane said about WvW being dead on Crystal Desert. It is a spotlight on one moment of one hour of one day.

You realize you just used the terms "zerg" and "dead" in the same sentence? Lmao.

Reminds me of that big name guild that "quit" the game a while back. I saw a vid of them last week and one of the comments asked, "oh hey, are you guys back?" to which the guy responded, "no, we just raid a couple times a week but we are not back."

Bwuh?
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize you just used the terms "zerg" and "dead" in the same sentence? Lmao.
    Ugh, you're unfathomable, just because a server's wvw is dead it doesn't mean they can't occasionally put together a zerg or some kind of fight. You're totally misrepresenting the way people use the term dead when it comes to server activity. Lane already stated she sees 'Zergs' of 15 or so people, which is hardly much to write home about.

That 'zerg' was about the same size as we used to pull from our server alone in desolation, it was a pitiful excuse of a combined server zerg.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-03-16 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That IS a pretty large CD zerg, but who knows...maybe it was prime time and they had a "pug"mander to follow.

It was pretty refreshing to see people still getting that excited over the game though. :P

If you make €25k in one day everyone will shout, omg that's amazing. If every other day of the year you make €0, I doubt anyone's impressed.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).