I played very little GW1, basically only Cantha. It was an interesting place. A lot of the expansion is this enormous city, absolutely humongous. Reminded me a little bit of SWTOR where you have zones that are just all urban.

This picture is basically what I remember of it:

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/guild...7ac8fa69f620ee

I linked because it's a pretty big picture. Entire regions of slum, then some dense upper class areas as well.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2020-03-23 at 08:56 PM.
    It is time to realize that you are a member of the Universe, that you are born of Nature itself, and to know that a limit has been set to your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I played very little GW1, basically only Cantha. It was an interesting place. A lot of the expansion is this enormous city, absolutely humongous. Reminded me a little bit of SWTOR where you have zones that are just all urban.

This picture is basically what I remember of it:

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/guild...7ac8fa69f620ee

I linked because it's a pretty big picture. Entire regions of slum, then some dense upper class areas as well.
    Cantha had a loot of different settings.

Slum, high-class, open lush fields to crystal jade oceans and gothic forests. That campaign was literally all over the fucking place, in a good way.
    LOL

♫Toss a coin to your witcher♫

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I think we may be waiting a long time for that to happen. Maybe even forever.

I am returning to the game after last playing in 2013. Everything is radically different and I am completely lost. I am looking for suggestions on a character to focus on that is good for wvw (both zerg and small scale) and pvp. My experience on my mesmer is just melting non-stop and it is probably not the character for me. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Blk View Post
    I am returning to the game after last playing in 2013. Everything is radically different and I am completely lost. I am looking for suggestions on a character to focus on that is good for wvw (both zerg and small scale) and pvp. My experience on my mesmer is just melting non-stop and it is probably not the character for me. Any suggestions?
    As far as I know, there's still no meta after recent patch that revamped PvP and WvW balance. Try playing Soulbeast, Scourge or Core Necro, Firebrand, maybe they are still strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though