Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Could anyone explain me why or how i know the majority of people walking around in the PvP zone (Heart of the Mists)
    Isnt this a "mega server"?
    Not only that, there are several instances of the mists.

But for some reason i always see the same people around...quite a mysterious system they have here.

Anyway...i love this game to no end.
    The game is lively, sometimes there is some roleplaying going on, a lot of drama and "love stories"....A LOT of love stories.
    I love this game...
    The mega server system has a priority system that it uses to pick which instance of a map it places you in.

Map state (full/closing) -> party/squad -> friends list/guild -> home server.

For first it tries to place everyone in a party onto the same map. If you're not in a party the game will see if there's an instance where you have friends and/or guildmates. If it can find those it tries to group people by home server. Otherwise, it throws you into whichever instance has room and isnt set to close.

Yeah theres a lot of rpers in the game...more than you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The mega server system has a priority system that it uses to pick which instance of a map it places you in.

Map state (full/closing) -> party/squad -> friends list/guild -> home server.

For first it tries to place everyone in a party onto the same map. If you're not in a party the game will see if there's an instance where you have friends and/or guildmates. If it can find those it tries to group people by home server. Otherwise, it throws you into whichever instance has room and isnt set to close.

Yeah theres a lot of rpers in the game...more than you'd think.
    Thanks for letting me know is a real nice system...it feels like a village and a close community.
    And also...the map chat is a free for all and the game is very little moderated.
    So...you can imagine how the late night talks go in there...

The heart of the Mists in my server is like a outlaw bar with only criminals D:

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga...ember-17-2020/

The new icebrood saga champions is out.
    Its a strange release. From the surface it looks like just 3 meaningless instances and a weird community event. Anet is very vague about it and once again forgets that people can't read their minds. To most people it probably feels like a half episode.

What it seems to be, based on stuff Anet said in the past and data mining, is an episode the evolves over time. Something they did in season 1 but it was better communicated back then.

I'll hold judgment until we see if the episode does evolve in 2 weeks or so.

GW2 Easter Egg in Wow-Shadowlands?

Found on the GW2 subreddit.