10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    How do you even get it? Can't seem to see it on the TP.
    Black lion chests ?

Interestingly enough the new armour set is only available through black lion chests as well instead, thought they would make it available for purchase instead.
    Its the reward for doing the Lunar New Year festival achieves. Takes about an hour tops.

The armor that person is uses a miss of gem store and gameplay rewards

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its the reward for doing the Lunar New Year festival achieves. Takes about an hour tops.

The armor that person is uses a miss of gem store and gameplay rewards
    Ohh it's an achievement reward, thanks! Found it now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Soto part 3

Wizard Vault Refresh for Tuesday patch

Road map

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/t...n-february-27/
    Last edited by PACOX; 2024-02-22 at 07:48 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm keeping expectations in check after the last update, but hoping this is a bit meatier with the new weapon and legendary armor 1.0. They did update the armor for charr to give more neck covering but...yeah even on legendary armor charr will forever be saddled with bad clipping issues and jank.

Oh well, got my AA capped so I'm ready to start getting the bits I want from the next slate of rewards. That cat chair is gonna be super common but damnit, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm keeping expectations in check after the last update, but hoping this is a bit meatier with the new weapon and legendary armor 1.0. They did update the armor for charr to give more neck covering but...yeah even on legendary armor charr will forever be saddled with bad clipping issues and jank.

Oh well, got my AA capped so I'm ready to start getting the bits I want from the next slate of rewards. That cat chair is gonna be super common but damnit, I love it.
    Charrs armor is a sad state. Something like taurens in wow. 90% of everything looks like shit, but when you get actually awesome look EVERYTHING clicks better than in any other race.