10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything like the German one, it will be rather short showing character customisation, then a play through of the charr starter area (plus the stream is lagging from their end).

Remember, it's only press day at Gamescom and all the big presentations and Q&As we really want to see are scheduled from tomorrow onwards.

Wow i missed alot... CURSE YOU SLEEP!!!!

I like that we have only seen a fraction of the pvp scene and already people are "omgwtf!!!" theres still WvWvW left thats gonna be epic as fuck

Looks like the stream is being finicky. =( I got to see about 2 seconds of gameplay before it went offline again. Grr. Hope it gets up and running soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad news: Apparently Gamescom is having serious bandwidth issues, and every games online streams are screwed.
    Really bad news: For the one second the stream worked, they were playing an asura and I don't get to see it. Welcome to 4 letter words, population me.
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-08-17 at 02:41 PM.

They post a recording of the live streams later right? I guess we just wait until then =/

Edit: getting veeery bored of that beer advert . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    They post a recording of the live streams later right? I guess we just wait until then =/

Edit: getting veeery bored of that beer advert . . .
    That's odd.... The livestream.... DIDNT WORK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they'd bother with publishing todays presentations.
    Hopefully Gamescom can pull their finger out and get some more bandwidth for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    That's odd.... The livestream.... DIDNT WORK.
    I mean of the talk they're streaming?

And sadly the adverts did work for me =/
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ads come from Ustreams server, not from Gamescom.
    I don't even see the ads with AdBlock installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    I mean of the talk they're streaming?

And sadly the adverts did work for me =/
    They're streaming a 10minute demo. the one in german wasnt at all interesting.

Deleted
    Goaw damn I hate not being part of the 'in' crowd

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Sorry if you are in 2011 and you don't see the difference between CGI and ingame you are an idiot.
    Maybe 5 years down the line it wont be that obvious.
    wtf are you talking about? who said i cannot see the difference between CGI and in-game footage? it is precisely because i can see the difference, which is night and day, that CGI videos should die. how many people watched WoW's opening CGI and thought this game is going to look and play amazing and then had a rude awakening once they logged in? you must seriously be an idiot if you think CGI serves any purpose other than setting a game up with lofty expectations from viewers it cannot deliver. and yes, way to assume that everyone who watches CGI videos and gets interested in a game because of it know to take the CGI video with a grain of salt becoz the gameplay WILL LOOK AND PLAY NOTHING LIKE IT! what a waste of resources and if you can make good quality gametrailers with in-game footage then they would actually have more mileage than CGI videos as people will see what they can ACTUALLY do in the game. CGI videos are blatant false advertising, just becoz it's widespread in the gaming industry does not mean we have to condone it.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account

Clearly character creation is tough