10+ Year Old Account
    I say we keep going until it hits 1000 pages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I say we keep going until it hits 1000 pages
    I say we keep it clean and gw2 related...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    KARMA SYSTEM, KARMA SYSTEM, KARMA SYSTEM, KARMA SYSTEM !!!

o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    lol, epic....

"months..."
    "What was that?"
    "Ahem.. been a couple... months..."
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Hehe, that video was cute.

I liked that video.

Didn't they add like a badge system to Warcraft like years ago? I am fairly confident they did and now it's some bizarre point system I can no longer understand. And thus, ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Didn't they add like a badge system to Warcraft like years ago? I am fairly confident they did and now it's some bizarre point system I can no longer understand. And thus, ignore.
    In Cataclysm, Heroic Dungeons and the old level 85 raid tiers reward justice points. The current raid tiers reward valor. All raid tiers reward tokens.

Each token can be traded in for a piece of tier gear of the appropriate iLevel to that raid, justice buys the old tiers raid gear, and valor buys this tiers raid gear.

I don't know how anything beyond the normal gear works, but Valor can't be used for shoulders or the helmet, and tokens can't buy anything beyond the 5/5.

Wrath was even worse, there were separate currencies for EACH tier.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-04-11 at 05:38 PM.

Yes, but it ends up being like..
    "For my BiS gear, I need this one piece from tokens and everything else from drops."

That all sounds fascinating, guys.

I'mma just ignore it though.

That all sounds fascinating, guys.

I'mma just ignore it though.
    Sometimes, you hurt my feelings.

Sorry! That just sounds like a lot of work I am not really gonna commit to World of Warcraft. Just... no.

Sorry! That just sounds like a lot of work I am not really gonna commit to World of Warcraft. Just... no.
    To sum it up:

Blizzard be crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does anyone know if the collectors edition copies of Guild Wars 2 ran out?

Are the digital deluxe editions also run out?

I only ask this because I thought the pre-purchase date was on the 15th and not the 10th .

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post

I only ask this because I thought the pre-purchase date was on the 15th and not the 10th .
    Digital is digital, so I don't think that's possible.

Digital deluxe shouldn't run out at any point, due to it being digital.
    CE's have run out at most retailers, there's a chance yours may still have some. May want to check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read the items for the digital deluxe edition. It seems to be a little useless since 3/5 of them are 1 time uses. I consider the $20 extra price tag a little pricy for something as small as this. IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of the DD/CE items, what the website calls the "golem banker" is called the "golem butler" in game (as seen in the Gamebreaker video). Considering one of the Asura character biography choices was:
    VALET-123 Golem - Most golems are powerhouses, designed for warfare. They show absolutely no subtlety or originality of design. My golem was compact and efficient, and it had an unparalleled package of features. It revolutionized lab cleanup, and it mixed a great cocktail too.
    it makes me worried that they removed one of my choices. Especially since the model is a compact version of the chubby golem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read the items for the digital deluxe edition. It seems to be a little useless since 3/5 of them are 1 time uses. I consider the $20 extra price tag a little pricy for something as small as this. IMO
    Ye I also found the DDE a bit too expensive for the bonuses. Which is why I bought the CE
    Monk, I need a monk!!!