Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    This may sound silly but is your armor infused? It's a must have against any mursaat.
    oh yeah, years ago im sure I did.

now im not sure if the elite kurz/fow helm is.. i know my old gladiator is. ill have to check.

edit: mk elite kurz is.. but the fow helm i go with (its alot better than elite kurz helm) isnt.. need to infuse that.

BTW can someone link the discord build(s)? ive never ran that
    Last edited by Jimusmc; 2011-09-26 at 10:57 PM.

TB Norn Elementalist PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    Maintenance, server costs, and bandwith, are trivial costs and amount to almost nothing.

Development will be paid for by buying xpacs. If they can come out as frequently as they did for GW1 (every 8 months) then it will be plenty to fund the game with cosmetic micro-transactions on the side.

This video has been circulating, and might be worth watching:

This video is amazing. Wooden potatoes is really on the ball. All it takes is a charismatic British person to sell a game (Wooden Potatoes, Stephen Reid, TB).

And he's spot on as well. There's a reason that less and less games are going sub based. People are beginning to wise up, and demand that MMOs contain the quality we expect from any other genre. This includes sub fees; imagine if BF3 or Skyrim charged $15 a month! I think in the next couple of years, we'll see all MMOs start out as B2P/F2P, and sub based games will transition to one of those models (hell, it's already started with WoW's "play free until level 20").
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by degonite View Post

TB Norn Elementalist PvP
    This video certainly seems to solve all the complaining about how powerful the Thief appeared in his last video, in comparison to past videos of Elementalist. Despite already having chosen Warrior as my primary class, Elementalist will be high on my list of alts.

My favorite profession,elementalist finally done by total biscuit.I can't wait till this game comes out.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Hah wow, riverside assassintion with discordway and a spirit spammer with gwen interupting/throwing hexes around = easymode.

why havent I tried this earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Hah wow, riverside assassintion with discordway and a spirit spammer with gwen interupting/throwing hexes around = easymode.

why havent I tried this earlier.
    Be glad When I did it for the first time I had to take 2 henchmen because you were limited to 3 heros :P

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    Be glad When I did it for the first time I had to take 2 henchmen because you were limited to 3 heros :P
    hah what a great change they let you use all heroes if you like.

i cant imagine henchmen anymore they're so bad the AI in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did TB do a video for the engineer? Did I miss that video?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Wasn't it the very first one?

EDIT: Never mind that, that was a warrior.
    I'm thinking he somehow mixed them up

His gamescom PvP video had both an engineer game and a ranger game. Also, onwards to 500 pages!
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    His gamescom PvP video had both an engineer game and a ranger game. Also, onwards to 500 pages!
    Share please?

Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post

yup tht had the Engineer and the ranger though not very long like he did with other classes

aout the thief dishing out more dmg, i take it back Staff ele = lots of dmg ele still looks awesome !

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 01:14 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHV7HB2BDc

Here u go totalbisc pvp with Engineer and ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I did all campaigns and EotN back when we could only use 3 heroes + henchmen some of it was challenging back then, now with 7 heroes most stuff in Hard Mode isn't really hard anymore.
    ya I did the same. wasnt too bad back then but all but a few things are rather faceroll these days.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    ya I did the same. wasnt too bad back then but all but a few things are rather faceroll these days.
    elite areas can still be tough

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    elite areas can still be tough
    some of those would fall under the few things :P

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    All the ranger videos I find are sucky...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by degonite View Post

TB Norn Elementalist PvP
    I still think there needs to be a bigger time penalty for Elementalists changing attunements.
    The current cooldown isn't long enough for how slowly (in a good way) PVP plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I still think there needs to be a bigger time penalty for Elementalists changing attunements.
    The current cooldown isn't long enough for how slowly (in a good way) PVP plays.
    I've played the game myself and I will have to say is it does not play slowly, they are playing slowly because all those players are trying it out for the first time. Now fighting is not that much faster, but it is a good chunk if you know what you're doing.