10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boredisboring13 View Post
    Yeah I know :P

I love how the top rated comment (2 likes) "In your opinion" is replying to "After watching so many Guild Wars 2 videos recently, WoW looks pretty crappy." which has 80 likes. How does that work lol?
    I do believe replies to top comments are placed at the top automatically?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Oh right, didn't realise that. Youtube seems to constantly be changing rules/structure to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I do believe replies to top comments are placed at the top automatically?
    It uses a system now where it goes by up votes vs the amount of time taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    lol, they do it here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9X-2V957Ks#t=211s and at 6:20
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTube Commenter
    That Blizzard Conferece:
    "okay, guys. Guild Wars II is coming out, and it appears to be better than WoW in every possible way."
    "how are we going to keep our members?"
    "..."
    "naked pandas."
    I rofl'd....
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I rofl'd....
    Should add "naked pandas with only one smile like a doughnut facial expression"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Should add "naked pandas with only one smile like a doughnut facial expression"
    That smile creeps me out...

Deleted
    reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/rjg7j/all_topics_and_dev_posts_from_gw2_beta_forums/

Quote Originally Posted by kalooo View Post
    reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/rjg7j/all_topics_and_dev_posts_from_gw2_beta_forums/
    Dunno why you bothered linking something that doesn't work. Are you the wanker that leaked the information too?

Look for my comment
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-03-29 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why you bothered linking something that doesn't work. Are you the wanker that leaked the information too?

Look for my comment
    that wasn't nice grandpa

leakers should die in a fire though.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    that wasn't nice grandpa

leakers should die in a fire though.
    Normally with little leaks I wouldn't care too much, and I'm always against being a rat, but in this case I felt it went too far and I had to report that post. The reddit mod sent me a message that was basically saying it wasn't their problem so they weren't going to do anything about it. Since reddit wasn't gonna do anything about it I sent it to ArenaNet. 20 minutes later that same mod sent me another message saying it was removed. A few minutes after that someone tried to repost it again and it wasn't even up for a minute before they took it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally with little leaks I wouldn't care too much, and I'm always against being a rat, but in this case I felt it went too far and I had to report that post. The reddit mod sent me a message that was basically saying it wasn't their problem so they weren't going to do anything about it. Since reddit wasn't gonna do anything about it I sent it to ArenaNet. 20 minutes later that same mod sent me another message saying it was removed. A few minutes after that someone tried to repost it again and it wasn't even up for a minute before they took it down.
    I'm curious now as to what was said...

Q: If I buy the game from USA can play on european server? Is there server localization?

It was a bunch of pictures of the beta forums, showing all the threads/posts. I didn't bother looking at it, but one of my friends did and he said it wasn't really that bad, in the sense that there really wasn't any big revealing news. I guess it was a lot of people complaining about concepts in the game that would never be changed, things that basically defined the game. It's more sad that people like that actually got into the beta, people that couldn't even appreciate the game.

One of the comments in that reddit post shows what I was talking about..
    Quote Originally Posted by redditor
    While this is kind of reprehensible it's still hilarious looking at some of those thread titles. "Bring back the trinity!" "This game needs more skills!" "The downed state is new and confusing! Remove it!" "Get rid of targeted AoE skills!" "What are the aggro gaining and aggro dump skills for warriors??"
    I think Anet deliberately picked terrible players for this beta. It's the only way to explain it.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-03-29 at 10:52 PM.

It just showed people complaining about the lack of threat moves or something for warriors or something stupid.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a bunch of pictures of the beta forums, showing all the threads/posts. I didn't bother looking at it, but one of my friends did and he said it wasn't really that bad, in the sense that there really wasn't any big revealing news. I guess it was a lot of people complaining about concepts in the game that would never be changed, things that basically defined the game. It's more sad that people like that actually got into the beta, people that couldn't even appreciate the game.
    I just stayed on the general section of the beta forums (in game issues and such), didn't bother with class discussions. Didn't even see all the "trinity" and "downed state" stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they'll be adding any easter eggs in the game or references from the books. Like I heard rumors that you can find Dougal Keane in game at lions arch and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Q: If I buy the game from USA can play on european server? Is there server localization?
    There will be restrictions in place at the point of sale. http://i.imgur.com/RXtvG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    There will be restrictions in place at the point of sale. http://i.imgur.com/RXtvG.jpg
    Ummm....doesn't answer if a different geographical zone can be ur home server though.

10+ Year Old Account
    MK on guru about CE's:

Just want to put this here:

If you think my message was just "marketing speech" - you might be in for a rude awakening. We are making one production run for the CE, and when they are gone they are gone. We will not make a second run.
    get em while they're hot
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Hmm. So a true collectors edition.

I wonder. Buy one, leave it in the wrapper, and then put it on ebay after a year or two?