Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    DCUO isnt very fun. Go for Tribes Ascend if you like fps that is.
    I got 2 rampages last game on Tribes, I feel so achieved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Thats the really nice thing with tribes, when you earn something it feels really really good! im not very happy with the amount of xp you need for stuff tho :/

I went positive the other day.
    Okay, I'm not THAT bad at tribes, but I'm pretty mediocre. Which I'm NOT used to in FPS games.
    Was playing Black ops and went like 20-30 and 2-5, as usual. Switched to Gotham City Impostors, went 15-20 and 4-6ish as usual. Switched to tribes and barely went positive. BAH HUMBUG.

Thats the really nice thing with tribes, when you earn something it feels really really good! im not very happy with the amount of xp you need for stuff tho :/
    I'd honestly be willing to pay 40 dollars for the game if they just lowered the prices of all the upgrades, or had them come with levels or as you use the class or something. The gold system is really bad.

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I went positive the other day.
    Okay, I'm not THAT bad at tribes, but I'm pretty mediocre. Which I'm NOT used to in FPS games.
    Was playing Black ops and went like 20-30 and 2-5, as usual. Switched to Gotham City Impostors, went 15-20 and 4-6ish as usual. Switched to tribes and barely went positive. BAH HUMBUG.
    I'm pretty amazing at the Juggernaut, the only thing I have issues with are really good pathfinders/soldiers with the disc launcher, or automatic weapons. I can even kill other people outdoors now as a HEAVY. ^_^

Deleted
    I'd honestly be willing to pay 40 dollars for the game if they just lowered the prices of all the upgrades, or had them come with levels or as you use the class or something. The gold system is really bad.
    /agree. would be really nice if the unlocks came with the lvls. They listen alot to the people in the beta, but this is 1 thing i dont think they will change becouse they will make lots of money of it, maybe they will lower the prices a bit but not much, but yea the biggest packages you can buy in there for irl money is almost 50$ that not okay in any way, and that the boost you can buy dont last forever is also wrong. anyways, we are way of-topic..this thread should be about gw2

/agree. would be really nice if the unlocks came with the lvls. They listen alot to the people in the beta, but this is 1 thing i dont think they will change becouse they will make lots of money of it, maybe they will lower the prices a bit but not much, but yea the biggest packages you can buy in there for irl money is almost 50$ that not okay in any way, and that the boost you can buy dont last forever is also wrong. anyways, we are way of-topic..this thread should be about gw2
    The discussion is for the guild thread instead. =P

Deleted
    I don't like shooters. But thanks for proposition.

Deleted
    The discussion is for the guild thread instead. =P
    Exactly

Q&A on the Twitter from Today's EU[Press]Day
    https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2

Earlier, Colin answered a question about unrevealed PvP maps. Teaser: one of them will be very nostalgic for #GW players. :-) #EUFanDay ^RB
    I think that means it's safe to assume there's at least 2 more maps, yes?
    I haven't played Guild Wars, so I can't comment on the nostalgia bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Would be awsome if they showed the sylvari.
    "Q: sylvari/asura playable in future beta events? Eric: we want to expand content in future, but also want to avoid spoilers." My guess, it prolly wount be playble in the beta...ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I suppose that's for the best, saves me from getting spoiled when i play beta.
    my thoughts exactly

Deleted
    "Q: sylvari/asura playable in future beta events? Eric: we want to expand content in future, but also want to avoid spoilers." My guess, it prolly wount be playble in the beta...ever
    I wonder why are they considered spoilers and the 3 playable races aren't? I think that if we ever get to play them in beta, it will definetly be the whole 'personal story up to lvl 20' deal they had in other betas.
    Also, I'd like to at least be able to create one... as I'm going to use the beta to perfect my character creation to the point of when the game releases I can do it as fast as possible and jump in game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I wonder why are they considered spoilers and the 3 playable races aren't? I think that if we ever get to play them in beta, it will definetly be the whole 'personal story up to lvl 20' deal they had in other betas.
    Also, I'd like to at least be able to create one... as I'm going to use the beta to perfect my character creation to the point of when the game releases I can do it as fast as possible and jump in game!
    Everything in a beta are considered spoliers, i just think they dont want to show us everything before the game actually comes out

Deleted
    GuildWars2 Q: sylvari/asura playable in future beta events? Eric: we want to expand content in future, but also want to avoid spoilers. #EUFanDay ^RB
    GuildWars2 Clarification re: earlier info. Beta Weekend Events won't be under NDA. We do not have info to share about content for BWEs. ^RB
    Aww, pity about the cool races.

Just gonna throw these in quick, pretty sure have not been posted sorry if they have. They are videos of the three home instances you can see in the beta right now. (No Asura and Slyvari)

Charr
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Swy6...__zpO8HceUYVg=

Human
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWS42...Ua731v4PVpf1I=

Norn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aUjd...4P1ERh8XyRC2M=
    Excited

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chroniko View Post
    Aww, pity about the cool races.
    I wonder if there are a few things that won't make it into the game. The missing races are part of it.
    Yea, people would rage if the Asura would be delayed, but would people care so much about the Sylvari,
    a kind of new race? What if they got pushed back to three months after game release?

Yes I know, wishful thinking, can't stop saying 'GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!1' while watching all the videos.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    I wonder if there are a few things that won't make it into the game. The missing races are part of it.
    Yea, people would rage if the Asura would be delayed, but would people care so much about the Sylvari,
    a kind of new race? What if they got pushed back to three months after game release?

Yes I know, wishful thinking, can't stop saying 'GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!1' while watching all the videos.
    I care about the Sylvari. They could be the potential race for my Mesmer.

Deleted

A few things not making it into a game is WAY different that two races not making it into a game. Also, they are DONE, there is content done about them, and the game would feel highly incomplete without those races as they are kinda IMPORTANT to the story.
    Also goes against the 'It's done when it's done' idea of Anet and will cause them to lose credit and respect (Certainly from me).

Oh, and people like the sylvary and the asura as much as the other races.

If the game was incomplete like that, it would be very sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, people would rage if the Asura would be delayed
    I would make a Golem battlesuit from my lawn mower and stage an assault on the ArenaNet offices!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I would make a Golem battlesuit from my lawn mower and stage an assault on the ArenaNet offices!!!!
    Only to fail and submit when colin johanson strides out of the office offering fresh baked cookies.