10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have a lot of fun with the Character Creation. You can't really get a grasp of how robust it is until you get your own hands on it you know? That could be said for everything really...
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I'm going to have a lot of fun with the Character Creation. You can't really get a grasp of how robust it is until you get your own hands on it you know? That could be said for everything really...
    I will make my charr a purrfect work of art. It will be glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This is why we have phones, to call in sick.
    LOL, my brother in law has it planned out to take a half day for BWE and make a long weekend of it. He's sending my sis to the Costco for "supplies" tomorrow morning. XD

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Snip.
    Good post my friend, this is my thoughts on the matter exactely. I played Runescape for 4 years, got to max combat level and maxed half my other skills. It was a grind, but after the initial few weeks of playing, was I there for the gameplay? Hell no! I was there doing something with friends. It was a chatroom where you can do stuff at the same time. I used to cut wood for hours on end even though I had maxed out the woodcutting skill, just because we had a small community, same server, same couple of trees, every day. If you went there, there would be familiar faces to talk to. Nothing would progress doing it, I was just there chatting.

It's that feeling MMO developers want to get to. You're not there purely to play the game for the fun of the gameplay, you're there for the community. The gameplay only chooses where you get that community aspect. That's why I love GW2. No matter what you do, that community aspect is encouraged.

Well said Malthurius
    It's the only reason I hung around in wow on the same EU server with real life and many IG made friends for about 2 years after I moved to Asia. Despite that I could seldom raid with them because of the time difference, we still did many dungeons etc and just hung out and made alts.
    It was just...fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily I get home at a 11 from school tommorow. Yay culinary school!

My brother said he was going to buy me pre purchase as a birthday present. He kept putting it off. I offered to buy it and he can just give me the money he said nah he will do it. I offered to flat out buy it for myself and I don't care about the gift and he said nah hold off.

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    My brother said he was going to buy me pre purchase as a birthday present. He kept putting it off. I offered to buy it and he can just give me the money he said nah he will do it. I offered to flat out buy it for myself and I don't care about the gift and he said nah hold off.

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(
    If you can make it to a retailer on the pre-purchase list you can probably get a copy.

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(
    oh no

This is why I hate my bro He would 100% do the same.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(
    And this is why video games for presents are always a bad idea. It's always kind of time sensitive. You get it on the spot or you're asking for misery.
    My cousin knew he'd get SWTOR in christmas present, problem is that it released like a week earlier and he couldn't play on launch. That's just cruel.

The one thread is close to post 1000!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Nothing like getting a xbox game for your playstation on your birthday :P

(sort of similar situation)
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(
    Search all the places!

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone cares, Team Legacy has decided to go to the server Crystal Desert (US) for BWE1.

10+ Year Old Account

It is now sold out.

Have fun everyone! =(
    You can still buy from:
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/e...al-edition-na/

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 12:56 PM ----------

New Art from Kekai

http://kekai.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/soar.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    simply amazing

That's too bad Menkey, i do hope you can get the game from a retailer though.

And when i get home at 14.00 today, i'm gonna do something i rarely do, sleep for 3-4 hours so i can stay awake very long during the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snip
    I agree, great post

I played GW1 for a few thousand hours (until I discovered beer and women), and beside expansion (ever 6-7 months) there wasn't a lot of content updates, so I did a lot of stuff again and again. After a while we were doing silly things like clearing the underworld with three people. In that run I was a monk with 4 skills on my bar (1 of which was crippling shot, for which I didn't even have a bow :s).

Silly stuff like this with friends is amazingly fun

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 08:36 AM ----------

You can still buy from:

New Art from Kekai

I actually hope that's art for Magic: the gathering, but I'll probably be disappointed
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    You can still buy from:

New Art from Kekai

Yay new desktop!