yes lets all log in for the beta event final we probably wont see due to servers overloading and crashing and shit.
    8am in the morn though for uk...should be ok though if a load of people go to work school etc.

Game looks pretty polished though, with a few minor things to change. I expect 2 more BWE then a release date
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    yes lets all log in for the beta event final we probably wont see due to servers overloading and crashing and shit.
    8am in the morn though for uk...should be ok though if a load of people go to work school etc.
    I think it's 7am in the UK actually.

Deleted
    7 am waking up in the morning
    gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs ♪

sorry

15+ Year Old Account
    I need to get up early tomorrow anyway (well, I don't need to since I'm not doing anything, but I need to stop sleeping late) so I'll just set my alarm clock to 7.30 so I can get on the event at 8

i actually get up around 2am to get ready for work so i just might be able to see this =P

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I would definitely like to experience the end of beta event but... I don't think I'll be able to drag myself out of bed. (not a morning person at all).

If anyone records it, please drop the link somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    YUMMY!!
    Now I can go to bed in peace, knowing that Mif made chocolate cookies.
    Last edited by mmocc0d2f81b97; 2012-04-29 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Cookies.

I didn't get very far in the beta. Was there a way to increase inventory space beyond those 4 or 5 slot leather bags? Are we going to have inv space cramp like in GW1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    I didn't get very far in the beta. Was there a way to increase inventory space beyond those 4 or 5 slot leather bags? Are we going to have inv space cramp like in GW1?
    Crafts can make bigger bags. On one of the merchants, there are runes of holding for making bigger bags. The one required to make a 20 slot bag costs 100 gold.

Anyone craft anything interesting? I couldn't figure out the random craft thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... gameinformer magazine had a few pages dedicated to GW2, just came in my mail few hours ago. AND THEY GOT TO PLAY SYLVARI?! They explained the gist of the sylvari starting zone and what will go down. But I won't spoil it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 12:47 AM ----------

Still waiting for the damn character builder websites to update so I can do more theory crafting with the damn traits.

Awesome, thanks for the answers guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Bigger bags ( as a tailor you get to make 8 slots very early on) and you can buy extra bag slots in the shop and extra space for your stash as well, and just as in GW there is a special space for crafting materials and also for cooking stuff.

EDIT: just adding a pic

http://tinypic.com/r/974jkx/6
    Armorsmiths could make a 8 slot "box" as well.

i uploaded more high quality(?) pictures into my guild forums which are viewable by anyone, just click my signature.

Gonna upload bout 23 minutes of world vs world vs world action(HD) in few days, and regular pvp too.

I think the pvp is alot more fun, you have to combo attacks as warrior and when you have 3 bars of rage you do a huge crit for lots of dmg.
    I was owning in that bg
    WvWvW is not done by premade pvp charas, so in there you basicly have your own armor...only level is boosted to 80. So you must unlock all abilities yourself for it. And teams dont have forced colors so i can wear whatever colored armor i want...i was in blue team with red armor. You distinquish enemies from friendlies thro names, as friendlies are green and enemies red. Also enemy names are turned into "Green Invader" or "Red Invader" depending on their team.

Its ALOT of fun, but in the beginning when you dont have any money you cant really buy any siege weapons. But you get nice amounts of money in there aswell, just fight and you get.
    Siege weapon blueprints are bought with your money, but they are built with supply in the bg. They dont cost alot, not at all...its like the golem suit is only 1 gold, but even in wow it used to be slow at first to get money, and as im only level 17 i dont get that much. Once i reach 80 im sure i can get alot more money from events and stuff.

In the video where im fighting basicly nonstop for 20 mins i noticed that the game world day turned into night. It was alot of back and forth fighting, if you die you have to run alot(unless you get ressed) so avoiding that is how you win. First enemy failed to assault our base, we retaliated, then after a while we failed and they retaliated.

Today when i wasnt filming any longer, my blue team (server) won our own homeworld...we captured everything in it, then we moved to reds homeworld and captured everything in there too (took hours tho), we basicly dominated so epic! Not sure if they took over the green side too. I quit after many hours of epic warfare!
    Last edited by Otaka; 2012-04-30 at 01:25 AM.

Deleted
    u have a bank xunlai type only for matts

Wait, what. People do understand that Anet is based in the US and specifically in Seattle, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    You will be strafing 99% of the time, and dodging(double tapping movement key) the other 1% ..
    And that pretty much sums up any 'tough' fight in GW2.

Haven't done this much circle-strafing since I last played GoldenEye on the N64.

Ranger with sword and warhorn is so freakin fun to play! I love calling hawks into the battle to pick my enemies to death. Also I really like the Ranger with a Greatsword, fun stuff.

I was going to main a Thief, but after playing a Ranger so I do not spoil my Thief story, I might just have to switch

Deleted
    I like it when most of the "popular threads" on main site are from guild wars 2 subforum xD