Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I love HL. Really need to come out with Episode 3 though
    I should try playing it, I played it up till where you meet the undercover dude....that's all i can remember, i had probably gotten like 16minutes into the game haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    I've played fable III It was pretty fun....i felt awkward though as i was on my brother's gamer profile....and my character and his friend's character got married LOLOLOL
    Oh and killing a whore's competition is always fun!
    LOL wow that's terrible XD. I got married to someone random on there i think, it was just an npc though, I bought he collector's edition for fable 3 and it had some interesting items and extras like the cottage which i enjoyed. I still liked the first one much better though in terms of play.

Edit: Dragon Age is great, i loved the story in it, second one was a little more bland but i loved the improved combat. I easily spent 80hrs between the two games, moreso in the first cause of more to explore..still loved both ^^

I should try playing it, I played it up till where you meet the undercover dude....that's all i can remember, i had probably gotten like 16minutes into the game haha
    HL2 is a lot better than the first one but yeah...it's still a great game

I notice this thread has devolved into people with MLP:FiM avatars talking about vidjamagames.

I approve.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here be me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    LOL wow that's terrible XD. I got married to someone random on there i think, it was just an npc though, I bought he collector's edition for fable 3 and it had some interesting items and extras like the cottage which i enjoyed. I still liked the first one much better though in terms of play.

Edit: Dragon Age is great, i loved the story in it, second one was a little more bland but i loved the improved combat. I easily spent 80hrs between the two games, moreso in the first cause of more to explore..still loved both ^^
    Hahaha, at least it was someone random and not your brother's friend.... >.> I just wanted to get some money and he was showing me where all the dwarves were and the keys ! LOL! it's nice you bought the collector's edition, I think some of the special items are pretty pointless tbh >.<

You like Dragon Age? I was just talking to my boyfriend about it and he said that it's not too great, and "it's a fantasy game....that doesn't feel like a fantasy game" quote on quote hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I notice this thread has devolved into people with MLP:FiM avatars talking about vidjamagames.

I approve.
    I was wondering where you were, friend!

HL2 is a lot better than the first one but yeah...it's still a great game
    I got the orange box so i've got HL2 lmfao, oops, didn't mean to put half life :L

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    I forsee alot of creeps in this thread, I do.
    They're here, they're queer (weird queer) get used to it!

PS. I'm back, just saw the new Pirates, Barbosa is my hero, and what was up with that mermaid/religious dude plot? Not to spoil.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-05-27 at 01:50 AM.

I approve.
    It's a wonderful thing to see, correct?

I got the orange box so i've got HL2 lmfao, oops, didn't mean to put half life :L
    TF2 is also awesome...you should be playing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    They're here, they're queer (weird queer) get used to it!
    Helloooooooooooo :3

I approve.
    So this is where you lurk when your not assisting me against the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, at least it was someone random and not your brother's friend.... >.> I just wanted to get some money and he was showing me where all the dwarves were and the keys ! LOL! it's nice you bought the collector's edition, I think some of the special items are pretty pointless tbh >.<

You like Dragon Age? I was just talking to my boyfriend about it and he said that it's not too great, and "it's a fantasy game....that doesn't feel like a fantasy game" quote on quote hahaha
    Yea..well i bought it more or less on accident, i usually don't care for collectors things but it didn't bother me too much, as long as it's the same game i don't care too much XD. AND HOW DARE HE?! Dragon age was a great game! >.>..*grumbles to himself*

I loved both Dragon Age games...but a lot of people don't. Love or hate, I guess...worth a try if nothing else.

I was wondering where you were, friend!
    I wish I knew where that was...it was dark and cold and something kept touching my bum.

It's good to be back.

It's a wonderful thing to see, correct?
    Yes. Yes it is.

Dragon Age Origins was good, it felt fantasy to me. O_o DA2 however, haven't heard many good things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    y u no liek forsaken :<

I wish I knew where that was...it was dark and cold and something kept touching my bum.

It's good to be back.
    Sounds like a good place!

TF2 is also awesome...you should be playing that!

Helloooooooooooo :3
    Ahhh yes! i love the Nucleus map on TF2, probably one of my favorite and mainly because i dominate as heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    Yea..well i bought it more or less on accident, i usually don't care for collectors things but it didn't bother me too much, as long as it's the same game i don't care too much XD. AND HOW DARE HE?! Dragon age was a great game! >.>..*grumbles to himself*
    Hahaha, I'd love if i could buy a collector's item....only for WoW because you usually get some amazing pet with it ahaha! well, it's his words! not mine! go shun him if you really want to :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Dragon Age Origins was good, it felt fantasy to me. O_o DA2 however, haven't heard many good things about it.
    Ah yeah, he was referring to DA2 i think....fuck me and my compulsiveness of leaving out numbers LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Yep! Here or fighting canned fruit products.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 09:58 PM ----------

y u no liek forsaken :<
    They have a quest...

Where baby spiders...

Eat bears...

While they're alive...

They have a quest...

Where baby spiders...

Eat bears...

While they're alive...
    You're point is...?

That's just crushingly adorable, in my point of view. Baby spiders are adorable!

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2011-05-27 at 02:01 AM.

You're point is...?
    That's the kinda shit Emperor Palpatine would cringe at.