here's me.....being bored
    don't mind the messy hair !

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Everything she ever wanted and more.
    One day the world shall know...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    One day the world shall know...
    I just realized that that is Beatrix on your sig. You really are Totally Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    I just realized that that is Beatrix on your sig. You really are Totally Awesome.
    You can not qualify to be totally awesome without loving FF9.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post

Best picture in the thread so far^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sadly enough, I don't know where to look.

Give me a hint?!
    Google..

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I was legitimately fat though, to say not I would be lying. For the sake of embarrassing myself, here's me before I lost weight, and this is basically how I looked my whole life until now. X.x
    Congratulations on the weight loss, you look really happy about it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-03 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I AM NOW INCORPORATING THIS
    Stroke my ego
    Someone should invite me into your steam group since it is locked out...

Quote Originally Posted by digitali View Post
    thats impressive must have been life changing experience
    Really was, I had like, extreme social anxiety when I was bigger, I noticed now that I lose weight that I'm more outgoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Congratulations on the weight loss, you look really happy about it.
    Thank you! I am very happy, it's definitely a great experience. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Really was, I had like, extreme social anxiety when I was bigger, I noticed now that I lose weight that I'm more outgoing.

Thank you! I am very happy, it's definitely a great experience. ^_^
    It's probably very inspiring to a lot of people. How long did it take you to get to where you are now from when you really decided to start?

Deleted

messy hair? gorgeous you mean!

It's probably very inspiring to a lot of people. How long did it take you to get to where you are now from when you really decided to start?
    I started at 200 pounds, I'm 139ish/140 right now, I'm wanting to at least get to 130 even but its been a huge struggle, harder than actually losing the weight I have lost, took me a year and a half..ish? It'll be 2 years that I started eating right and working out this September.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started at 200 pounds, I'm 139ish/140 right now, I'm wanting to at least get to 130 even but its been a huge struggle, harder than actually losing the weight I have lost, took me a year and a half..ish? It'll be 2 years that I started eating right and working out this September.
    Well you look amazing. You should be very proud =]

Deleted
    But don't ruin yourself girl, you look amazing as you are atm, I don't recommend getting much thinner

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imortals View Post
    im the only one who is a lil freaked that the expression on the right girls face is totally different than the reflection in the car????

You most definitely are not...

whaaaaaaaa?

Deleted

Not meaning to stick my nose in other people's business here but isn't 140lbs a perfectly healthy number for a woman? Guessing it depends on how tall you are but 55kg (we hardly use pounds where I live) sounds extremely light, seeing as I have a friend that almost flies when the wind blows stronger and she's about 52.

Can anyone post a picture of them with a sign that says ''I <3 Monkooli''?

Well you look amazing. You should be very proud =]
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    But don't ruin yourself girl, you look amazing as you are atm, I don't recommend getting much thinner
    My family tells me that, I just thought it was my family just saying that, guess not lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post

Not meaning to stick my nose in other people's business here but isn't 140lbs a perfectly healthy number for a woman? Guessing it depends on how tall you are but 55kg (we hardly use pounds where I live) sounds extremely light, seeing as I have a friend that almost flies when the wind blows stronger and she's about 52.
    I'm 5'4", not terribly tall, I still have a muffin top going so I'm hoping that 10 pounds will abolish it completely. >.> I have a friend who's pretty damn tall, shes 160 (she gained 10 pounds apparently, she was 150 before but whatever) and she looks super thin, thinner than I do. X.x

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Can anyone post a picture of them with a sign that says ''I <3 Monkooli''?
    who's monkooli is probably what everyone is wondering right now

oh and digglett, you're really hot how you are now, what height are you btw?
    Edit:
    I was just asking cause there's average weights and such for different heights, I'm 5'5ish or around there and I'm like 140lbs, but the average w:h for me is 120lbs. I understand why you'd want to drop a few more lbs, hopefully once i get a job then I'll be able to join a gym and lose this weight I've been draggin' about!
    Last edited by Adriana; 2011-07-03 at 09:03 PM.

oh and digglett, you're really hot how you are now, what height are you btw?
    Edit:
    I was just asking cause there's average weights and such for different heights, I'm 5'5ish or around there and I'm like 140lbs, but the average w:h for me is 120lbs. I understand why you'd want to drop a few more lbs, hopefully once i get a job then I'll be able to join a gym and lose this weight I've been draggin' about!
    Thanks hun!
    I'm infinitely stuck between 138-139-and 140, I'm not weighing myself any time soon because my 'aunt flow' is visiting, and shes a bitch that makes me gain weight, lol. >.>
    My goal weight was actually 150 to begin with, but I'm a little too short to pull 150 off, I think 10 more pounds and I'll be happy, its soo annoyingly hard to lose, though. ><

Thanks hun!
    I'm infinitely stuck between 138-139-and 140, I'm not weighing myself any time soon because my 'aunt flow' is visiting, and shes a bitch that makes me gain weight, lol. >.>
    My goal weight was actually 150 to begin with, but I'm a little too short to pull 150 off, I think 10 more pounds and I'll be happy, its soo annoyingly hard to lose, though. ><
    Oh gawd yeah, aunt flow is terrible, it's why i got the implanon (it's mostly stopped them)
    and yeah, i should think 130 would be the perfect weight for you, you already do look amazing though! and losing weight is quite the bitch! I hate it when i want to lose during school, but then just end up stress eating because of exams! but thankfully they're over naaaao ayayay haha