Deleted
    @Cusco:

Love your pictures, in a totally non sexual way. Very pro, and you look very photogenic. What camera you got there? Or rather tell me what lense

@peggleftw:

the second photo is from about 7 years ago, just before I started playing wow. I made the whole post a bit confusing -.- And thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc7751c93762; 2012-01-29 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I hope you're familiar with Cary Elwes.
    'tis a good mix.
    I do! I don't see any resemblance, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    Holy shit it's johnny depp
    The moustache is very much like Depp's one!

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    @Cusco:

Love your pictures, in a totally non sexual way. Very pro, and you look very photogenic. What camera you got there? Or rather tell me what lense
    Thanks for the kind words. I have a Nikon D7000 with a few extra things, and the lens is a Nikkor AF-S 50/1,4G.

A picture I took of my camera, the lens you see is that specific lens with the hood turned backwards.

I also have a Sigma DX 18-200/3,5-6,3 DC OS HSM and, of course, the Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55/3,5-5,6G VR kit lens, which I use reversed as a cheap macro. In a few weeks I'll also buy a Samyang 14/2,8 v2.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-01-29 at 08:46 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Click it, extremely small thumbnail

And if you guys are already posting pics of your biceps. Older pic

Right now I'm working on definition.

Cardio 6x a week 2 times a day, weights 3 times a week. Resting heart rate in the morning 48 beats per second.

And ofc, not playing WOW anymore

And the cigar is just for show btw

During playing wow I was a very unhealthy 120 kg. I've quit a while ago, got my life back in order. On 91.4kg now. Still got quite a bit of fat on me. Gonna take a nother 3 months to get cut.
    Wow you look great, congrats sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Whatever you say, mate. A friend of mine was skinny but working out, so he got fed up with slow progress and started them. He had the exact same rash after that.. And ROIDs don't guarantee absolute growth in 5 days or whatever, yes, you get bigger but you can lose ROID progress really easy aswell.. Anyways, that's your personal business.. Who am I to judge ^^
    I just don't get you people, working out and getting bigger doesnt mean you have to do roids, if you have the right body type, eat a lot, work out a lot and you get a lot bigger, its pretty simple. And if i was doing roids my muscles wouldnt appear so "round" and you could see the blood vessels on them. I simply eat a lot and train a lot in my bulking peroid = gain muscle + fat too, thats why my abs are barely noticable and the sides of the biceps are round ^^

Well, internet...
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    I just don't get you people, working out and getting bigger doesnt mean you have to do roids, if you have the right body type, eat a lot, work out a lot and you get a lot bigger, its pretty simple. And if i was doing roids my muscles wouldnt appear so "round" and you could see the blood vessels on them. I simply eat a lot and train a lot in my bulking peroid = gain muscle + fat too, thats why my abs are barely noticable and the sides of the biceps are round ^^

Well, internet...
    Wouldnt bother dude, its the same thing you get with protein shakes. Most people are completely clueless.

"YOU DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES???? THEY MAKE YOUR DICK SMALLER YOU KNOW"

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    <image>

1999 vs. 2012

Edit: isuzo & folks' of page 932 (Kaniinchen, Everything Nice, possibly also Digglett & BlackPyramid if your replies were not limited to the literal content of the statements), I thank you for your kind words! And I agree; being compared to Johnny Depp is pretty much the highest compliment a man can recieve, as Digglett put it.
    Would do. Would let do me.
    &nbsp;

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Click it, extremely small thumbnail

And if you guys are already posting pics of your biceps. Older pic

Right now I'm working on definition.

Cardio 6x a week 2 times a day, weights 3 times a week. Resting heart rate in the morning 48 beats per second.

And ofc, not playing WOW anymore

And the cigar is just for show btw

During playing wow I was a very unhealthy 120 kg. I've quit a while ago, got my life back in order. On 91.4kg now. Still got quite a bit of fat on me. Gonna take a nother 3 months to get cut.
    lol'd @ biceps pick Weider :P
    I wish I had on of dem old "progress pics" we did with my friends when we went to the gym hardcore for a while.

And dont lie, you still log in every now and then

And no, you no can has the website news-pics yet!

Also, 99, number of the kings!

EDIT: Gonna post my manly side....

It's me and the midgets!

And again me, doing what I do best (at least in my own opinnion!) in the o-line.. Though I prefer defence :P
    On the far left!

Wont post any pics showing my face as I already did a while ago O_O
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2012-01-30 at 06:46 AM.

Deleted
    Lolz shockie you're like REALY HUGE compared to others

And yes I do log every once and a while. Cuz I was an idiot and got that annual thingy -.-

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 04:32 PM ----------

About steroids. There are a couple of different natural food additives that give you better results. They improve overall muscle growth naturally. They increase the bodies level of GROWTH HORMONE. Which is not the same as testosterone. Testosterone will increase your CELL SIZE while growth hormone will increase the CELL COUNT.

Glutamine for example is a nice way to help your body out. It is already used in medicine. In some cases post surgery for better/faster healing. It is also added to grow cell cultures. L-Glutamine is the thing you'll be looking for on the shelves. It isn't something that will make you just start growing muscle and get big fast, it might not even do anything. In some extreme cases of long usage it may also increase your overall heart size. That's bad. But you really need to be an athlete to get that far.

But if you wanna get "big" for a short period of time, Creatine will give you the desired result. Again, it's totally legal, you can buy it in a store like protein shakes. What this will do is increase your strength (10% about) and bind fluids in your muscles. It will make you gain 2-4kg of weight in a month. But after a month I would suggest you stop using it. It will loose its desired effect and it's also not good for you. Give your body another 1 month to flush it all out before next usage, you'll also loose the weight in a week or so. Drink a lot of fluids with it. If you're buying, try looking for Creapure on the package. That's pure creatine. This will not effect your HGH leves.

All of this is already in the food you eat. Eating it will only give your body a boost. Also please read what it says on the box and don't abuse these substances. And only use it if you're really working hard and have some experience with training already. If you're just starting it won't really help you in the beginning.

Was actually hesitating to post this but here's me during WOW. The day I started working out again. 120kg

This is me 5 minutes ago. Don't have a better camera available right now so phone will have to do :\ 91kg Only on protein shakes atm, no other additives. And I'm 177cm

Triceps posing :P

I already had big muscles before I got fat, so basically I only had to loose the fat to get here again.

Also a tip for you guys that want to loose fat. Especially if you're as obese as I was. Just loosing fat and not doing any strength exercises will cause loose skin. Also don't rush it. So, don't just run/ride bike and eat less. Go to the gym and do some training on weights, it will also increase your muscles a bit and keep your skin tight.
    Last edited by mmoc7751c93762; 2012-01-30 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Don't like the connection between WoW and being overweight. Well, ofc you don't move that much etc. but it sounds like...uhhh i quit WoW and lost pounds :P
    Nevertheless, well done

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Don't like the connection between WoW and being overweight. Well, ofc you don't move that much etc. but it sounds like...uhhh i quit WoW and lost pounds :P
    Nevertheless, well done
    I lost 60 pounds while still playing WoW. I quit now, but it can be done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I lost 60 pounds while still playing WoW. I quit now, but it can be done!
    Yeah, that's what I meant...

starting to cut some more for the summer

Last edited by MailEnhancement; 2012-01-30 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    It might have come out a bit different then I thought. Ofc its doable. But for me I had to quit. I didn't do anything else BUT WOW. Playing the game from when I woke up to when I went to bed. I was like an addict if not that. For me it was either still play or don't play. I would LOVE to play/raid again, but I know if I do that I'll just get into it way to much. Happened twice before already...

10+ Year Old Account

chillin'

Also, regarding the whole Depp thingy, I made you this.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/jaojohnnylolpe.gif

He has a much longer nose than I originally thought.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    can... not ... resist!

Due to my laziness I won't access my desktop, so have a cam picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post

chillin'

Also, regarding the whole Depp thingy, I made you this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/jaojohnnylolpe.gif

He has a much longer nose than I originally thought.
    Woah when you put it side by side you really do look like him, but younger. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Woah when you put it side by side you really do look like him, but younger. :O
    All he needs is a good 10 years, a year or so in a hot and sunny place and viola!

Lolz shockie you're like REALY HUGE compared to others

And yes I do log every once and a while. Cuz I was an idiot and got that annual thingy -.-

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 04:32 PM ----------

About steroids. There are a couple of different natural food additives that give you better results. They improve overall muscle growth naturally. They increase the bodies level of GROWTH HORMONE. Which is not the same as testosterone. Testosterone will increase your CELL SIZE while growth hormone will increase the CELL COUNT.

Glutamine for example is a nice way to help your body out. It is already used in medicine. In some cases post surgery for better/faster healing. It is also added to grow cell cultures. L-Glutamine is the thing you'll be looking for on the shelves. It isn't something that will make you just start growing muscle and get big fast, it might not even do anything. In some extreme cases of long usage it may also increase your overall heart size. That's bad. But you really need to be an athlete to get that far.

But if you wanna get "big" for a short period of time, Creatine will give you the desired result. Again, it's totally legal, you can buy it in a store like protein shakes. What this will do is increase your strength (10% about) and bind fluids in your muscles. It will make you gain 2-4kg of weight in a month. But after a month I would suggest you stop using it. It will loose its desired effect and it's also not good for you. Give your body another 1 month to flush it all out before next usage, you'll also loose the weight in a week or so. Drink a lot of fluids with it. If you're buying, try looking for Creapure on the package. That's pure creatine. This will not effect your HGH leves.

All of this is already in the food you eat. Eating it will only give your body a boost. Also please read what it says on the box and don't abuse these substances. And only use it if you're really working hard and have some experience with training already. If you're just starting it won't really help you in the beginning.

Was actually hesitating to post this but here's me during WOW. The day I started working out again. 120kg

This is me 5 minutes ago. Don't have a better camera available right now so phone will have to do :\ 91kg Only on protein shakes atm, no other additives. And I'm 177cm

Triceps posing :P

I already had big muscles before I got fat, so basically I only had to loose the fat to get here again.

Also a tip for you guys that want to loose fat. Especially if you're as obese as I was. Just loosing fat and not doing any strength exercises will cause loose skin. Also don't rush it. So, don't just run/ride bike and eat less. Go to the gym and do some training on weights, it will also increase your muscles a bit and keep your skin tight.
    Wow, nice progress. Keep it up.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah as Weider said earlier, if you wanna beef it up fast and gain some mass Creatine is a way to go.

I gained like 5 kilos in a month, though lost 3 of them after I stopped using it.
    Also my bench went from 110kg to 130kg in a few weeks. Not been a big bencher ever, but a 20kg gain in a few weeks is kinda huge.

Though this was when I was like 17 years old or so... Might not have such a huge impact on an "older person" :P