Quote Originally Posted by Fandandra View Post
    Is it mean to say that this thread makes me feel attractive? xD

From a few days ago:

Sr. picture from a few months ago:
    People like different things in different people.

Just like how some women might want a man that isn't only 20 lbs more then they are and who can actually pick them up and not fall over in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    That is pretty awesome. I have never been to one personally so I am missing a few details on what fully goes on I am sure.
    Well typically they have amazingly delicious custom brewed beers and meads that you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Attie View Post
    The more real and beardly picture:
    And a sweet beard it is sir

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said I was hot - I said it made me feel attractive in comparison. Besides, I have to compliment myself because I'm just that - average - so no one else ever does. Part of my whole low self confidence thing I deal with...

Oh well not gonna let silly little people online get to me, it's not worth it

Hope you all have a wonderful night!
    Quote Originally Posted by entick View Post
    Trying to stop [trolls] in trade chat is like trying to empty the ocean with a fork.

Deleted
    Meh haters gonna hate - I look good and you know it

The fact that I'm 6'1" and 120 lbs with good skin, good clothes, awesome hair, and good teeth disagree with you. No I'm not conceited I'm just stating facts ^_^
    Crikey.

One day someone will ruin those very nice teeth of yours if you walk around with that attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Adore your tattoo!
    thank you ::]
    it's a mash-up of art by Kurt Halsey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingCelt91387 View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious. Stop feeding him. :-D
    Actually no I'm not trolling - trolls are gross. Oh well, think what you will
    Trying to stop [trolls] in trade chat is like trying to empty the ocean with a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingCelt91387 View Post
    Well typically they have amazingly delicious custom brewed beers and meads that you can get.
    I should have gone to that last faire my friends invited me to but I passed due to not getting my train tickets fast enough , bleh. Always next time.

The fact that I'm 6'1" and 120 lbs with good skin, good clothes, awesome hair, and good teeth disagree with you. No I'm not conceited I'm just stating facts ^_^
    yeah. normally i wouldnt say anything but since you came into here acting like a douche i will.

dating you would make me feel like i was a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I demand the next 10 pictures involve a fan!
    And fruit for more awesomness

You still look good

120 is ridiculously lightweight for 6'1".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley2ashes View Post
    yeah. normally i wouldnt say anything but since you came into here acting like a douche i will.

dating you would make me feel like i was a lesbian.
    People take things too seriously lol - only here do people get mad at me for saying something like this
    Who says I would date you, dear? jk I'm not that mean - but if you think that hey it's your opinion and it's a free country lol

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    120 is ridiculously lightweight for 6'1".
    Yeah I've always been extremely under weight - not really sure why I just always have been but hey I'm ok with that lol

I never said I was hot - I said it made me feel attractive in comparison. Besides, I have to compliment myself because I'm just that - average - so no one else ever does. Part of my whole low self confidence thing I deal with...

Oh well not gonna let silly little people online get to me, it's not worth it

Hope you all have a wonderful night!

Spoiler alert: This argument won't fair well for you in the end.

(Just quit while you think you're ahead.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

People take things too seriously lol - only here do people get mad at me for saying something like this
    Who says I would date you, dear? jk I'm not that mean - but if you think that hey it's your opinion and it's a free country lol

Yeah I've always been extremely under weight - not really sure why I just always have been but hey I'm ok with that lol
    didnt you say you were leaving..

Ok guys, enough bickering.

Want more guido juiceheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one is from 2008 christmas
    img194.imageshack.us/i/fuuq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Ok guys, enough bickering.
    Every time I see your name I think of pinky from pinky and the brain yelling "SNARFF".

It amuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

You gotta know, it's only in highschool where tall and skinny is "attractive". Overconfidence, to the point of obnoxiousness, is hideous, learn some humility plx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    Spoiler alert: This argument won't fair well for you in the end.

(Just quit while you think you're ahead.)
    Never said I was ahead I'm just having fun with people - cutting someone down for liking how they look really is a bad habit. I rarely say things like this so you can't really call me conceited. Sure if I went around saying it all the time but not if it's a rare occasion.

You all really should just calm down - it's my own opinion - I'm entitled to it just as you are to yours. Not like any of you affect me in any way, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You gotta know, it's only in highschool where tall and skinny is "attractive". Overconfidence, to the point of obnoxiousness, is hideous, learn some humility plx.

And pick up a weight or two.
    Don't judge someone on one comment. I'm quite well mannered and not obnoxious - I'm having fun - calm down.