Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Fine, fine... but I'm his first and I don't look like that girl. He must've been cheating on me in his dreams.
    i would never cheat on you deyana

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

@Omni: I say you're cute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    It has a taste for blood now. You're not safe.

Saw this thread and figured I should post for the gigs. Everyone's really attractive and it's frightening.

(imgur won't give me link options for sizes of my picture so prepare your diddlyholes)

BECAUSE WINTER
    Obligatory creeper post,

Nice hat/ coat/ semi-live animal doe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i would never cheat on you deyana

Bless ron, that almost made me shed a tear!

>.> I'll start posting pics of myself to people other than my parents once I magically stop being a fat bearded lady (or if my beard decides to look bad ass)

Deleted
    Yeah, me too... Not from my eyes though.
    I...

...That's

Damn.

10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    >.> I'll start posting pics of myself to people other than my parents once I magically stop being a fat bearded lady (or if my beard decides to look bad ass)
    Do iiiiiiit, 1000 internet points if you can beat my facial hair!

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems like an interesting topic. So I wanna Share my pictures.

Backstory cause I can:
    I turned 17 went trough shit now almost 7 years later I have finally my life under control.

This below is a picture taken of me just before shit hit the fan. I was 17 here.

Below is A photoshoot I had to do for a job. Was helping making movies for a shcool. Was 18 here

Then I started getting into an "emo phase" Not proud but it is still there. Was still 18 at this point.

Later next year I met a girl I liked a lot. But alas nothing to get there so I became her friend. Today I see her as the little sister I never had. I was 20 years old

The year later I was kinda a homegoer. Did not wanna do anything and just sat behind my computer all day. Never going out. I am not proud of myself looking back. I was 20 years old at that time

Shortly after turning 22 I decided to better my life so I cut the hair and tried to look better.

Later that year though I hurt my eye pretty badly nothing permanent but was not able to use my eye for a few day. Guild made fun of it in their own way and I am happy for it XD.

By this time I was having a fun time and loved my guild cause they are awesome. This below is me when I was happy and after injury of cause. Still 22.

And lastly there is a picture of me when I was 23 at eve fanfest in march last year. Lets just say I had a great time.

I don't have any picture of me right now. But I am in a good spot. Finally managed to finish a education after 8-9 years of trying. Life is not without issues but I am dealing with them like a grown up. One problem at a time.

Thank you for reading through all this. And hope my ugly face did not scare anyone away from this thread.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2014-01-04 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Later next year I met a girl I liked a lot. But alas nothing to get there so I became her friend. Today I see her as the little sister I never had. I was 20 years old
    Sorry for the friend-zone, bro !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Sorry for the friend-zone, bro !
    Now that I think about it. Well yearh It was nothing to serious though, and there is plenty fish in the sea and I am not in a hurry to get a female companion to share my life with.

To be honest I am glad I am her friend, cause she helped me a lot doing those times, and now I see her as a sister and not a possible girlfriend.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2014-01-04 at 03:30 AM. Reason: fucking grammer
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Now that I think about it. Well yearh It was nothing to serious though, and there is plenty fish in the sea and I am not in a hurry to get a female companion to share my life with.

To be honest I am glad I am her friend, cause she helped me a lot doing those times, and now I see her as a sister and not a possible girlfriend.
    You say that now... Just wait.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    The T-shirt, MMOC and the game under the book?
    Got the two easy ones, but the third is wrong. That's just the black backside of a cd-case. It's something identifiable that does not involve guesswork.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    You say that now... Just wait.
    What are ye refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    A couple of things one notices in these threads. People tidy up and pose. I tried to forgo both, so here's an unkempt 38 year old guy after a night in a bar. In case you're wondering, I'm drinking my usual fill of morning coffee (third cup at that moment). There's also 3 wow-related things in the picture. One is obvious, second is easy to spot but third might be harder, unless you know what you are looking at.
    MMO Champion on the monitor, WoW shirt, and a Wrath of the Lich King collector's edition mousepad that's hiding under what I think is another mousepad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are ye refering to?
    The bigger question I should have asked first is how old are you?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    The bigger question I should have asked first is how old are you?
    23 almost 24 as i wrote in orginal post

10+ Year Old Account
    23 almost 24 as i wrote in orginal post
    Just move on from her, you'll only want her more.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Just move on from her, you'll only want her more.
    Who knows. IMO when a guy says "she's like a little sister to me" he means "she's way too dumb and naive to take her as seriously as I'd have to take a girlfriend".

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. IMO when a guy says "she's like a little sister to me" he means "she's way too dumb and naive to take her as seriously as I'd have to take a girlfriend".
    And this is why you're getting a user of the year nomination. brb editing post on mmoc awards.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    And this is why you're getting a user of the year nomination. brb editing post on mmoc awards.
    You're like a little brother to me. :')

After a nice hike up a mountain in Switzerland.

Last edited by Noct; 2014-01-05 at 09:40 AM.

awwwwww man finally decide to post and i havent posted enough times