Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oSdJB.jpg[IMG]

That's me holding my younger sister's baby about an hour after she was born back on Jan 1, 2012. I am holding the blanket down from her face so the camera could get it in the photo. Still can't believe my beard is starting to turn white, and I am only 30.
    Skelington likes your hair. And beard. White would look pretty snazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    I'm ze dude.

what's that thing o_O

The People of MMOC all look... Much less ugly, and nerd-ragey than I imagined o-o

Culture shock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    The People of MMOC all look... Much less ugly, and nerd-ragey than I imagined o-o

Culture shock.
    yes, were a sexy bunch of people

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    what's that thing o_O
    It's a flæskesteg!

Pork loin....

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post

Culture shock.
    Indeed! I think the ones who look stereotypical wouldn't post anyways, and if they did it'd be of a fake person.

Quote Originally Posted by Surabe View Post
    It's a flæskesteg!

Pork loin....
    almost.. Flæskesteg is roasted pork.

Loin is mørbrad. :P

Deleted

Gettin' ready to hit the club ^^^^^^

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I wasn't gonna post a new pic for ages because I don't want to come across as being over the top, but my bf bought me a new camera so no more crappy webcam photos, and now I'm off some horrible medication that caused me to develop Hypothroidism, I'm starting to feel really healthy again and the weight the hypothroidism caused me to gain is rapidly dropping off me, I actually have a healthy skintone for once instead of grayish-pale, I've got some energy back and goddamnit I feel good.

And that's me done with photos in here for another six months I've not read much of the drama pages and don't want to really bring it back up, but I did notice one comment and felt I had to say something. Somebody accused Diglett of insulting other girls in this thread, and I can honestly say I've NEVER seen her do this and I've seen a lot of this thread, she's always been complimentary and polite so no idea where that came from.

And I will be checking back here for New Years eve photos in the start of January, don't disappoint me, I expect hilarious drunken photos people!
    Cooool, you look like my Ariel doll!

Pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Indeed! I think the ones who look stereotypical wouldn't post anyways, and if they did it'd be of a fake person.
    This is most likely the case. People seldom post pictures of themselves if they actually believe they are unattractive. It would be akin to bragging about running a mile in 1.5 hours. So we get pictures of whoever was on their Facebook list who they think is attractive. Such is the state of things.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Quote Originally Posted by Surabe View Post
    It's a flæskesteg!

Pork loin....
    is that danish ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    This is most likely the case. People seldom post pictures of themselves if they actually believe they are unattractive. It would be akin to bragging about running a mile in 1.5 hours. So we get pictures of whoever was on their Facebook list who they think is attractive. Such is the state of things.
    This is, unfortunately, true. That, and they are probably afraid of the trolling they will receive if they are rather unattractive. However, I don't think that I am, which is mainly why I cover myself with hair (typically have long hair, though I chop it off every now and then). But I don't think I am a hosebeast.

@Skelington: Thanks. I am kinda glad that my beard is turning white (my hair is too, but can't really tell in the pic). Can't wait for the whole thing to turn white.

This is, unfortunately, true. That, and they are probably afraid of the trolling they will receive if they are rather unattractive. However, I don't think that I am, which is mainly why I cover myself with hair (typically have long hair, though I chop it off every now and then). But I don't think I am a hosebeast.

@Skelington: Thanks. I am kinda glad that my beard is turning white (my hair is too, but can't really tell in the pic). Can't wait for the whole thing to turn white.
    What is a hosebeast? And from what we can see from your pic, i'd say your beard/hair combo fits rather well.

What is a hosebeast? And from what we can see from your pic, i'd say your beard/hair combo fits rather well.
    Hosebeast is a term for some horrendously fugly person that you just can't stand to look at. At least, that's what I take it to mean from the context I have heard it used in.

Hosebeast is a term for some horrendously fugly person that you just can't stand to look at. At least, that's what I take it to mean from the context I have heard it used in.
    oh i see !

Grats to you anyway (regarding your niece) ^^

10+ Year Old Account

It is about a year old. But i havn't really changed much
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2012-01-05 at 01:45 AM.

^

This is a true redhead

10+ Year Old Account
    ^

This is a true redhead
    And proud of it!

hey i don't see any new year alcohol inflated pics, i'm going to post mines to see if i start a trend

this is maybe just outside my house?
    don't bother with bottle and smoke, this is the photo that has the lesser amount of alcohol and smokes that i've got.

at the club where i spent the 1st 7hrs of 2012 getting shitfaced
    i was really confused by these balloons things