Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    Old players can see the shit when its coming and can smell the dust in the face that is called 4.1.
    The older the player, the more they'll appreciate the amount of quality of life fixes in this patch

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 02:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeyez View Post
    Not sure if this has been answered but does anyone know if we are getting a cinematic with this patch? Probably a long shot =/
    Good News!
    Last edited by Gruffertus; 2011-04-26 at 01:20 AM.

oh baby, I personally am excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    So you got all classes and all professions ingame as well ? PPl choose what content they do. PPL will probably kill Sinestra one day - but there are alot of other factors that make it very hard to do atm. One of it beeing the fact that you have to do the same content again and there are alot of ppl that simply not bother and chancel sub until next patch. And that means a guild needs to regear more ppl and so on.

Get a clue what mmoRPG game is about.

This is whole patch is based off getting ready for new content.
    Theres no other explanation why blizz is letting you get 980 valor a week off heroics.
    As a raider, thats means I get my weekly max very easily.
    That means you're able to access your tier easier, go through the bosses faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin be takin' no shit mon.

Trailer = awesomeness

So... the Zandalari want to bring Hakkar back? Didn't they give quests to kill him in Vanilla, if my memory is correct.

the trailer for 4.1 makes the patch seem so much more epic than it actually is...this patch should have had a new bg or raid wtg blizz even your patch trailer is a fail...

Dissapointed with the trailer honestly. Infact im not a big fan of the whole turn around the Zandalari are having. It seems ridiculous that the main body of the entire troll race has now decided that following some random, previously unheard of god (can't remember the name, Zog, Zul? Something like that) which has lead them to effectively fully remaking the enimies we destroyed for them. Also Hakkar's little appearance at the end can't be good, he'll probably be making a comeback further down the line.

Actually, im banking that Zul (or whatever the new Zandalari god is called) is probably an old god or a lieutenant thereof. And Hakkar, is like the child of an old god or something, which means Zul ends up getting the Zandalari to resummon Hakkar, who will appear in another rehashed raid.

Watch this space ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Dissapointed with the trailer honestly. Infact im not a big fan of the whole turn around the Zandalari are having. It seems ridiculous that the main body of the entire troll race has now decided that following some random, previously unheard of god (can't remember the name, Zog, Zul? Something like that) which has lead them to effectively fully remaking the enimies we destroyed for them. Also Hakkar's little appearance at the end can't be good, he'll probably be making a comeback further down the line.

Actually, im banking that Zul (or whatever the new Zandalari god is called) is probably an old god or a lieutenant thereof. And Hakkar, is like the child of an old god or something, which means Zul ends up getting the Zandalari to resummon Hakkar, who will appear in another rehashed raid.

Watch this space ladies and gents.
    Zul is a "Prophet", probably the dude in the video. He seems to have done away with the Zandalari king to (Unless he IS the king O.o)

Deleted
    Holy shiet! That trailer!
    Well done Blizzard, well done!

And I think the VC for Zul is the same guy that voiced Tosh in Starcraft 2. Nice to see some voice talent coming back to Blizzard! Vol'jin is the best.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    So... the Zandalari want to bring Hakkar back? Didn't they give quests to kill him in Vanilla, if my memory is correct.
    It amazes me how some folks can't imagine twists in a storyline or characters having a change of hearts from world-changing events.
    Just look at the real world and how people act in it! Can you still honestly say you don't understand how someone can change their opinions on the state of their whole races's well-being in the duration of over 6 years and after events that almost destroyed the world?
    It took Arthas himself less then 6 years to go from goody-two-shoes paladin to leader of the Scourge.

People change. Things change. Conditions change.

Deleted
    Didn't actually expect a video for this filler patch but it was nice.

Better not be lying or I'm gonna be throwing dirty tissues at your house

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    It amazes me how some folks can't imagine twists in a storyline or characters having a change of hearts from world-changing events.
    Just look at the real world and how people act in it! Can you still honestly say you don't understand how someone can change their opinions on the state of their whole races's well-being in the duration of over 6 years and after events that almost destroyed the world?
    It took Arthas himself less then 6 years to go from goody-two-shoes paladin to leader of the Scourge.

People change. Things change. Conditions change.
    Well, it amazes me that a whole race would want to bring somebody back that THEY killed because he was going to destroy the world. So, instead of Deathwing, they'd rather have Hakkar do it?

No, more likely they're being MC'ed or corrupted or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Zul is a "Prophet", probably the dude in the video. He seems to have done away with the Zandalari king to (Unless he IS the king O.o)
    Oh well, prophet then. Regardless, he seems to have a lot of power and influence over the Troll race. That's also a good point, where's King Rastakhan (spelling?) in all of this? Too many questioned unanswered, and I think it will end up with Zul being an Old God pawn, like they need more of those.

That trailer is truly awesome. Props to Blizz on that one.

Trailer is hell good but man I would fuck Garrosh horde as well as Thrall's and go join other Trolls if I were Vol'Jin. Race>Faction Allegiance
    S.H.

Poor Zandalari, nothing but two 5 mans instances. Troll uprisings have become canon fodder these days.

As for wanting new content. My server (draka) is behind world wide progression. To be honest I am pretty sure no guild on my server will even kill Sinestra, let alone see her. There gets to be a point where your tired of making attempts in the same place for months and want to see something new.

I wonder if this means they'll be adding more Zandalari-themed raids or instances in the future to continue this lore. I'm excited.

Terrible trailer, with a whole wall of blue text that amounts to nothing significant changing in game. What a terrible joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    I wonder if "Call to Arms" will change something (in long period).

I dont understand one thing, why is third spec so hard to implement? But cross realm heirlooms are here.... Ou I get it! WoW is only about makings alts....

Perma stealth ergh, personally dont care.

Mount is nice. But I dont buy it
    dude u cant be serious.. having 3 specs would be silly everyone would be every spec atleast with 2 you still need to make a choice