LastLast
    Deleted

What Spec Will you be after patch?

Hey just wanted to know how many people are switching spec,

Alot of friends of mine are going Affi. No ISF ^^

Im Destro and staying Destro

Just wanted everyones views

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Currently Destruction / Affliction, but going to play a lot more Affliction after the patch as I'm better at it.
    pretty much this, but i kinda feel the oddness of cata affliction without all the haste (and hit) i used to have

Well that all depends on if e get another lock or ele shaman to take over the 10% SP buff I've been having to provide for 9 months or so.

So saying that, if no other person can bring the buff, stuck as demo. If we do finally, aff all the way, i love that spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    Well that all depends on if e get another lock or ele shaman to take over the 10% SP buff I've been having to provide for 9 months or so.

So saying that, if no other person can bring the buff, stuck as demo. If we do finally, aff all the way, i love that spec.
    Do you not have a mage or a shaman?
    Well... The mage buff is only 6% but your shaman can place a totem or Totemic Wrath which is also 10%.

Affliction. Always have always will.

Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    Do you not have a mage or a shaman?
    Well... The mage buff is only 6% but your shaman can place a totem or Totemic Wrath which is also 10%.
    No ele shamans in the 25 man line up and I'm the only full time raiding warlock. Also when doing heroic modes for progression, every little helps, especially when its 4% for more heals/dps.

Jedi Counselor.

Oh wait, after patch? I thought you said after WoW!

*badamp ting*

Deleted
    No ele shamans in the 25 man line up and I'm the only full time raiding warlock. Also when doing heroic modes for progression, every little helps, especially when its 4% for more heals/dps.
    Oh come on... It's a group of 25 people and you can't fit an elemental shaman in there? Go recruit one ^^

Talk to a hunter, there is a pet (I don't know exactly which) that brings the buff. The raiding hunter on my guild uses that pet whenever I go affliction for some fights.
    The hunter pet for all I know could be a spell bonus to raid or a debuff on boss, I just know it makes up for me not being demo on those fights.

To answer the threat, I am going affliction and dropping demo for destro.
    Last edited by Calabera; 2011-04-25 at 01:47 PM.

Probably going affliction too, got bored playing destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still destro, I'm the top dps in my guild currently, although I'm thinking of swapping my offspec to Affliction due to us having no affliction warlocks in the guild' and I could do with trying something different
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Affliction, because I'm capable of playing all 3 specs at top level and Affliction will be the best dps

Personal preference has no bearing on the decision until two or more of the specs are within like 50 simmed dps of each other

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction, I can play all 3 specs and tend to play the one with the highest dps. Luckily Affliction is my favorite spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently destro pve/demo pvp, gonan be destro pve/affli pvp after though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

I'm dropping my destro spec so i have Aff/Demo. I used to be a destro fan but anymore.

double aff.
    pve/pvp

Staying Affliction.

I'm staying destruction PvP because I'm stubborn. I might consider going affliction offspec... but probably not.

Destro (main) / Affction (off-spec), Affliction is my favorite of the two so looking forward to reversing my main and off-specs.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction as I have been since day one never will play any other spec