Take me home, Azeroth

I hate this world, I mean this real world. Full of sin, sorrow and disappointment. How can you face your future when you have to obey the destiny.
    I want to live in Azeroth, be a Elf, with peace. This is the place near paradise, and maybe its time to go home.

Deleted
    nah, that would be OP.

You joking, right?.. Azeroth as a videogame, sure.

You telling me you wanna be a belf pally whose whole family has been killed by an army of crazed undead, his homeworld destroyed by a giant dragon, invaded by demons and soon even more catastrphe? It's not exactly my definition of paradise for living in..

Deleted
    With enough plastic surgery I'm sure you'd be able to look like an Elf... at least a High/Blood Elf. Get some blue/green lenses and you're good to go.
    Other than that, I'm afraid you're stuck with what you got.

Is this a suicide note?
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Are you crazy, Azeroth is the most dangerous place I've ever seen. People killing each other for FUN. In less than 30 years, we've had Thrall released from prison, the orcs invading Kalimdor, the WORLD TREE being destroyed, the release of a crazy demon hunter, the raiding of ANOTHER PLANET, the rise of the Lich King, the plagues across the EK and the destruction of the people of Lordaeron, the genocide of the high elves. In less than 30 years, + Deathwing and everything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu View Post
    Is this a suicide note?
    I was kinda fearing the same, and I'm not even joking...people who talk like this are scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where I live already looks like Wetlands, :P

Deleted
    INB4 Horatio references.

Also this might be only a troll post or an unstable dreamer. Nothing here to see, people.

Deleted
    An hero!!!

Take me home~ Country road~~~ To the place~~~~ I belong!!! West Virginia, mountain mama~ Take me home, oh country road.

Deleted
    Go! Became that blood elf pally! Equip your plastic hammer! And hammer away at the forum trolls until you have decimated their ranks, thus making the forums a better place!

Dont come for me, I love trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu View Post
    Is this a suicide note?
    i feel bad that i loled with this post

Quote Originally Posted by phsy View Post
    i feel bad that i loled with this post
    Don't....I did too.

Deleted
    or trolling...

Hey now. Sometimes I wish I could be in Azeroth... but only because the blacks are black and the whites are white. ...er. Than they are here. Like, when I fight evil, it's freakin' EVIL. It's not some stupid tax law or religious debate, all wishy washy with plenty of grey areas. I'm fighting for justice and truth and it's super easy!

Also, I'm 100% positive that, when I kill those pirates, those goblins are gonna like me THIS much more.

That's why Azeroth is so cool. No doubts.

edit: That first line is most assuredly not about skin tone.
    Last edited by Kenerek; 2011-04-25 at 02:48 PM. Reason: lol racism?
    Arguing on the internet is like...

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is going to lead to banning games.