Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zabraba View Post
    There's literally no downside other being being a small goldsink. Just because you needed to level tanks without heirlooms doesn't mean they can't add heirlooms. You're some self-obsessed jackass who thinks he's better than he really is. Apparently everything about you is good. Apparently your cop-out for not being able to prove yourself is an awesome semi-night shift job. You have some awesome skills as evidenced by your progression (lol, no) and your achievements (lol, no). I was watching the South Park WoW episode last night and I'm beginning to envision you as the really fat dude they kill at the end.
    So... nothing. Why'd you bother to post that? You didn't say anything at all. Anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    cata didnt release until december, just saying

edit: jesus, did i just side with this guy? i feel dirty
    Prob gonna be overlooked, but
    Around october-ish (I believe anyway, I don't remember what time it was) The cata talent trees were released, and everything was updated to it, mastery added, and all that stuff. You know, when ICC became easier than it already was at the time? Thats probably what he meant when he said cata.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I did something without something, now there adding a benefit for others" Let me go post about how its bad and unnecessary it is. Lets complain about getting too much of our favorite drink in our cup. You don't like it, don't use it... pretty simple deductive reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairness, and to give people something else to spend JP on. I think the question is more of "why did it take them so long"

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Errr you are supposed to wear dps gear while tanking leveling dungeons. That's what I'm saying. That's exactly what you are supposed to do. Tanking gear is the LAST thing you want to wear while tanking a leveling dungeon.
    People won´t understand this until they are rage starved (warriors). i leveled a pally in the pvp dps plate and it was way more than enough. These dungeons are soo easy and nothing will be hitting you if you have high dodge or parry. Stuff dies way too fast to worry about avoidance until you hit 80

No, I'm not. I'm actually skinny and I was never last picked for any teams because I have a winning personality and a lot of natural ability. U mad jelly bro. MAD jelly.

And no, I said plenty. Perhaps you didn't understand what I said?
    you're using food insults, you must be fat

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    you're using food insults, you must be fat
    Jelly = jealous
    ill probably be infracted for this post

No, I'm not. I'm actually skinny and I was never last picked for any teams because I have a winning personality and a lot of natural ability. U mad jelly bro. MAD jelly.
    Jesus. Did I say you WERE the fat kid. No, I didn't. I said you were LIKE the fat kid. The one nobody likes.

You're an irritating git. The exact kind of person nobody really gets along with because you almost certainly lack the kinds of social skills needed to get along with people. You weren't more than a few posts into this thread and you started insulting people.

You have not only been hugely disrespectful to people who have engaged you in good faith, you have provide no actual data to support your assertions. All you've brought is speculation based on your experience. Which, apparently will come as a suprise to you, is not the end-all be-all of truth. Reasonable people with different experiences can come to different conclusions. Your problem is that you refuse to acknowledge that other people may actually be right, based on their experience.

And I'm sorry, but yes you are THAT GUY people roll their eyes at. And you're THAT GUY that people are making fun of out of ear shot. It's always the same. THAT GUY never knows they're THAT GUY. It's cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

BTW, there's zero chance of being "jelly" of some clown who plays a video game. Get back to me when you're doing something IRL that's even interesting, much less something to be jealous of. Perhaps this is the part where you can tell us how you're a successful, right, handsome film actor, who just wants to maintain their privacy. Or something.
    Last edited by Lord Blackmore; 2011-04-26 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    People won´t understand this until they are rage starved (warriors). i leveled a pally in the pvp dps plate and it was way more than enough. These dungeons are soo easy and nothing will be hitting you if you have high dodge or parry. Stuff dies way too fast to worry about avoidance until you hit 80
    whenever i see a tank in pvp gear,i automatically think hes eather a scrub.or used it to cheat his item level to get into heroics faster

I wore tank gear while tanking on my warrior in wrath, was never rage-starved. haven't touched it since cata, i'll admit, but tanking gear does not mean rage starved

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. The problem is that nearly everyone agrees with me, they just want to troll my thread because they are bored. Just look at the feeble, irrelevant insults they keep coming up with like the date I got Bane, as if that has ANYTHING to do with tanking heirlooms. It's a farce.

I've leveled four tanks. Two, warrior and druid, I leveled before heirlooms existed. The other two, death knight and paladin, I leveled using dps heirlooms, which were more than adequate for tanking while leveling. My warrior, which I leveled before heirlooms existed? Back at level 70, I tried to tank Utgarde Keep when it was released. I found it to be frustrating because the mobs weren't hitting me for any notable damage so I was rage starved completely. In response, I threw on my pvp gear to tank with and all problems dissipated. Because? Leveling dungeons don't want or need tank gear. All tank gear does is gimp you in those dungeons.

Why do these heirlooms exist? They aren't necessary at all. Maybe a shield and a weapon. Nothing else is even remotely wanted.
    Somethign tells me if these came out BEFORE you leveled said tank you would be tooting a different horn. Why are people so selfish and cant stand when other get something they did not.

The problem is that nearly everyone agrees with me
    i dont agree with retards sorry

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Jesus. Did I say you WERE the fat kid. No, I didn't. I said you were LIKE the fat kid. The one nobody likes.

You're an irritating git. The exact kind of person nobody really gets along with because you almost certainly lack the kinds of social skills needed to get along with people. You weren't more than a few posts into this thread and you started insulting people.

You have not only been hugely disrespectful to people who have engaged you in good faith, you have provide no actual data to support your assertions. All you've brought is speculation based on your experience. Which, apparently will come as a suprise to you, is not the end-all be-all of truth. Reasonable people with different experiences can come to different conclusions. Your problem is that you refuse to acknowledge that other people may actually be right, based on their experience.

And I'm sorry, but yes you are THAT GUY people roll their eyes at. And you're THAT GUY that people are making fun of out of ear shot. It's always the same. THAT GUY never knows they're THAT GUY. It's cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

BTW, there's zero chance of being "jelly" of some clown who plays a video game. Get back to me when you're doing something IRL that's even interesting, much less something to be jealous of. Perhaps this is the part where you can tell us how you're a successful, right, handsome film actor, who just wants to maintain their privacy. Or something.
    Take a step back and look at yourself. I just burst out laughing at your post. U MAD jelly son. ONLY explanation.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mestipher View Post
    Work isn't an excuse for anybody. Strictly speaking of U.S. servers alone, you're out of your mind if you don't think there is one guild which is: a)Further than yours b)Looking for tanks and c)Fits your schedule. Not to mention the fact that even Paragon is often actively recruiting skilled players. Sure, you may not get a main raid spot for a while, but there is no way that you have one in your current guild. The one HC kill you have to your name, is the boss your guild has on farm. How do you explain the fact that you didn't kill the other two HC bosses your guild has been killing consistently the nights you were present?

This isn't to say you aren't as skilled as you claim, but you sure have nothing spectacular supporting that.

OT: Not everyone plays to the "skill-level" that you so adamantly expect. I concur that regular 5 mans are pretty mindless regardless of the role you fill, but we certainly can't speak to everyone's ability in theirs. I've never considered myself an awesome tank, but if you "aren't taking enough damage" couldn't you just pull more mobs? It's not like you could plausibly reach 100% avoidance.
    I raid in the second group for my guild. The first group raids about 4 hours earlier than I do and, furthermore, they do not have open spots. If I was able to raid one hour earlier or 4 hours later, I'd easily find a group. As it is, I'm happy with my progression because, get this, I don't give a fuck about hard modes. I'm a bit sad that none of the guilds I have joined has downed Nef, but Nef is the only boss I want to down so I'm fine with having a goal. Hard modes are purely optional and are frequently not that fun, so I don't care about them. If this upsets you, that's because of cognitive dissonance and you should stamp it down and understand why you feel the way you do.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    i dont agree with retards sorry
    Like a small puppy yap yap yapping for attention. Dude, we're all laughing at you.
    Last edited by SilkforCalde; 2011-04-26 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP has to be the dumbest person I have ever read a post from on MMO-champion, the Bnet forums, or met in WoW. That is a dubious distinction.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    OP has to be the dumbest person I have ever read a post from on MMO-champion, the Bnet forums, or met in WoW. That is a dubious distinction.
    Thanks for the laugh bro. CrunkJuice just posted a few times dude, go read those and realize how laughable your claims are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. The problem is that nearly everyone agrees with me, they just want to troll my thread because they are bored. Just look at the feeble, irrelevant insults they keep coming up with like the date I got Bane, as if that has ANYTHING to do with tanking heirlooms. It's a farce.
    If people actually agree with you, they wont troll you because "They are bored".

From what I've read no one here but maybe 3-4 people agree with you.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except that no one agreed with you. Ever.

I was beginning to wonder why this post hadn't be locked long before now, but then I realized it was probably because the mods like watching this guy get dumped on as much as we do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's face it, there will always be a bad discussion on forum site .... but REALLY

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone replying to the OP is getting trolled. Eventually, they will realize it.
    ill probably be infracted for this post