Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    The joke kind of falls down when you realise that raptors already have legs.

Still, inb4 shopped raptor/pony/Ragnaros hybrids.
    you silly filly raptors dont have legs... they have wooden swords Duh!

The joke kind of falls down when you realise that raptors already have legs.

Still, inb4 shopped raptor/pony/Ragnaros hybrids.
    I prefer The Lich King in a Subway personally. ^^

I had this crazy dream before 3 weeks. I would like to share it with you. If you have time sit and read it but you better be sitting cause you will laugh a lot. It's one of those crazy dreams I see. In the future I'll write down all the other crazy dreams I saw.

I would like to share with you my newest dream. It's a crossover of Friendship is Magic / Dreamkeepers / Sonic / Dragonball and Warcraft.

We were in Equestria gathered in the Central Square. I was as Mails the Shadow Priest. Together we had Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese, Thrall, Varian, Jaina, Tyrande, Muradin Bronzebeard, High Tinker Mechatorgue and Genn Greymane. Also with us were 4 creatures from the Dreamworld that had the title Dreamkeepers (Lilith, Namah, Mace and Whip) and of course the Great and Powerful Trixie.
    We have found a way to travel to the Dreamworld. In the Dreamworld each one of us had a Dreamkeeper that had a mission not to let the Nightmares invade our mind and drive us crazy. That usually happened to those that had lost their Dreamkeeper. Our Mission was to train those that lost their Dreamkeepers to be a Dreamkeeper of themselves. Rainbow Dash was one of those without a Dreamkeeper.
    We were then all gathered at the Central Square and The Great and Powerful Trixie opened the doorway to the Dreamworld into Rainbow Dash's Nightmare. So we all entered and we were in the Middle of which looked like to be Athens but it was named as Anduruna. It was snowing with thick fog like in Silent Hill. Every car was abandoned, every building was without anyone. The map pinpointed the location of the defence we had to set. Meanwhile inside of me a great conflict was done. The first self wanted to continue to fight to save more defenceless persons from the Nightmares but the other self is tired of fighting and killing Nightmares as he believed they could also be redeemed. BTW I was a Shadow Priest of Sigmar. So we arrived at the pinpointed location which was my house in Athens and built a defensive perimiter. Each character used all of their buffs and totems. Once the clock hit 00:00 alarms started to hear in the whole city and suddenly everything went dark. Everything came to life. Every car started it's engine and it was like someone was inside but the shadow's weren't moving. That also happened to all the houses.You could see people inside but everything was not moving not to mention the ghost sounds. A portal opened by the Bearers of Harmony channeling energy into it and life energy flowed through Rainbow Dash's Nightmare Mind to start turning him into a Dreamkeeper. We had to hold until the ritual ended. I saw a number in the dark sky saying Wave 1/10. Then Black Oozes appeared under each car and started moving against us. All we had to do is step on them and they dissapeared. This continued for 5 waves (with each wave bringing more Black Oozes along with Green Oozes and Red Oozes and Yellow Oozes each one more powerful than the previous)and then the boss appeared.
    The boss was named Apollo Creed and it was indeed Apollo Creed. I saw the rest that were struggling to keep the portal open and have mana to fight the oozes and Apollo at the same time. I decided to fight him. He had his normal dance and box style. The battle was intense but after 1 hour I managed to defeat him. He lay down dead. The waves continued until wave 9/10 when another boss appeared. It was Celestia with closed eyes. Twilight said Princess Celestia when I stopped her saying Wait Twilight that cannot be Princess Celestia. Then that Celestia thing opened her eyes and they were as Black as the Night. It was introduced as Nightmare Trollestria and in the name of her master she was going to troll our ritual ,troll Twilight Sparkle and turn Rainbow Dash crazy.
    The rest were tired from the channeling and fighting so I had to fight again. The battle was again fierce but I won again in the end. My mana was almost depleted as was all the rest when the final boss appeared. Wave 10/10. It was a child with Black Wings and a hellish look. Carried two katanas. I draw out my sword and dagger and had to confront it. Meanwhile we were overrun by the oozes. Our defences started to crumble while me and the Child fought hand to hand in a swordfight. However as I was tired he got the best of me and I fell down wounded. We were all thought that it was over. The Nightmare have won until we heard a song.

When I was a little filly and the sun was going doooooooooooown.
    The Shadow's and the Darkness were always make me frooooooooooown.
    I hide under my pillow
    From what I thought I saw
    But Grandpa Pie said that's not the way to deal with fears at all
    Then What is
    He said Pinkie you got to stand up tall you gotta face your fears
    You'll see they nothing more just laugh at them till they dissapear

Pinkie Pie singed that song with laughs and suddenly something happened. The Oozes started to dissapear and the Hellish Child lost all it's power. Then this Child decided to attack me with his last attack. He dropped the katanas and draw his Holy Avenger. He sent a swing straight to my throat but it bounced back. I laughed and said. Spawn of Hell.You can never use a sword of light against Sigmar's Avatar. Then I tackled him took the Holy Avenger and gave him a final hit. The Child of Darkness died. Something snapped inside of me and I burst in a loud crying asking Sigmar not to make me kill again another creature and that they could be redeemed without all that killing. Fluttershy was trying to soothe my crying and suddenly something happened.
    A beam of light appeared from the dead child and the angelic voice of Sigmar was heard. The voice said Mails for your self sacrifice and your good heart you have saved this Nightmare. The Child was ressurected as a White Angel and pledged his Alliance to us taking his Holy Avenger. The Night turned to a foggy day again with snow from the sky like Silent Hill and everything went abandoned again.
    After the ritual ended Rainbow Dash had become a Dreamkeeper and was no more defenceless. We decided to attack the Headquarters of the Main Nightmare. We filled our mana and started going there. We didn't had any battle along the way. When we reached the Fortress we set up a perimeter again. The same thing happened as before. Alarms, Day turning to Night, everything going alive and the letter on the sky saying Wave 1/10. This time we had to face Dire Crocolisks that were coming from the nearby Black River of Blood and Gore and giant Mytalisks from the sky. The battle was harder this time and by the 4th wave we were all out of mana when I remembered that I had some Epic Mana Potions that I had bought for 40k gold. We filled our mana quickly and then Wave 5/10 the boss appeared.
    It was Appollo Creed 2 a more powerful version of Apollo Creed. His fighting style this time was like Bruce Lee. I had to fight him. He gave me a very hard battle and exhausted me but I manage to win with a Chaos Control and a Chaos Spear at the right moment. The waves continued and in the last wave a Black Unicorn appeared. It was Nightmare Moon. Every mob dissapeared and she decided to fight us all personally. An intense battle followed between all of us and Nightmare Moon. Lasted 3 hours but we managed to win. She then dissapeared leaving Luna at the floor. We helped Luna get up and she pledged her Alliance to us.
    Only one thing was left. To storm the castle and defeat the main Nightmare as everything turned to day again. We entered the castle and we reached the top. Then the main Nightmare was standing there in a chair. He turned back and welcomed us. It was Pinkamina Diane Pie with Dire Gummy at her side. Without any notice the Sky Turned Dark,Alarms everywhere, everything went alive and the battle started again. We had to face Oozes that appeared from each car parked near the castle entering it and coming upstairs from the entrance, Dire Crocolisks which spawned from the River of Blood and Gore, Mutalisks from the air and a lot of Dire Gummy clones. The Bearers of Harmony were channeling the Portal that flowed life through the Nightmare, Luna along with the Sonic Characters were fighting the adds through which was seemed like a SNES game and me with the Warcraft characters were fighting the Gummy Clones. At the 3rd wave Pinkamina called the Pyramid Head from Silent Hill to destroy us along with the adds.
    I had to fight the Pyramid Head as the rest were almost out of mana but he was too slow and I managed to defeat him.Then at wave 6/10 a new boss appeared by the name of Super Apollo Creed 3. He was Apollo Creed with Super Saiyan hair. I said you got to be fucking kidding me. How many times must I fight you? He had a Goku battle style this time. Me with the Warcraft characters along all the rest had to focus on him as he was too hard to battle. He was doing lots of cheap moves like harrasing Luna and the Sonic Team powering off their SNES defeating Mob Engine and hitting under the belt.He defeated all of us and when the ritual was about to fail Fluttershy said the following words.
    HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIENDS. Came before Super Apollo Creed 3 and gave him The Stare. LISTEN MISTER. I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS BATTLE. WHAT DO YOU SAY FOR YOURSELF. HUH?Then he immediately started running from the scenery. Also this ability filled all of our mana and gave us a new buff. Then the last wave was done Pinkamina decided to face us with the original Dire Gummy. Took out a Machine Gun and said let the final battle begin. A Megaman Energy bar appeared on top of Pinkamina and a music was heard across the hall. It was the music from Streets of Rage 2 Return of Mr.X. Pinkamina used Dire Gummy to deal aoe teeth damage while using her machine gun to throw a barrage of bullets at us. We had to use all of our abilities to fight her but even with that she was almost invisible. The battle came to a tie. She then said that we won for now and that she will be back leaving the scenery with a Rocket Pack into space.
    We defeated the Main Nightmare and we teleported back to Equestria. A party was done from Pinkie Pie to celebrate our victory which saved thousands of defenceless persons and critters from the Nightmare.We thanked the Dreamkeepers for their help and told them to contact us if they need help again with the Nightmare. The Sonic team also left for Mobius through the Stargate. Me with the Warcraft characters left to the other continent of Azeroth and everything lived happily ever after.

Speaking of dreams, I wish I had dreams more often. I have/remember about a dream maybe... once every three weeks or so. But, the dreams I do remember are always lucid, so they can be quite fun. Even if they start out as a nightmare, I'm usually able to turn them around, or simply force myself to wake up. (I tell ya, it's a weird feeling to feel your eyelids trying to open while you're 'awake' in a dream.)

Edit: My most recent dream (from two weeks ago) was me living in the world of Skyrim... which also happened to be semi-populated by our favourite little ponies. One of the best dreams EVER.
    Last edited by GuyWithFace; 2011-06-29 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Except, you know, dreams are usually not lucid, as in you can't control what you do consciously.
    Need extreme luck or a lot of practice to have lucid dreams.
    But what if it isn't a fact, but what you have chosen to accept? Is lucid dreaming hard because it is, or because we believe it is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicern View Post
    I never really dream. I have night mares sometimes, but never a dream.
    poor you...

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no i have to leave in ten minutes...sooo...early grats on 3000k pages incase i'm not there for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and Drekmen were getting worried about you Valcron. We thought for a second that you didn't like our parties and didn't want to be our friend any more.
    I'm secretly amassing a Starcraft II army of Thors and will tear the planet asunder, remaking it in Celestia's image. Don't tell anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicern View Post
    I never really dream. I have night mares sometimes, but never a dream.
    For me it's the exact opposite. I've only ever had a single dream that I would classify as a nightmare, and that was only a week or two ago I think.
    I dream a whole lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Yeah exact same thing for me.
    I always die at the end, though.
    And yet, I do not find that dream to be a nightmare. I find it almost exciting, being the only person to stand up against such odds, trying to last longer than anyone else. Sure I "die" at the end, but I don't feel horrible or bad after for some reason. Then I usually have the dream again and I actually end up lasting longer.

I have always wanted to be someone special, someone that others would be glad to remember, but it seems as though I can only do that in my head.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This thread leaves me highly confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    Speak your mind then! All are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    My weirdest dream has to be when i was about 5. I had "awoken" to see to cloaked figures in white standing in front of my bed with a white tiger to their right (my left). I immediately woke up a moment later finding myself sitting on my bed just like my dream.
    O_o
    I had an exactly opposite dream when I was little...
    It was cloaked figures in black and a giant black hound to my right. I woke up and I was already sitting up in my bed looking forward.
    I can't remember how old I was but that's some crazy shit right there...

Deleted
    Join us! We have cupcakes! And plushies, in case Caumen ate everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watch an episode, it will all make sense. I used to have the same mentality.

Would you like to elaborate?

If you find that a Pony thread talking about dreams is odd, that is just us having a conversation.

If you find that a thread is 3000 pages long about Ponies then I ask you to pull up a chair, watch an episode or two, and join us for some cupcakes.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Would you like to elaborate?

If you find that a Pony thread talking about dreams is odd, that is just us having a conversation.

If you find that a thread is 3000 pages long about Ponies then I ask you to pull up a chair, watch an episode or two, and join us for some cupcakes.
    Cupcakes and bee.. I mean, punch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
    I'm secretly amassing a Starcraft II army of Thors and will tear the planet asunder, remaking it in Celestia's image. Don't tell anyone.
    Does this mean that Luna, being more awesome than Celestia, would play Protoss?

Does this mean that Luna, being more awesome than Celestia, would play Protoss?
    Pretty sure she'd play Xel'Naga actually. Let's face it, the main three races are decently balanced.

Deleted
    So that I've uncovered myself, greetings and what are we talking about? ^^