Good evening everypony! Pony power auras, pony lich king, pony chrono trigger? Awesome overload! I also clicked the cupcakes story link... THE HORROR... THE HORROR! Never gonna look at Pinkie Pie again the same way. A lot of the fanfics on ED really freak me out.
    Last edited by FeenixUnity; 2011-05-20 at 10:27 PM.

We need samples of these fanfics to understand how freaky they are!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I've always felt the pony version should be "Resistance is silly."

yeah, i'll probably never read any fanfics, i feel like they'd ruin it for me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    We need samples of these fanfics to understand how freaky they are!
    Most of them are on Equestria Daily somewhere.

Ooh, this one was posted just today. Quite a long one too, might be interesting. Anypony read it?

EDIT: There's also this one in which Celestia is apparently an evil tyrant. Could be either great or terrible.
    Last edited by mmoc581146db80; 2011-05-20 at 10:35 PM.

Who couldn't resist MY LITTLE PONY? It's the best ever!

Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    Good evening everypony! Pony power auras, pony lich king, pony chrono trigger? Awesome overload! I also clicked the cupcakes story link... THE HORROR... THE HORROR! Never gonna look at Pinkie Pie again the same way. A lot of the fanfics on ED really freak me out.
    I felt the same way about Pinkie Pie after reading that story, but after a few days it faded.

yeah, i'll probably never read any fanfics, i feel like they'd ruin it for me...
    If you do what I do and think of them as sort of an alternate timeline or world but not what actually happened in the show...it doesn't change anything at all.(at least for me)
    Some fanfics are really funny and some are really sad...
    *sees Jhazrun's sig* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted
    61492 ... nooooo ... almoooost ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Who couldn't resist MY LITTLE PONY? It's the best ever!
    A better question is, how can people not love Fluttershy, I get not liking the show in general, it's just not their taste but OMG Fluttershy, it's like trying to hate kittens, she's just so cute and adorable WTB Plush fluttershy toy. *idea* *makes it* *makes millions before these ponies go out of style, though i hope they dont, i hope that's ok, uhm*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A1CZERO View Post
    If you do what I do and think of them as sort of an alternate timeline or world but not what actually happened in the show...it doesn't change anything at all.(at least for me)
    Some fanfics are really funny and some are really sad...
    *sees Jhazrun's sig* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yeah, I still get a bit emotional when I think of that fanfic again. I don't think it will have the same effect as when I read it the first time though. I hid in my room and cried. I think I'm mostly over it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    A better question is, how can people not love Fluttershy, I get not liking the show in general, it's just not their taste but OMG Fluttershy, it's like trying to hate kittens, she's just so cute and adorable WTB Plush fluttershy toy. *idea* *makes it* *makes millions before these ponies go out of style, though i hope they dont, i hope that's ok, uhm*.
    Like isaid to you on facebook, ooooooooooomg, the first time Twilight said hi to Flutter was just THE BEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, i couldn't stop saying awwww it was that awesome! She's just a cutiepaponie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    I've always felt the pony version should be "Resistance is silly."
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Ooh, this one was posted just today. Quite a long one too, might be interesting. Anypony read it?
    I read it, it was pretty good despite using the old "Amnesia" basis as a storyline. It has a warning about OC ponies but I found it quite enjoyable regardless. It was also a refreshing break reading a story that didn't misinterpret "relationship" as "excessively large and completely unnecessary amounts of rule 34".

Here's a quote from The Journal of the Cosmic Space Frog that sums it up quite nicely:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Space Frog
    “Mwahahaha!”

“It is I, Voldemort! Potter is dead! Hogwarts has crumbled! The world as you know it shall fall under my tyrannical rule! Using my evil magic, I have brought unto this realm even more dark lords! Sauron! Darth Vader! Freddy Krueger! That guy who signed Rebecca Black to his label! All of them serve my every whim! Oceans will be choked with the dead! The forests will burn! Mother Nature will commit suicide! Justin Bieber will be played on a non-stop loop! Nazis will once again ride on dinosaurs!!!

“Mwahahaha!! Nothing can stop me now!! NOTHI——who let this yellow pony in here?”

“Um, excuse me sir, if you don’t mind me saying… um….hurting people is mean, so you shouldn’t do that anymore…if that’s ok with you…”

“………..”

“I’m turning myself in!”

——

Hi, Cosmic Space Frog here. What you have just witnessed is an accurate representation of the My Little Pony ‘Fluttershy’s’ ability to inflict colossal amounts of “D’AWWWWW” upon all those who look upon her.

If you have ever wondered what it would be like to actually, really, physically be turned to a wad of quivering jelly, then you need only gaze upon the soft doe eyes and hear the soothing, demure voice of Fluttershy. This character is the crescendo of cute. The ultimate incarnation of the shows cutesy wutesy nature, and probably the “girliest” thing you are likely to see when watching.

Deleted
    Fluttershy approves of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Fluttershy approves of this.
    She better Pinkie pie and Fluttershy for life <3

Deleted
    Is she hooked up to an astronimican, projecting her power across the universe? The mane six could be her Space Marines.

FOR THE IMPERIUM OF EQUESTRIA!
    I, for one, welcome our new benevolent, equestrian overlord.

Deleted
    I should get on that sig' I recall you requesting. What would you like on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new benevolent, equestrian overlord.
    Neither your avatar nor your sig contain ponies.
    Please correct this.
    Thank you.

It's not that we hate Fluttershy, we love all the ponies. She's just the least favorite for some people, myself included.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    I should get on that sig' I recall you requesting. What would you like on it?
    I didn't really request one. Mine has all the elements I want really, its just that the actual editing isn't very good. The background is a bit poor, it could do with a border or something and the cutie mark on the right looks quite bad.

You can do one for somebody else, if you want though. Happy with what I have for the time being.