Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It is bound to happen. My initial reason for going there was to stare down my past and put some stuff in perspective, take some pictures of the area, and have good cry before calling someone to pick me up. So much happened there in so little time......
    Well i will still try to help.

*offers shoulder to cry on*

You have my support.

I bid you farewell!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    I bid you farewell!
    See ya Sno!
    Wish you could stay..
    Will you come back soon?

Hello everypony sorry I haven't been around lately. Guess I've just been busy. Not too busy for ponies for I've experienced plenty but I guess for some reason I was avoiding coming here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    what's wrong with that?
    really always this "men don't cry" bullshit. it's so annoying.

seeing any man cry near a lake is nothing that man should be ashamed of.
    nopony would think " what an idiot", and those who do show be killed anyway.
    wait...
    * sends his misanthropish part back to the darkness of his mind to continue the lurking

what i mean is, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.
    and you'd make people worry about you anyway, that just happens when they care about you.
    but this way you make it probably out alife and unharmed instead of dead or crippled.
    Seconded.
    Or he could not do it at all.
    But i support Don.
    No matter what.
    You should point him to the right choice, not the easy one.
    But you cant make his descision for him.

Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Well i will still try to help.

*offers shoulder to cry on*

You have my support.
    And I thank you for it, but I won't get into this again until after I get up later today, I have had this question in my head for a long while now and I still don't understand it, but that will have to wait.

I know I have support from you folks in the U.S. and even in Europe, I have support from my family, but I don't have mine and that is all I will say until later today.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    ALRIGHT!
    the slender man is telling me its time to go away for a long time... im taking my 357 just incase, if i dont post my usual "later everypony im going to work" in the morning, worry about me, and launch a full scale brony investigation XD

love you all and goodnight =D

Hey everyone. Im still upset about cryppy. I need a hug.

what's wrong with that?
    really always this "men don't cry" bullshit. it's so annoying.

seeing any man cry near a lake is nothing that man should be ashamed of.
    nopony would think " what an idiot", and those who do show be killed anyway.
    wait...
    * sends his misanthropish part back to the darkness of his mind to continue the lurking

what i mean is, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.
    and you'd make people worry about you anyway, that just happens when they care about you.
    but this way you make it probably out alife and unharmed instead of dead or crippled.

this post might hav lost it's meaning somewhere, i kinda forgot what i wanted to say Q_Q
    I didn't mean it to say that men shouldn't cry, but that he probably didn't want to see me do it. That was the main reason I didn't want help getting there. I just didn't want anyone to see me do it, I know it is o.k. too, but letting others see me like that is something I am not willing to do yet.

Deleted
    And I thank you for it, but I won't get into this again until after I get up later today, I have had this question in my head for a long while now and I still don't understand it, but that will have to wait.

I know I have support from you folks in the U.S. and even in Europe, I have support from my family, but I don't have mine and that is all I will say until later today.
    Okay Das.
    I wish you wouldnt do it.
    If you do it.
    Do it on daytime.
    You know, you could find a closer place to be alone to think on.
    Dont put yourself in danger for that.

---------- Post added 2011-08-01 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unicern View Post
    I really wub woo.
    I do.
    But Cryppy left us.
    We need to leave it be.

/passionate snuggle

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    ALRIGHT!
    the slender man is telling me its time to go away for a long time... im taking my 357 just incase, if i dont post my usual "later everypony im going to work" in the morning, worry about me, and launch a full scale brony investigation XD

Night Rav. I will launch the investigation even though I won't be around when you would normally make the post in my sleep.

* Hugs Uni

Yeah it still sucks, but all we can do is hope is o.k. and that he will be back when Season 2 starts.

I hope you are well besides that.

Nvm ponies I won't stay long pain killers and sleeping pills aren't a great combo. I've only had one meal a day for the last couple days out of shear laziness so I'm pretty sure I should just sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    ALRIGHT!

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.c...ouse-guest.jpg

http://bronies.memebase.com/ << Get posting!
    None of us are as loving as all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by fireheart3 View Post
    Nvm ponies I won't stay long pain killers and sleeping pills aren't a great combo. I've only had one meal a day for the last couple days out of shear laziness so I'm pretty sure I should just sleep.
    Night man! Talk to you later.

@don and GTG: Thanks, i feel a little better

Okay Das.
    I wish you wouldnt do it.
    If you do it.
    Do it on daytime.
    You know, you could find a closer place to be alone to think on.
    Dont put yourself in danger for that.
    While there are plenty of places to be alone and think, no other place has that amount of meaning to me. The amount of joy and pain from that place is like a mountain compared to any other place I have been to.

You are right though, I shouldn't be doing something like what I did though. I always tend to take it out on myself in some way and yesterday probably went a bit far in retrospect.

Deleted
    Why do i feel like this thread is in like, MLP:FIM MMO THREAD Season 2?

I mean, a lot has changed since i was first here...some left, some came....what happened?
    I do not understand thAt question:s

Deleted
    Night man! Talk to you later.

@don and GTG: Thanks, i feel a little better
    Yup.
    PM me.
    I will give you cake.
    YAY!
    I wub woo!

While there are plenty of places to be alone and think, no other place has that amount of meaning to me. The amount of joy and pain from that place is like a mountain compared to any other place I have been to.

You are right though, I shouldn't be doing something like what I did though. I always tend to take it out on myself in some way and yesterday probably went a bit far in retrospect.
    Im sorry, I missed whats going on, so, whats the problem?

Deleted

I am glad you understand.
    I wub woo, and dont want you grtting hurt!

it's ok
    seems i misread it.

the best solution would be to have someone driving you there and catching you again later, when you are ready to go again.^^

but w/e, only you know what you have to do. just don't hurt you while doing so (neither physically nor mentally), then you shall do what you know is best.
    Yeah, I should probably get off this subject. Now I would probably just do it to prove to myself that I haven't become a complete fat ass that can't even do that, while also satisfying emotional things.