Razer naga help (not addon, but interface)

Before the patch, my Razer naga worked fine... now I cannot Use my modifiers with my thumbgrid on my naga, nor can I use my modifeir (attached to one of the index finger keys, alt), it just wont work.. whenever I use a modifier with a thumbgrid button, it just uses the regular number without the modier. What did this and why is it broken? If you need any clarification plz post below

Also... unrelated.. how do you shrink your UI scale all together... I just downloaded TukUI, and I am on a laptop and everything is kinda blown up and smushed... how do I get it to be a lot smaller ( I like the smaller look)

possibly todays new patch could be the source of the problem although im not sure how to fix it yet as i havent been in game yet ( yes i do have a naga mouse btw)

Check your keybindings if they added some new command that uses a modifier. I couldn't use modifiers for anything in wow until i removed all of blizzards pre binds that included anything with "shift" in them. This was however a long time ago, so I'm not sure how relevant this is.

As to your second question go into the video options and there should be an option to let you scale it

Regarding your naga issue:

i cannot post links yet since i'm too new to the forum, but google for the preference pane "KeyRemap4Macbook" and install it, it evidently fixes the problem

if you want my source for this information, google for "[4.1PTR] Razer Naga busted"