Amulet of Protection

So this item is in the datamined loot list but I can't for the life of me figure out where it drops from. Does anyone know? Has anyone seen it? It's BoP so I don't think it's a trash drop...

It's not showing up on WoWhead and WoWPedia is down, so I can't help you. Even the commenters don't mention where to get it. Did you check the final patch notes or the MMO-champ drop lists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

I only know it exists from the loot lists on MMO-Champion. Even the most recent posting still lists it. Nothing about it in the patch notes (Nothing about drops from ZA/ZG at all that I can see).

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalOtaku View Post
    I only know it exists from the loot lists on MMO-Champion. Even the most recent posting still lists it. Nothing about it in the patch notes (Nothing about drops from ZA/ZG at all that I can see).
    Oh, I mentioned the loot lists because they are normally sorted into the area/quest they drop from by the release of the patch. If they aren't, then Idk. It has only been like one day, hopefully WoWHead is updated soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

It dropped last night for us, and we ended up DE'ing it, don't remember if it was ZA or ZG as we ran both multiple times. I remember when it dropped cause we all said thats awesome for starter tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could it be from the cache of madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Could it be from the cache of madness?
    Dropped for my warr last night on cache of madness

Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    It dropped last night for us, and we ended up DE'ing it, don't remember if it was ZA or ZG as we ran both multiple times. I remember when it dropped cause we all said thats awesome for starter tanks.
    For starter tanks? There isn't a 359 piece that's better itemized. You end up wasting itemization on hit/exp. This is better than anything that isn't 372.

Cache of Madness eh? Excellent, thanks!